All Comments on 'The Classified Ad Ch. 01'

by usr123

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hotwife

This is a great story, keep it up. I’d love that to happen to my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
When she goes over Thursday

Leave your ring on the table, quit your job and move across the country... she'll never even look for you again and a wiser man can start looking for a new wife with out a divorce, .... but don't forget to take all the money from the accounts and change your name

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great story

love the tales of "innocent" wives being seduced by older men. Keep it up cant wait for next episode

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh boy

A hot story about a very wimpy British sissy! All of the repressed gay cucks will love this! They’ll put on their best pink panties and dance with joy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
These people are morons.

Dumber than rocks. Badly conceived and poorly written drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
YES.....

We adventurous ones want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A wacked story line

Seducing a wife, not like this story .

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 6 years ago
I'd like to see where this goes...

I'm interested to hang for one more chapter. :)

wallace99wallace99almost 6 years ago

Great series so far! Hope you continue with another chapter.

XXXerxes37XXXerxes37almost 6 years ago
Classified

Thanks for your story The Classified Ad I found it very intriguing

I do hope you are going to continue.

Leaving us all in suspense is very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This has a pretty good storyline

This story fits in with today's world in clearly it's going to get very good. Imagine how the husband felt when he saw that video of his wife. Image how he is going to feel when he sees the next one. Good job author. It seems like you have attracted the attention of the pathetic troll who hangs out in this category and posts rude comments all day log while he jacks his tiny little peepee to the stories. Just do what everyone else has been doing and delete his lame comments. Help make Literotica a fun place again.

Scotsup111Scotsup111almost 6 years ago
Awesome

Really enjoyed the storyline. Hope you continue with more chapters. Not really realistic I suppose but fun to think about.

sggylvrsggylvralmost 6 years ago
Nice start

Looking forward to more. Nicely written and a great job of laying the groundwork for the rest of the story.

oneoldmanoneoldmanalmost 6 years ago
Classified

I'm going to have to start reading the classifieds. Waiting for Chapter 2. This is a very interesting premise.

waterfrontwaterfrontalmost 6 years ago
nice foundation

I was hoping for chapter 2 today only 1 day after your story posting. I look forward to the next chapter. So many opportunities to build for an amazing seduction. This is a believable story which makes it more arousing to anticipate what may or may not happen. (daydreaming of course of a slow innocent seduction in detail)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great start! Please dont make him the guy that wants her seduced, or that is a willing cuck? What if he could not say anything to his wife since he had stupidly made the contact? Or now this guy pushes the envelope as he gains more control as wife becomes hooked, maybe in the husbands face?

Just alot of what ifs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
still waiting

I enjoyed the first segment of your story, but Thursday” has come and gone and we are “still waiting “. Please write more.

Swee282Swee282almost 6 years ago
Interesting

The story had me interested, Liked the way it was been told until I read it was a indian man. Then I got very interested as it is my fantasy for an Indian man of the same age or older to make love to my wife.

Even two men would be fantastic.

Thanks for sharing your story.

rexandcherylrexandcherylover 5 years ago
Women like cock

I have foundallwomen like cock my wife frist time was with a man 85 forty years older that us she loved his big cock about 10" a lot bigger than my 5"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please!

Trophy case? I need moree

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 3 years ago

Wait a minute, I have read this before, years ago. Titled, "A Craigslist Ad", it was posted by Mark715 and while the characters had different names, it was identical, word for word. It also ended here without a part 2. The red warning flag of plagiarism is raised for part 1. I am excited, however, to read part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd love to be cucked by some hung older man and watching my wife give ownership of her pussy to him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous