The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,943 Followers

"Do it, Derek! Fuck me!" Jackie commanded. Derek flexed his hips back, pulling his shaft from her ass. Once only the tip was still inside her, he drove into her again.

"C'mon, baby. Harder! Give it to me! I can take it!" Jackie begged.

"Can you?" Derek asked, a glimmer of confidence, some definite swagger crossing his face.

"Mmm hmm." Jackie said, chewing her bottom lip.

************

(Ten Minutes Later)

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jackie screamed at the top of her lungs.

Derek was piledriving his enormous cock as hard as he fucking could deep into Jackie's tight asshole. Her ass met his thrusts, making this fuck a really hard, nasty one.

"FUCKKKK MEEEEE! FUCK ME ON TOP OF MY SISTER!" Jackie screamed. Both Derek and Jackie were once again covered with sweat from the intense exertion they were putting themselves through. Sweat dripped off Jackie's enormous breasts, soaking Heather and her cheap looking lingerie. Derek reached under Jackie and pawed at those great big boobs, his hands taking pleasure in their immense size and softness. He used them as a handhold that allowed him to fuck her harder, pinching her nipples hard in the process.

"Tell me! Tell me how great my ass is!" Jackie asked.

"I love it.! Your ass is the best thing ever! Your ass is the best thing I've ever felt! Your ass means more to me than my wife does!" Derek called out.

"OH FUCK!" Jackie squealed. She lowered her chest, mashing her upper body against her sister's passed out torso. Her large breasts mashed against her sister's flat chest, billowing outward, her slick chest soaking her drunken sister with sex sweat. Jackie grabbed her sister's shoulders roughly and held on while her sister's husband pounded her hot ass. Her face ended up near her sister's ear.

"Thanks, baby sis. Thanks for giving up your husband to me. We are all so much happier! OH FUCK!" Jackie screamed.

Derek's hips were a blur as he drove into her. He reached back and spanked her ass, the crack echoing through the room. He repeated the process a few times, giving his mistress the best fucking she could ask for. Derek felt the end coming. He could feel his balls boiling again.

"FUCK MY ASS! MAKE ME CUM! I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE! MAKE MY ASS CUM, BABY! MAKE MY ASS CUM!" Jackie squealed.

Her asshole clenched around his dick as an orgasm ripped through her voluptuous form. She pressed herself tight against her sister as she rode the wave of pleasure, a wave of pleasure that she could only get from a really good butt fucking.

"Ah! AH! UGH, JACKIE I'M GONNA CUM!" Derek screamed. He felt his balls about to explode. Then, the world went black.

A series of images flashed through his head. He saw himself at home, in his bedroom. He knew his wife was at work, so he wouldn't get caught. He saw himself naked on his knees, a blindfold over his eyes, his dick hard again. And he was not alone. He heard the clicking of high heels. Walking around him was Jackie, his sister-in-law, who showed up five minutes after his wife left. And she was dressed to kill. She looked like his dream woman.

She was a vision in leather. Leather high-heeled boots, up to her knees. A leather thong, tiny as can be, exposing her voluptuous ass-cheeks and only barely covering her sweet cunt. She wore a tight leather corset, accentuating her slim form. A leather bra supported and showed off her giant breasts and canyon-like cleavage. She wore long leather gloves up to her elbows. Her hair was done up on her head, severely, matching her look.

"Derek." she said sternly. "I said... bow."

Derek saw his own nude form bend over. He watched as his lips met the tip of her boot.

"Mmmm, that's nice. Worship my boots, baby, and if you do good, I'll let you worship my feet. And if you do a really good job, I'll let you at my legs. Then my cunt. And my ass. Then my tits. Frankly, baby, you have a long day ahead of you, so you'd better hurry up. You only have like eight hours till Heather gets home. You can't afford any more close calls. There's only so many excuses you can come up with about why you and I are here alone." Jackie said smugly.

This scene began to fade away. Derek had very little time to process this. It didn't feel like a dream. It felt like a vision. A vision of the future. A vision of his future. And judging by what he saw, his relationship with Jackie would reach new depths of depravity.

But none of these visions were able to stick in his mind as memories. They faded away, fading away forever until the time those visions became reality. His mind went blank as he passed out completely.

Derek's body fell on top of Jackie, his sweaty chest meshing against her back and ass. Jackie was still on top of Heather, so she was forced to tip to the side, forcing Derek's unconscious body to slide off of her onto his side of the bed. Jackie was exhausted, but lying on top of her sister was very uncomfortable. Then, she had an evil thought, causing her to smile.

She lifted herself off of Heather, got on her knees next to Heather, then callously pushed Heather over the edge of the bed, her body falling to the floor, hitting the floor with a dull thud. Jackie took one last glance at her, and verified she was still out. Jackie smiled in satisfaction as her head hit her sister's pillow. She curled up to Derek, pressing her tits against his back, joining him in peaceful slumber.

Derek had seen the life he had ahead of himself with Jackie. These were the consequences of the poor decisions he made. He needed to learn you cannot trust a slut like Jackie, because she was evil. He had to learn that you can never fully trust a sister-in-law. If he was going to put his trust in someone in his wife's family, he had to choose better. Someone more mature, and in control.

Like his mother-in-law.

(Author's Note: Thanks for sticking with this series this far. Chapter four is coming next week!)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,943 Followers
1...5678910