The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,924 Followers

Jackie was using her tits to basically reprogram Derek's mind, his educated mind. All that knowledge, all that talent, all that education, his good nature, all the things that made him the man he was, were being wiped away. All the years of work he spent trying to better understand how the world works, all that potential to make true progress and to better the world, were now shoved aside in favor of the pleasures a pair of really big boobs could offer.

Derek's mind was now filled with these thoughts, thoughts of breasts, tits, knockers, hooters, whatever name you could think of. Derek would not be able to think of much else besides humongous tits. He would try to focus on his work, or his wife, but he would not be able to get huge boobs off his brain. He was basically an addict at this point. A big breast addict. And he could not satisfy this addiction at home, or at work. He would not be able to satisfy this addiction without indulging. He would not be able to get by without finding the first slut with big tits that he could get his hands on, convince her to slip off her bra, and let him indulge his addiction for a few hours. Thanks to Jackie, Derek would never be the same.

He was a prime candidate to fall into addiction. He was a sheltered, good boy, who thought the best of others, and assumed others would think the same of him. He would never suspect that others might have insidious plans for him. And when those others introduced him to a dangerous new habit, a man as curious as him would dive in face-first. And he wouldn't know that he was addicted until that addiction smacked him in the face.

"Okay, baby, switch nipples. Show the other one some love." Jackie insisted. Jackie pulled her wet nipple from his warm mouth, turned her torso, and forced her other nipple directly into his open mouth, his lips forming a seal around her areola.

Jackie held him tightly to her chest, so he had no escape from the softness. Her wet, saliva covered nipple scraped along her brother-in-law's face. The sight looked so appetizing that she couldn't resist the temptation herself. She scooped her bare breast in her hand and directly the wet nipple into her own mouth. She emulated her brother-in-law's technique, her tongue circling her own nipple. With her cunt grinding on his cock, and now with both nipples in a sucking mouth, she was being pleasured on multiple ends. She bit her own nipple, savoring the sweet pleasure, especially in contrast to the loving sucks Derek was savoring her other nipple with. This went on and on, the only sounds heard were Heather's snores and the sucking of big, wet nipples. Both Jackie and Derek were lost in a daze of pleasure. Both were lost in the moment, and neither could be interrupted. Both were lost in the pleasure of sucking a big, fat tit.

Jackie would never admit it to herself, but Derek might not be the only breast addict in the room. Derek was a slave to Jackie's great big breasts, but the thing was, so was Jackie. Jackie was as much of a slave to the whims of her big breasts as Derek was. Jackie was addicted to the pleasure of a man getting lost in the softness, sucking at her hard nipples. The sharp pleasure of having her nipples sucked was an unquenchable desire for her. She could have her breasts sucked hour after hour, day after day, and it would never be enough for her. Her nipples could not be sucked hard enough or long enough. She could never get enough of the feeling of a man lost in her breast's softness. A man's hard muscles, his rough hands, his throbbing cock, against her perfect, silky breasts... to her, the feeling was indescribable. Jackie loved this pleasure. She needed this pleasure.

This went on and on, Derek's mouth full of nipple as Jackie alternated the nipple she offered to him. The two in-laws each had a light sheen of sweat from their exertions, as well as the heat generated by two turned-on people in close quarters. Jackie's thong was soaked, as was the crotch of Derek's tux. Although the pleasure of her nipples being sucked was exquisite, Jackie was ready to take this to the next step.

Sighing lightly, she pulled away from Derek, her right nipple popping from his mouth. His eyes were half-open, and as she pulled away, his mouth followed, as if he didn't want to stop sucking that succulent nipple. His eyes opened wide as Jackie stood up, hands on her hips, her upper half now bare. He was again struck by how unbelievably sexy she was. Her tits looked absolutely huge on her slim frame. They looked so perky, so firm, her skin like silk. And even her fit, firm belly was sexy. She obviously stayed in unbelievable shape, as her sexy stomach slowed a slight bit of definition, showing that she worked hard to look that good. The only thing interrupting this was her cute belly button, and even that somehow looked incredibly sexy on a girl like her. Derek shouldn't be so engrossed by this sight, but it was so raw. So sexual. He couldn't look away.

But Derek's eyes did catch sight of something else. Heather, his wife, completely unconscious on the bed behind Jackie. Derek blinked a few times, trying to clear his vision, clear himself of the haze he was in. The gravity of what had just happened hit Derek. He moved to stand up.

"Jackie, you should go." Derek choked out, cheeks blushing furiously as he got to his feet, unable to meet her eyes with his. He was fiercely embarrassed, horribly ashamed at his weakness. He coughed, and ran his tongue around his mouth, trying to clear the memory of Jackie's tasty nipple from his palate.

"Excuse me, Derek?" Jackie said, her happy veneer turning into anger.

"Jackie, I, I, I... I'm not this type of guy. I love Heather." Derek said desperately.

"I know exactly what type of guy you are, Derek. You're the type of guy who would rather spend his wedding night sucking his sister-in-law's nipples than fucking his wife!" Jackie argued.

"Jackie, please!" Derek begged. "I need you to leave. I can't do this."

"Do what?" Jackie asked naively.

"I, uhh, you know..." Derek stammered.

"Know what?" Jackie asked.

"Uhh, you know... do it." Derek mumbled.

"Do it? What? Have sex?" Jackie said. "Wow, Derek!" she said with a laugh. "You are mightily presumptuous. You think that just because a girl let's you suck her tits means she will let go to town on her."

"I don't know, just... Jackie, please, cover yourself." Derek asked.

"What, cover these? I don't think so. Maybe, instead, I should just let you see the whole package, since that's what you really want." Jackie said. And with that, she lowered the hem of the dress past her hips, and she shimmied, letting the dress fall to the floor. And just like that, Jackie was exposed to her brother-in-law, only clad in her tiny thong.

Derek's eyes widened. Jackie's legs were as amazing as the rest of her. They were long. They were firm. They were bare. Derek had never been a leg man, but looking at this pristine pair might make him one. They looked so long, so smooth, so sexy. It took all of his willpower to resist getting on his knees and running his tongue along her calves.

The tiny white thong stood against her tan skin. It glowed brightly, as if radiating the heat of the treasures within. The thong just barely covered her vagina, and it was clinging to her, soaked with her juices. The strap clung to her hips, just those tiny white strings holding the thong to her. Then Jackie spun around, and Derek got to see her ass for the very first time.

Holy Shit! Jackie Cline ass had looked great when covered, but bare... it just looked jaw dropping. The cheeks were just incredibly round, and incredibly firm. And they were just the perfect fucking shape. Heart-shaped, firm and fit, riding proudly, sticking out from her fit back like a shelf. The cheeks were just beautiful, begging to be touched, caressed and spanked. The only interruption to this vision was her tiny thong, but the tiny strings riding around her firm hips, splitting the crack of her firm ass, somehow only added to her sexiness.

Derek looked up her firmly muscled back. And it was just as perfect and sexy as the rest of her. She spun back around, and his eyes met hers.

"You don't want me to go, Derek. In fact, that is the last thing you want. You think you can say no to me? Do you know who I am? I am Jackie fucking Cline! Nobody says no to me!" Jackie said, getting increasingly angry. "Nobody says no to these?" she said, pointing at her breasts. "Or these." she said, pointing at her legs. "Or this." she said, spinning around, pointing her ass at him once again. "And most importantly, no one says no to this." Jackie finished, spinning around, pointing at her thong-clad cunt. "Derek, you do not get to say no! You've come this far. You don't get to leave me hanging. You will do what I want! No more back talk! Be a man! No more bullshit resistance! You want this as much as I do. You will do whatever the hell I tell you to. Got it!" Jackie yelled out, turning up the bitch mode again, the attitude she knew Derek loved so much. Derek gulped and said nothing. Jackie smiled slightly. She knew he was hers.

"Now, since you've gotten to see the goods, you should let me see a bit of that yummy body of yours." Jackie insisted.

"What?" Derek croaked.

"Take off your clothes." Jackie commanded.

"Jackie, I can't do..." he began.

"Derek!" she screamed out, with no fear of waking her drunken sister. "Shut the fuck up and take off your clothes. They seem to be getting very... tight." Jackie added, her voice softening, staring straight at his bulging crotch. "Wouldn't you feel so much more comfortable with those pants off? Wouldn't you feel so much more comfortable if you gave that big dick of yours some room to breathe?" Jackie whispered, stepping close to Derek, her boobs jiggling with each step. Derek stepped back, trying to avoid any more contact with Jackie's inviting flesh.

"Derek," Jackie began, voice getting more insistent, "I must insist that you should take off your clothes. I know what's best for you. I know what's best for that big cock of yours. And I know how much better it would feel if you just took off those pants, and let that big dick stand proud... and mighty. Trust me, I felt that dick. That thing is built to be a conqueror of women. That thing is built to pleasure sluts like me. And the fact that it is not is really a shame. Guys like you, who are packing heat like that, know how to use that thing for what it is: a weapon. Guys with dicks like that always have sluts in their crosshairs, and the fact that you haven't already taken advantage of all the primo pussy at this wedding tells me you're not that type of guy at all. You've got the tool, but you don't know how to handle it. You just don't have it in you. And that's why you will always fall to girls like me. You know that, right? You can feel that weakness, deep in your bones. That is why you crave having someone like me, someone with experience handling such weapons, to take control. If you don't give up here, then someone else will come after you. You will fall, whether you like it or not. You've craved being in a situation like this, going to battle with a slut like me. But you've never craved victory. You always imagined yourself losing. You always craved bowing in defeat. Submitting. Derek, you know you will lose, you know you will give in, so why bother fighting at all? So you might as well pick out the girl you will fall to. The girl you will submit to. And baby, you won't do much better than me."

She stepped forward, forcing Derek back until he hit the wall behind him. But, he did not run. He did not say no. He did not deny any of the claims Jackie was making. Jackie moved close to him so they were mere inches apart, too close for comfort.

"I'm so right, aren't I Derek? It will feel so fucking good to give in, to fall to your knees in worship. It will feel so good, so freeing, to just take that cock out and expose it to the world. Won't it? You desperately want to scoop that dick out, expose it to any slut that happens to pass by. Expose it so it won't be so uncomfortable in those pants of yours. Expose it in hopes that maybe, just maybe, that dick will find a new home. Maybe a nice, tight, warm home. Don't you want that, Derek? Don't you want to give your dick the best you can give it? Maybe a warm mouth to suck on it. Or a pair of tits to smother it. Don't you want a place to fire off all that hot, sticky cum!" Jackie offered. Derek said nothing, frozen in fear, back to the wall.

Seeing the fight in her brother-in-law disappearing, Jackie took advantage. She brought her hands to his shoulders and slipped off his suit coat, letting it fall to the floor. Jackie held his gaze as her hands went to work. Her hands went to his waist, confidently undoing his belt buckle. She pulled out his tucked-in shirt, and grabbed the shirt along the middle. With a firm jerk, she pulled the two halves of the shirt apart, tearing off all the buttons, causing them to clatter onto the floor. She slipped the shirt off his shoulders, joining the suit coat on the floor. She grabbed his undershirt and roughly lifted it over his head, exposing his fit, bare chest.

"Mmm, mmm." Jackie purred appreciatively at her brother-in-law's bare chest as she dropped the shirt to the floor. Jackie's eyes consumed Derek's chest. He clearly worked out. His pecs were impressive. And his abs were just yummy. His chest was so hard, so smooth, so tan. Jackie had to stop herself from worshiping his sexy torso with her tongue.

Jackie's hands moved to his zipper. She undid the button and lowered the zipper before letting the pants fall to the floor, leaving him only in his tight boxer-briefs. Jackie looked down, and studied the bulge present there. And it was a mighty bulge, a bulge that once again proved he was not built for science. He was built for pleasure. He was a gift to sluts everywhere, a stud that Jackie was about to unleash.

Jackie couldn't control her anticipation. She had to see this meat in the flesh. She quickly fingered the hem of the briefs and she firmly pulled them down, letting them fall to the floor.

Jackie's jaw dropped, literally, falling in the same way Derek's dick fell from its confines. The same way his dick fell halfway to his knees. Jackie had never felt intimidated by a dick before, but here she was, taken aback by its size. It was just fucking huge! It was as thick as her wrist, throbbing with lust, leaking his precious cum. It was long and smooth. And it was soooooo thick! Jackie didn't think her hand could wrap around it. And his balls were just fucking huge as well. Jackie knew his balls were built to handle that familiar rhythm, the rhythm of big balls against female ass that happens during the most intense of lovemaking. This was the cock you only dreamed about. A thick, meaty pussy pleaser that could give a girl the reaming she needed.

This was more than just a penis. This was truly a weapon. A slut-conquering, thong-soaking, cunt-fucking, throat-choking, asshole-filling piece of perfect, pristine, meaty cock. If Derek were the type of guy that could truly wield this long cock like the weapon it was, like a true master would, then this weapon was truly one of destruction. This was the type of cock your mother warned you about. This was a marriage-destroying, wife-stealing kind of dick, the kind that could get him any woman he wanted. This dick could destroy marriages, destroy lives, and get any girl addicted to the filthy pleasure only his thick cock could provide. And all of this damage would be done just to satisfy his sick, disgusting pleasures.

But Derek would never be that type of guy. Sure, he had the body of a stud, but he didn't have the willpower. He didn't have what it took to point at the hottest girl in the room, take her to bed, and fuck her till she pledged to be his bitch and vow to take his cum whenever he wanted. Derek just didn't have it in him. Derek was built to be taken advantage of by a strong, clever woman. That weapon he was packing required a strong woman to wield it; to use it as it should be used, namely fucking the daylights out of women. Derek's weakness was scheming women, women shrewd enough to manipulate him for their benefit.

Those firm, sexy muscles, built to manhandle a girl in the bedroom, would only be used in whatever manner his woman wanted. Whether she wanted to be lifted in his firm grasp so they could fuck standing up. Or use all that strength to support her big pair of tits as she rode him. Or flex his muscles for show, to titillate his love, aiding her in cumming extra hard.

Or his ass. An ass like his could make girls drool. An ass like his should be used to drive his fat cock into a girl really fucking hard, providing a girl a perfect place to grab onto while withstanding the vicious fucking a man like him should provide. But his ass was far more likely to end up resting against a bed as he withstood the type of serious fucking a real nasty slut could offer.

His perfectly styled hair, enough to make any girl chew on her lip as she took in how hot he was, would go to waste. Since it would be matted to his head, soaked in sweat from the vicious sex he would be forced to have at all hours of the day by the sluts eager to take advantage of his huge dick.

And that face. It was literally like the face of a model. He should be on, like, magazines, that's how hot he was. But that face would not be on magazine covers. It would be more likely that you would find his face planted between the cheeks of a slut's hot ass. His mouth, and that cute smile, would disappear. It would be too busy, against a girl's asshole, sucking away.

A little bit of flirting, a bit of cleavage, and a bossy attitude was enough to unlock Derek's true nature. Enough to make Derek putty in your hands. Enough to have him offer a girl his cock for her use, and whatever sick plans she had for it. And Jackie had some sick plans for that cock of his.

Derek stepped out of the pile of his clothing, now totally naked. Jackie hid her shocked expression from her brother-in-law, not wanting him to see this moment with her guard down. She regained her icy expression, knowing the bitch mode she had used was what was making him putty in her hands.

"Get on the bed. Next to your wife." Jackie ordered, pointing at the bed. Derek's eyes were entranced by her jiggling breasts, and when he looked into Jackie's eyes, she could see the apprehension there.

"Do it!" Jackie ordered sternly. Derek looked down and walked towards the bed. Wordlessly, he lied down on the bed, next to Heather. Jackie's eyes delighted in consuming her brother-in-law's body as he lied down, cock pointed in the air.

Jackie confidently swaggered to the bed. She stood over Derek, pondering her next move. She quickly slipped into the bed next to him, curling next to his firm body, pressing herself against him. It was an intimate pose, one fitting for two people who were soon to be lovers. She ran her finger along his muscular chest, scratching him lightly, as she looked down at him.

"You're gonna let me do whatever I want to you, aren't you?" Jackie whispered, digging a nail firmly into his chest. "You're gonna let your sister-in-law take over things on your wedding night. You're gonna let me run the show, aren't you? You just so desperately wanted someone to take away all those worries and all those responsibilities. Such a big brain, but in the end you really need a girl like me calling the shots, don't you. Doesn't that sound great? Guys like you really don't know what you're doing. You really need a slut like me making all the tough decisions. So whenever you have a tough choice to make, you will call me first and get my advice. And I mean, any choice. And honestly, you will end up doing whatever I tell you to do. Whether it is you wanting to know where to put all the money you earn you using that nice big brain of yours, or something as simple what to get my sister for her birthday. I'm the one who will be making all these choices. Got it!?"

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,924 Followers
1...45678...10