All Comments on 'The Clan Ch. 13'

by Tarkas3

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WELL

This is better much better,you obviously have listened to the feedback,now you have a really erotic situation going.You can develop this in whatever direction you wish ,well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Get an editor!

"Sweat heart"? I mean, really!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I don't care about, or expect, an orgy or gangbang

Each of these boys has a loving relationship with his mom/wife/lover/girlfriend. An orgy might possibly be the least romantic thing your readership could suggest.

On the other hand, looks to me like we've got an epidemic of mysterious pregnancies coming down the pike.

Will many local towns welcome new couples, with a woman who has obviously married a strapping young man -- years younger than she, and who has knocked her up in the bargain?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Tracy was just screaming now, no words, just screaming as her son thrust his still rock hard cock into her. Bret pounded into his mother, finding that although he had just cum, his cock was still rock hard."

That's how it is when a boy like Bret is fucking his own mother. Mom is having one continuous convulsive cum as her boy, by far harder than he's ever been before, stuffs and stretches, slams and pounds his own mother's cunt. A boy who's giving it to his mom goes into a fuck-frenzy, his young mind is overwhelmed by the knowledge that his big hard cock is up inside the same cunt he came out of, his own damn birth canal. His cock is right up against the womb where he lived for nine months as a little baby, safe and warm and protected and loved like only a mother can love her male child, and he's intent on fertilizing that womb. Mom knows all that too, she knows her darling baby boy is back up where he started out, now with the big beautiful cock he's grown between his legs, the cock that's the center of his mother's world. Mom understands that her boy's got a pair of hot young balls filled to the brim with the creamy semen that he's aching to give his beloved mother, he's just got to give it to her. When he unloads those hot balls of his and shoots a geyser of sperm up the twat of all his dreams, his own mother's twat, both mother and son know that he's fulfilled his destiny.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 8 years ago
A bit samey

This series of stories is quite sexy - but aren't they getting a bit repetitive? It seems to be basically the same story again and again - with only the names being changed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous