The Christmas Wolf

Story Info
Gabriel claims Arabella as his mate.
2.8k words
4.51
57.1k
75
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited that I was all but dancing as I packed my bags. I guess I should tell you that I love the holidays, especially Christmas. The snow, the lights, the pretty paper, and just everything about it. This year my family was going to the mountains to celebrate with real snow. Lots and lots of real snow. Since I was on break I was going to the cabin a few days before the others. Mom and Dad would bring my little brother and sister in two days.

This would give me time to decorate everything from the tree that was suppose to be waiting on us to the entire inside of the house. Hearing the horn outside I grabbed my long suede coat with it's faux fur collard hood. Grinning brightly I bounced out the door my bags in tow. The man who rented the cabins was to pick me up when my plane landed. My eyes suddenly caught the sight of a tall man, and I don't mind telling you that I nearly drooled. I guess I should tell you that at 5'2 a lot of people are tall to me, but this man was easily 6'4. I guess I should also mention that he was so freaking hard, I could tell without even touching him. I guess it was instinct that told me this was the guy. "Mr. McKilten?" I asked when I got closer. The man nodded as his eyes roamed over me.

I don't mind telling you now either that at my short height I have an incredible body as well. I didn't weigh much over 110 pounds. I had a rather slim body with the cushy comfy look to it. My breasts were large on my small frame though they were only a C. My hips wide enough for a man to hold while pounding into me, not that I would really know. Unfortantly at 23 I was still a virgin. Sometimes my friends would tease me, but I just hadn't met that man yet. Does mean I don't look, but the heat had never been there with anyways. My eyes were so blue people often thought I wore contacts. My dark red hair fell down my back to my waist, but that was covered up at the moment by my coat.

Anyways Mr. McKilten took me to the cabin saying little on the ride there. He helped me out of the big truck before taking my bags inside. Did I remember to tell you the snow was nearly calf deep. Oh it was so glorious. Leading me inside Mr. McKilten showed me where everything was, and to the only large bottom floor. Everyone else would sleep upstairs he said unless I wanted a room upstairs. I shook my head before looking into his dark eyes and nearly came right there. Mr McKilten wasn't more the five years older then me. "I left my number by the phone should you need anything. Please call me Gabriel, Arabella," he told me heading towards the door. Watching him leave I could feel the heat spreading through my body.

It didn't take me long before I was unpacked and had a roaring fire in the living room. Popping a CD into the player I started decorating. It was dark outside when I was finished. Clapping my hands I bounced through the house into the kitchen. I fixed something simple to eat before bundling back up to make one last trek outside. Gathering the wood I made a few trips to pile it beside the front door. Suddenly my head snapped up at the howling. Biting my lip I looked around slowly. Okay I am not a chicken, but this was a strange place. My eyes stopped on the large black wolf, and it took everything I had to hold in the scream.

Biting my lower lip I know I must have looked terrified. There I was holding an armload of wood as this huge black wolf approached me. I stood completely still too afraid to move as it moved closer. My breathing was coming in heavy pants making the air puff into small clouds around me. When the wolf stood next to me he nudged me arm with his nose. Looking down I whimpered softly waiting for him to bite. He seemed to chuckle as he walked behind me and nudged me again pushing me towards the cabin. I walked too scared to do anything else was he moved behind me a silent guide. He nudge me until I was inside the door, and then he turned away. My mouth dropped open as he walked back into the cold night.

It was an hour before I shook myself out of the shock of what had happened. Dressed in my pajama bottoms and an oversized sweatshirt I snuggled down in a chair near the fireplace. I started to think about Gabriel McKilten. Instantly my body went so hot and flushed, I could feel myself responding to just the thought of his body. My nipples hardened and my soft untouch sex dampened as I shifted and groaned. I jumped as I heard something on the porch. Biting my lip I started to get up to check. It was then that I heard a low growl and shivered. Moving quickly to the door I looked out the window to see the black wolf with his lips pulled back over his fangs. Looking farther out I saw the smaller black wolf in the same position. Afraid I opened the door and reached out to touch the wolf's back lightly. "Hush boy....he can't hurt me with you here," I whispered.

At the time I didn't realize that I was being claimed, and my actions only confirmed it. The smaller wolf growled one last time then turned and left. Turning the large wolf nudged me until he was inside with me. I looked around uneasy wondering why I had even opened the door. The wolf, who by the way stood to my waist, turned and closed the door with his nose. Again he nudged me towards the fireplace until I was sitting infront of it on the floor. Dropping down he laid his head in my lap and whined until I petted him. I stroked his head down his neck to his shoulders for a long time. I yawned and the wolf moved away. I blinked sleepily at him as he dragged my blanket over and dropped it in my lap. He used his muzzle to lay me down before curling at me head to be my pillow. I was half asleep when my hand threaded into his fur holding him as if I was afraid he would leave me.

When I woke I was alone and very warm. There was a pillow under my head and the fire was still roaring. I got up and preformed my daily duties. I didn't do much that afternoon and Gabriel came to check on me. Before I knew it the sky was black and filled with stars. Standing outside on the porch bundled up I took in the peaceful sounds. If I was honest with myself I would say I was waiting on my wolf, yes my wolf as I thought of him. I heard a sound then saw the large black wold appear at me side. Without his prompting I opened the door and let us inside. Removing all the extra layers of my clothes I went to the fireplace and sat down. Wrapping up in my blanket I laid down using him for a pillow again. I stroked him gently loving the feel of his fur.

I must have drifted off to sleep because when I woke things were a little different. My mouth opened and closed unsure what to say as I stared into Gabriel's dark eyes. "What.." my voice trailed off as one of his large hands cupped my face. Leaning in slowly his lips brushed mine gently, and that's when I knew. I heard a low growl of pleasure. It was at the moment I knew he was my wolf. "How..." I questioned breathlessly as he pulled me closer to him until our bodies were flush against each other. "It started a curse for my clan, but now it is somewhat of a blessing," he whispered as his hand trailed over my curves.

I whimpered softly as he touched me. With that one touch my body responsed by trying to move closer. "I can smell your need Arabella, let me love you," he whispered pulling my shirt up and over my head slowly. Bare from the waist up now he growled again looking at him. My nipples were hard and swollen pointing up at him in invitation. Leaning his head down he kissed on gently before lightly dragging his tongue over it. Gasping softly I stared at him in wonder, his tongue was slightly rough. I found out that night that werewolves have a few things that never change. My hands slid into his shaggy hair holding on afraid I was going to fly away.

I could feel him against me, his hard body against my soft one. It was then that I realized that he was wearing only sweatpants. He worked my own bottoms off to leave me naked under him. He lifted his head to gaze down at me lush curves. My legs moved restlessly but stayed firmly pressed together. There was fear on my part for so many reasons, and I think I knew he realized this. Stroking my thigh he whispered softly to me telling me everything would be fine. I lost all track of time as his hand moved over my flushed body. I don't know how long he stroked me before my legs parted for his hand to slip between.

Panting I willingly spread my legs lifting one up to bend at the knee. I gave a low groan as his fingers trailed over my bare nether lips. His hand moved gently over my bare mound taking his time in exploring my treasures. I gasped as he suddenly slipped a finger into my hot wet pussy. He growled suddenly making me look at him with wide weary eyes. "You are mine Arabella," he growled sliding down my body until he laid between my legs. I cried out in shock as his mouth covered my mound, and his rough tongue slipped between my swollen lips. He ate my pussy as if he was straving. Sucking and licking greedily making me wetter as tremors ran through my body. I was panting heavily when his lips closed over my throbbing clit.

He suckled me while I bucked under him close to orgasm. My hands threaded into his hair holding him tightly to me while he brought me to the highest pleasure. My head thrashed on the floor while he sucked my swollen clit. Feeling his long finger enter into my pussy again I began to buck wildly as I came. "Gabe..Gabe..." I moaned his name during my climax. He kept sliding his large finger in and out of my sopping pussy and sucking my tender clit. Groaning I thrashed wildly as he brought me to orgasm again. I suddenly arched in slight pain crying out as he took my virginity with his large finger. I felt him withdrawl the large member before he licked my entire pussy again bring me once more to orgasm.

Falling limp on the floor I panted breathlessly as he moved to lay beside me again. "You...you..." I turned red unable to say it. Gabriel must have known what I was thinking because he smiled and kissed my forhead. "It's custom to clean the female after such a thing." His lips trailed down to my neck kissing a hot line over the sensitive spot. "Some males take pleasure in cleaning their women while they are on their monthly as well. That has to be something the female is comfortable with though," he told me. He let my body cool for what seemed like hours. I could feel his cock pressed against my thigh as he waited for me to relax again.

I guess I drifted asleep again because when I woke Gabriel was naked beside me stroking my body again. I was suddenly flushed again as he played with me making me hot and wet for him. "I am going to make love to you all night Arabella. I am going to make you my woman," he growled in my ear. Turning me onto my stomach he drew me onto my hands and knees. I looked over my shoulder at him confused, but not once dening him of claiming me. My eyes rounded at the size of his huge cock, afraid now that it would fit. His soft whispering calmed me as he slowly pushed his large cock into my tight pussy. He stretched me nearly to pain until all nine inches was inside. He said still over me letting me get use to the feeling.

Whimpering I tried to move unsure of what to do. All I knew now was that I needed him to move inside me. Thankfully he did start moving in slow strong strokes. We where both panting as we rocked together as he increased the speed. My pussy was dripping now and I was whimpering with each inward thrust. "Oh Gabe...feels so good," I cried throwing my head back as I came hard on his cock. "Yes so..good...fuck me...." I screamed shuddered wildly under him. My head dropped forward as his nudge. It was then that I felt his teeth close around the back of my neck. I wasn't scared now as he held me pushing something thick into me. I groaned as my pussy stretched wider taking what I realized was his knot into me.

Feeling his hot cum sprew into my pussy I cried out again as I came. I'll never forget that feeling of our first time. I collasped onto the floor him still locked with me but making sure to keep his heavy weight off me. His cum splashed inside me for thirty minutes, and I came twice more from the hot wet feeling invading me. He slide from me slowly pulling me close him to before wrapping us in the blanket. "Arabella..." he paused briefly, "you are my mate now love. We will marry in your way if you wish, but in mine we are already mated." I looked up at him and simply nodded. I was his there was no arguement against that. I snuggled my small body against his larger one and went to sleep feeling safe.

The rest of the week went by happily. My family was surprised at the announcement, but they were happy. No one knew what he was, and I thought that better for now. I transferred colleges at the beginning of the next year. We were married in Feburary with both our families present. The McKilten pack and Gabe knew before even me that there was a baby on it's way. The wedding was six months ago, and I am now eight months along. My swollen belly entered the room before me and Gabe loved to feel his child move inside me. He had laughed when I asked about the child but assured me that there was seldom more then one child born at a time.

I laid now naked in out bed waiting for him to come home. We weren't allowed to have sex this far along but that didn't stop us from pleasuring each other. I yawned when he walked into out bedroom. Laughing he stripped and crawled into bed. There was no foreplay as he spread my legs and lowered his mouth onto my pussy. In seconds he had me panting as his tongue stroked me. Slowly he flicked the tip of that rough tongue over my clit throwing me into orgasm. He ate me for nearly an hour letting me cum over and over. He placed a kiss on the top of my mound before stretching out next to me. He was smug as he pulled my weak body against him. Holding me he whispered to me until I slept.

Exactly nine months after our first time I gave birth to the first of our children. The boy showed signs of us both. His dark eyes and my dark red hair, he was large but I had him easily enough. Since I so love happy endings I don't mind telling you that we had eight more children. There was a set of twin girls with my body and his coloring. Only the males would become wolves, so I silently prayed that my three girls would find a wolf of their own to make them happy....

Christmas had always been my favorite holiday, but after the first one with Gabe it always held a special place in my heart. I know every Christmas that we both think about that first one. He would take me away one night close to every Christmas and make me scream in pleasure for hours while he filled my pussy with his cock. It was no wonder that all our kids birthdays were so close to the same date...