All Comments on 'The Clan Ch. 17'

by Tarkas3

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
EROTIC

One of the best episodes so far,I have commented on this series before.When writing about incest there are certain key words and phrases,especially with mother son relationships,to give you some idea what they are it is essential that the son cums or shoots in the mother with her verbal encouragement,that his penis touches her cevix and the soft rythmic sounds of them making love is apparent.Finally she wraps her full thighs around him and moves her hips in rythmn with his thrusts as they cum.Easy isnt it? This episode has all three as I am sure you know well done,and keep on writing,avoid a massive gang bang threesoms etc at all costs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
man o man, do I love this story !

This is the best series ever, and you know what I liked most about is love and seduction. The gr8 love, and a better way to show it is seduction with respect. But please do not turn it into a mother trading game or group sex party or anything like this. Love you Man.

Thanks ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Uhhhh ... so hot... and nasty .... loved it !!!!

... your stories are really breathtaking ... And like somebody else already wrote: One of the best episodes so far ...

I love your words when you write about incest, it's so touching :-))

Keep on writing ... I'm waiting every day for it and for a bigger or smaller threesome or a mixed mom/son-couples...:-)))

gbin269gbin269almost 17 years ago
When does Jeremy get his turn?

I like this! Does Jeremy follow his own advice? With success? Or will he be the only one to fail?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
the future

I agree with the comments of Anonymous in the USA. I wish no degrading of the work so far by slipping into all sorts of outlandish couplings etc.

but what of the future of the individual relationships and the clan itself. what kind of future would Max and Linda have, what would dhe look like 5 years up the road as it is clear they were meant for each other?

the incest pairing I like best is mother/son, especially when they go all the way committing to each other, even have a child or 2.

I am yet to see real crative ways in which authors handle the long term mother/son realationship with children, apart from certain stock ways.

I wonder if Tarkas anything new to contribute in this area.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
COME ON

I read this again today,I know that many are waiting to read the next chapter,me included,I am going to send you an E mail,in the mean time read SEDUCE ME ,BY ANONYMOUSE. No i am not him or her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Mystery

Ihave really enjoyed this series so far,I wonder how many mother son relationshis there are in real life,I suspect far more than we are led to believe.It would be very interesting to know how many are initiated by the mother,and how long on average they last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
COME ON

SPELLING MISTAKE,anonymous,you havnt got the hump have you? Or are you reading Seduce Me ,I bet plenty are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mother and son resumed their seats with Linda resumed to expose herself to her son, and to Max's delight Linda had pulled her panties to one side so he could see her pussy the rest of the day.

Does this mother know her boy, or what? She pulls her panties to one side so that Max can enjoy the sight of his own mother's mommy-hole all day long. His own mother's cunt is the best thing a boy can ever see, the sight makes him so hard his cock is practically busting through his pants. But that's no problem for this lucky lad. Mom spreads her legs whenever Max needs to slide his big stiff cock up between them. Max and his mom are in a regular, casual, free and easy motherfucking relationship, the way lots and lots of boys--and their moms--would love to be. No need for this boy to find and make do with inferior twats, or, yuck, jerk off like some 14 year old. Max always has the same twat he came out of available to him, his own mother's warm wet loving mommy-cunt, to blow his hot young balls up into. The gifted Mr. T knows the kind of poise and self-confidence that creates in a young man, the kind that will last him his whole life. Fucking his own mother, stuffing and stretching, slamming and pounding his mother's cunt and making his beloved mom cum like crazy, over and over again, gives a boy like Max a deep pride in himself and in his powerful prick and his heavy loaded balls that puts him in a league far above other young males. That deep-seated pride will be the key to success in life for all the years to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous