All Comments on 'The Clan Ch. 08'

by Tarkas3

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
One minor criticism

Good story which builds up nicely. My only criticsm is that you keep saying "her son" and "his mother" too often. It is obvious this is a mother/son incest story right from the start and after that has been established there is no need to use the terms quite so often. Other than that, I enjoyed it.

hammer17hammer17almost 17 years ago
Great storys!!!!

This is one of the best series going today. I do hope that you add to it, maybe even bring them all together for one huge orgy!! Mothers and sons, swapping moms, boys with each other, moms with each other too, PARTY TIME!!! Anyhoo, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Clothes, not cloths

Unless she's wearing bolts of fabric, she needs to take her clothes off, not her cloths!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Ruth had wanted with all her heart for her son to pull her panties down and look at her naked, shaven pussy, and she was thrilled as he did it, 'such a lovely moment between mother and son', she thought."

Everyone knows that lots and lots of boys ache to get a good look at their mother's mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between their mother's legs that they came out of. What this excellent story shows is that plenty of mothers are hot to show off their mommy-cunt to their own darling baby boy. They want the lad to see his own birth canal in all its glory, to see with his own eyes how dripping wet it is, they know the sight will give their big strong boy the biggest hard on of his life. The connection of a mother's cunt and her young son's big hard cock is the closest possible human connection, they feel it in their bones. The mother's cunt was the boy's home for nine months, and now it's the natural home for his stiff fat prick and for all the creamy semen he's got in his hot young balls. When the boy slides his big prick up his mother's twat, they both know that that's exactly where his prick belongs, it's back home, surrounded by a mass of warm wet loving mommy-twat. That's what all the lucky lads and their fortunate moms feel in the Clan. Sure, the boys love their mom as good boys should, but they also consider their mother's twat as their personal cumdump, always wide open to them when they just got to unload their heavy teenage balls. When he was a little kid, mom used to call it his "little pippy" and his "little plums," and they would giggle. Well, the boy ain't so little anymore, and his big throbbing cock and his sperm-laden balls are his mother's salvation, and they're not giggling anymore, either. Up his mother's cunt is where a boy's sperm belongs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous