The Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
181 Followers

He slathered some on his cock, which now seemed huge, as he spread her butt cheeks apart. He pressed the head of his cock gently against her chocolate starfish. She let out a groan as his head popped inside of her. She was trembling from the intrusion, as she slowly lifted her head from the pillow. Taking a deep breath, she pushed back, impaling herself on his massive cock. She shrieked as she adjusted to his cock, but soon reached under herself and rubbed her clit. He held on to her hips as he stroked in and out three times. Three times was all it took for her velvet vise to milk the cum from his balls. He grunted as she squeezed every drop out of him.

"Come on guys, I need more!" she said desperately, as she continued to play with herself. Soon she found herself sandwiched between two guys, one in each orifice. She came like it was her first time, and even after cumming several times prior, no guy could last more than a few moments in her tight little ass.

By Sunday night, she had cum dripping from everywhere, and I actually didn't mind licking her clean, and sucking the cum from her butt. I can't say I love the taste, and I don't think I would ever touch another man directly, but it sure was an experience. We said good-bye to the guys, and when the last one had left, we relaxed on the bed.

"I don't know if I will be able to move tomorrow for work!" she said as she sprawled out.

"I know, that's why I told personnel you wouldn't be back 'til Tuesday."

"You thought of everything, didn't you?" she smiled. It's now been several years, and we turned this weekend thing into a tradition. And every year she reminds me of what she told me at the end of that first weekend.

"I love what you do for me, and the sex is incredible! But remember this, I don't care how good looking these hunks are, or how many, or how well hung they are, none of them will ever replace you! I love you!"

"And I love you!"

Merry Christmas!

parts guy
parts guy
181 Followers
12