The Chosen Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right then her right leg came off the bed and rested against his left shoulder. She kicked her leg straight, forcing him back. He stumbled backwards off his knees but didn't fall completely. Misty pounced off the bed next to him, and shoved both of his shoulders down until he was lying flat on his back. "I want that cock in my cunt now!" she yelled. She wasn't angry. She was hungry. She spread her legs over his body and lowered her cunt onto his dick. The full length of his penis was swallowed quickly, and immediately she was bouncing up and down. Her head tilted back and both hands ran through her hair. Her eyes were open, staring at the ceiling. She wasn't lost in the moment yet as she had been with the senator. Her hands moved down from her hair to the top of each breast. Her palms rested there, above her nipples, settling on the emerging mounds as she continued to rise and then drop forcefully on his dick. It might as well have not been attached to anyone or anything right now. For Misty, the boy was for all intents and purposes invisible. His cock is what she needed, and she was using it to get what she wanted. Todd could hear her wetness smacking against the boy she was riding each time she smashed against his cock. Now Misty was groping the bottom of her breasts, bouncing them up and down, exaggerating their movement with each thrust. She was almost there; so close to it..."Uhhhh...mmmmmm...yes! Ohhhh yes!"

But then the boy's body stiffened, and he unloaded his cum inside her. Almost immediate panic came over Misty's face. Not because her cunt was full of some kid's cum. But because he had climaxed before her. Off his softening dick she leapt. She reached under the bed and pulled out her box of toys and grabbed the first thing she touched. It was a black vibrator with a clit massager. She flipped the switch, laid back on the ground, and stuck the vibrator as deep into her cunt as it would go, pushing the top arm tight up against her clit. Her body writhed in enjoyment, her legs twisted and contorting as she moaned and moaned. For three to four minutes it went on until she screamed in delight and collapsed. The boy had been watching, and then quietly mumbled, "Hey, um, Misty. Sorry about that. I tried to hang on longer, but man, you were incredible."

"Don't worry about it. I feel awesome now. You better get going. My mom will be home any minute." He put his clothes back on and ran out of the room and house. Misty didn't move. She stayed on the floor, nude, wet between the legs, and her chest still heaving from long, deep breathes. Todd looked at her, imagined the smell emanating from between her legs, and his mind started putting together the final pieces of his plan.

During Todd's research into Misty's life he found that outside of sex and dildos and orgasms, her other passion was volleyball. She played on a club team with other girls her age. It was a league that allowed players between the ages of 18-21, and the team was often broken up to an A team and B team, the A team having the better players. Todd knew he could exploit this angle because he had played volleyball when he attended his private high school. After creating a false resume, he approached the president of the club team and said he wanted to coach. He knew from surveillance of Misty and her friends that the coach of the A team had recently moved and that there was an opening. He explained that he'd made a lot of money in real estate and now just wanted to do something he felt passionate about, so he'd coach for free. The club president was ecstatic since funds were short and accepted him.

He went over the list of girls that had signed up to play that year and gave the president the list of names that he wanted on the team: Misty, Casey, Jane, Gwen, Megan, and Stacy.

"But we have two girls that played on the A team last year and are definitely two of our best, and they aren't on your list," the president commented.

"These are the 6 girls that I can turn into the best team. These are the ones I want on the A team. And we will hold closed practices. None of the other girls or coaches will attend. They will all focus on getting better as the B team. I will have a meeting with these girls in one week to go over our plan for the season."

Todd had selected the group of 6 for very specific reasons. 1) They were all 18 years old or older, and 2) He had done scouting work on every girl over 18 in the program, and these were the six that he found had significant secrets. And he would need the proof he'd gathered about those secrets in order to run this team the way he intended. He would meet with each girl individually, show them what he had found out about their private lives, and then give them the option to stay on the team and cooperate with the way he was going to coach, or he'd make their private activities very public. Based on what he had found, he knew he was going to be very persuasive.

12