The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,892 Followers

Some believed the universe was chaos. Derek did not. Derek believed the universe was ordered, regimented from the top down, from the infinity of space to the smallest quark. Cause if he didn't believe in this order, his life's work would be for naught. And staring at his wife's sister's perfect big breasts only reaffirmed that his beliefs were true. The universe was not chaos. Because chaos could not create such flawlessness. Only a deft, disciplined, ordered hand could create such perfection, such a work of beauty. Looking at his sister-in-law's tits, Derek's beliefs were confirmed. Derek knew his life's work was not for naught. String theory, multiple timelines, alternate universes, all now proven in his mind, thanks to his sister-in-law's succulent tits.

Derek had to stop himself from drooling. He had to stop himself from falling to his knees in worship at these tits that had already shown him so much. Derek couldn't get Jackie's earlier words out of his head. Only a filthy pervert would be so enraptured by a big pair of tits. A good guy would not be so gob-smacked. This was his wife's sister! He shouldn't be gawking, but he couldn't stop himself. Did Derek not have any limits? Was he a dirty asshole who lets himself become obsessed with his sister-in-law's chest? If he could reach such depths, what was stopping him from doing other bad things? Was he the type of guy who liked such things? Was he a... cheater? Would he cheat on his wife? He loved his wife, but if he was truly satisfied with Heather, he shouldn't get so enraptured from something as simple and cosmetic as a pair of succulent titties. If he couldn't handle this, something as simple as clandestine nudity between in-laws, what was going to stop him the first time some gorgeous woman put the moves on him? Could he stop himself then? Could he stop himself if some slutty woman approached him at a bar, cleavage bared, desperate for a man? Could he stop himself when some opportunistic slut snuck in and gave him a sensual kiss, her pouty lips pressed to his softly, the flesh of their lips mashing together lightly but beautifully as her bulbous breasts lightly kissed his fit chest?

Derek shook his head, attempting to clear these adulterous thoughts, but that was quite difficult to do when a bare, DD rack was staring you in the face.

"Derek!" Jackie said, her tone changing, trying to get his attention. Derek tried to pull his eyes away, but they were locked on her rock hard nipples. They were like magnets, attracting his gaze.

"Derek..." Jackie began, but again his eyes could not meet hers. "I thought you said you were a good guy? I thought you said you didn't need a pair of big, soft breasts in your life? I thought you said you were totally satisfied with Heather, and would never look at another woman? Because you're looking at me. Me, you're wife's sister. That's sick! That's something only a real bastard does. A real fucking asshole! Derek, I can't believe you lied to me! You let me believe you were this perfect fucking guy, you marry my little sister, and then you invite me up here, let me prance around in your wife's wedding dress, cause you knew I'd look fucking hot in it, then ask me to show you my tits!"

"I, I..." Derek stammered, still staring at Jackie's jiggling jugs. "I didn't do that."

"Derek, you're no better than those douche bags who hit on me at the club. You act like a good guy until you see my breasts, then you become a slobbering beast. I thought you were above this kind of thing. I thought we could be close. I thought we could be best friends, you know, and have none of that tension between us if we just happened to see each other naked. But we can't do that now. We're always gonna have this tension between us now. This sexual attraction. I can't hang out with you guys... cause you'd spend the whole time checking out my jugs. And now, whenever you fuck your wife, you're gonna be thinking about me. And these." Jackie said, pointing at her tits.

"I'm, I'm, I'm a good guy." Derek muttered, unable to stop staring at his sister-in-law's chest.

"Well... there is a way to prove that, I think." Jackie began, stepping forward. "All you have to do is let me sit on your lap... and let me get real close... so my big breasts are right in your face. And then... I'll put my hands around your head... hold on tight... and smother you with my boobs. Just fucking drown you in their softness. And this could last five minutes. Or it could last all night. Long enough to prove you are the man you claim to be. And, I'll have to grind against you... just a little bit... just to make sure you're not enjoying it." Jackie finished, standing directly in front of the seated Derek, his eyes following her breasts every jiggle.

"And I guess I should confess, Derek, that I'm a bit of a slut. A giant whore, to be honest." Jackie began. "And I've been enjoying all of this very much. Because the truth is, I am one of those women who you would meet in a bar. The type of girl that would try to get you to cheat, even though I know you're married. The type that would make sure you glanced at my smooth cleavage. And honestly, that's what I'm doing right now. Ever since I saw you walking down the aisle, about to marry my little sister, I can't get you out of my head. You've been driving me nuts, Derek! And all I could think about was finding a way for me and you to get some alone time, so I could show you my tits. Because I really think you needed to see them, and I love showing them off. And I know that ever since you saw them, all you can think about is that you saddled yourself with a girl that has no boobs and that you'll never be able to experience the pleasures that big tits could offer."

"But you need to face facts Derek. You are really fucking hot! Like, one of the hottest guys I've ever met! And the fact is, if a guy is as hot you, you can get as much pussy as you want. And you could get the best pussy. It doesn't matter that you're married. That makes it easier. Because there is nothing a girl wants more than the man they can't have. And when a girl is so hot she has her choice of men, the only thing she wants is a challenge. She wants a guy she can't have. She shouldn't have. She wants the perfect guy to fulfill all of her sick fetishes. That's the type of guy I'm looking for, Derek. I am a nasty one, and all I want is a guy that can keep up. A guy as sick as me. Derek, I think you and I am a match made in heaven." Jackie said. She grabbed her brother-in-law by the chin and turned him so his eyes met here.

"What are you saying?" Derek asked.

"Derek, you're a sweetheart but you're a bit dense. You think my nipples are hard cause it's cold? No. They're hard cause I'm turned on. They're hard because I'm hot. Hot for you. I've been wet since you said 'I do'. My thong is fucking soaked thanks to you. And I know you've felt this connection between us. This sexual tension. Although you're so hot I bet you feel that with all the pretty girls. But with me and you it's different. Our bond is more of a 'you wish you had met me first so you could have married me instead' kind of bond. But I'm a nasty girl, and you're such a good guy. So the only thing I could think of was that you were a secretly a filthy freak. And judging by the way you've been staring at my tits, I guess I have my answer." Jackie said.

"Jackie! Please! I'm not a bad guy. I love Heather." Derek pleaded.

"I do too, Derek. I love my sister, I really do... uh quite frankly, to be honest, no I don't. I really don't give a shit about my little sister anymore. I honestly fucking hate her. So all I could think about during the wedding was me and you, cheating behind my little sister's back and how hot that would be. How hot it would be that you think I'm so much hotter than her that you would want to cheat on her with me on your wedding day. And how hot it would be if me and you fucked in the wedding suite, on that fucking bed. How hot it would be when those insults slipped out of your mouth. How you would tell my sis how much hotter I am than her. How much more you like my big tits, my hot ass, my tight cunt, and how much more important they are to you than your wedding vows. And I would join in and bash my little sis, cause how could I respect a girl whose husband cheated on her on their wedding night?" Jackie said.

"Jackie... I want to be a good guy." Derek pled, knowing that he was losing control of himself due to her incredible rack.

"Oh, honey, I know it's hard, but it'll get easier. I mean, you still have a chance here. I'm just gonna put tits in your face. All you have to do is control yourself. Not get carried away with your sister-in-law. Not suck your wife's sister's hard nipples, even though they'll be all over your face. And not lie on your back and let me sit on your face, even though I really want to. And I'll hump against that fat cock of yours, just to test you. And if you lose control, then you can lose control with me. I'll bite that bullet, so you don't end up shacking up with some slut who doesn't deserve you. This way, you'll still be in the Cline family. And you can take care of all that tension, that dislike you feel towards Heather right now. Take out all the tension you feel on my hot body. So you'd better control yourself cause if you don't, then you're gonna have to deal with me, because I will take this all the way if I have to. I will let you put your cock in whatever hole you want. Even though I'm your wife's sister. Even though you're my brother-in-law. Even though we're family. "

"Jackie, please don't." Derek begged. Jackie simply smiled. And before Derek could move, Jackie put her hands on his shoulders and forced him back against the couch, keeping him still so she could climb aboard his lap. Derek let out an "oomph" as Jackie landed on his lap, her weight settling on his thighs, her crotch near his, her tits hovering in front of his face.

Derek tried to find words, but he just couldn't. Jackie saw the conflict written across his face.

"It's okay, Derek. Let Jackie take control." she purred. And with that, Jackie pulled his head forward, directly into her cleavage. And Derek didn't resist. Not one bit. The muscles in his neck did not fight back. They did not tense in the slightest. It was as if he wanted it. It was as if he wanted to dive face first into his sister-in-law's cleavage. And if he did indeed want that, that was what he was about to get.

Softness. All he felt was softness. Softness smothering his face, from seemingly all directions. Jackie used her arms to force more of her tits into his face, and she clutched his head tighter to her.

"Mmmm, Derek, I'm so glad me and you can do this without you making it sexual." Jackie purred, as she shook her chest back and forth, scrubbing her breasts across his face, her soft breasts molding against his head, her nipples scratching across his cheeks. "Maybe I was wrong about you, after all. Maybe you're not a cheating asshole. Because a cheating bastard would open his mouth, catch one of my nipples, and suck it to his heart's content. Suck it till he drove me wild. Suck it till he made me cum. And then he would switch nipples, and suck that one till he made me cum again. And then he would spend hours playing with my tits, squeezing them, sucking them, pinching him, slapping them, rubbing his face on them. Leaving me a soaking wet, a turned on mess. Leaving him addicted to them. Addicted to the softness. Addicted to the pleasure they give him. So addicted that he would do whatever he had to do to feel them again. So addicted that he would fall to his knees and bathe me in pleasure. So addicted that he would lay on his back, open his mouth, and ask no questions. He would give me his mouth to use for whatever pleasure I wanted him to give me. He would suck my sweet cunt, and my asshole, till I came some more, again and again. And then he would offer me his dick, and I would use it. Again... and again. Until he had no more energy to give me. And then he would rest up, and gain just enough energy to start the cycle all over again. He would have to quit his job, and all other obligations, just so he could devote all of his time to me. Doesn't that sound so filthy, Derek? What kind of man would be like that?" Jackie pondered. Derek didn't reply. He just sat there and let himself be bombarded by Jackie's massive breasts.

"It's a good thing you're not that guy, Derek? Cause you have so much potential. You're a good guy. You have a wife. You are one of the great scientific minds in the world. So it would be such a shame if all that talent got wasted. If after all that work, you just ended up focusing all that time and energy on pleasing some big-titted slut. It would be so bad for you." Jackie said, petting Derek's head. Then her face lit into a bright smile. "It would be bad for you, but I wouldn't mind. I actually think it would be kind of hot. Because a girl would have to be awfully hot for him to throw his life away. Throw away his job, and his marriage. A man that is willing to do that would be fucking irresistible to any girl. A man that shows a girl he wants her that badly, bad enough to throw his life away, then, well, he's basically guaranteeing that his cock is going to get fucked so hard for, like, the rest of his life. That doesn't sound so bad, does it? Going the rest of your life getting fucked by some gorgeous slut with perfect tits? It doesn't sound so bad to me at all. So I couldn't really blame any man for doing that. Even if he was my brother-in-law. And even if that slut that he devoted himself to was... me." Jackie paused.

"So, Derek, I hope you forget about Heather." she began, still scrubbing her mammoth tits across Derek's face. "Because as hot as that all sounds, it would be even hotter to me if that woman that got dumped was my sister, and you were the man that dumped her. And it would be so fucking hot if you abandoned her on your wedding day, the same day you vowed to love her forever. Like I said, I'm a dirty fucking whore, so I'm totally into this kind of thing. I love rubbing my tits in your face. I could do this every day if you let me. All I need you to do is let me. All I need you to do is let me take over your life. Forget about my stupid little sis and pledge yourself to me. Cause she doesn't deserve you. She doesn't deserve to be getting railed by you on a regular basis. Only a girl like me does."

"I don't know what it is, Derek. Fate. Destiny. Whatever it is, it shines brightly on only certain Cline women, and it shines brightly. I know I've felt it. The guiding hand of fate. I know you've felt it to. That's what brought me here. On your lap, with my huge tits in your face. It just feels so right, doesn't it? Like this is where you belong, with a slut on your lap. You don't belong with her, my stupid little sis, apologizing for her flaws, having boring sex with your boring wife. Where you do belong, is getting your brains fucked out, on a daily basis, by a slut like me. I know you think you're happy. I know you think you're fulfilled. But you are not. These tits can give you more fulfillment than my sister ever could. These tits can please you in ways you never knew were possible. If you devote yourself to me and my incredible breasts, you're life will have true meaning. And that is just my tits. Imagine what the rest of my body will do to you. If my tits make you want to worship me, then my pussy, my mouth, my ass, those will make you want to submit to me completely. Practically be my sex-slave. You'd be a young married husband, a great scientific researcher, and, oh yeah, sex-slave to your sister-in-law." Jackie finished with a laugh.

For a few minutes, Jackie focused on gently hammering her brother-in-law's face with her soft tits. He was lost in the sensation, not putting up a fight, just sitting there and taking it, like a good slave would.

"I know, Derek, that you thought you wanted Heather. You said you were a good guy. But don't you want to be a little bad? Or really bad? Maybe, you want to be a fucking asshole, who fucks his wife's sister. So I'll let you decide, once and for all. I'll just put my nipple right against your lips. If you want to be a good guy, then you'd better keep your mouth closed. But if you want to submit to me completely, you'd better open that mouth of yours, and start sucking." Jackie commanded, looking down at his handsome face.

Almost immediately, acting on pure instinct, his mouth opened. And Jackie's hard nipple immediately entered his mouth. And Derek's cheeks immediately hollowed as he began to suck in earnest. Jackie purred in pleasure. She loved having her nipples sucked.

How could Derek not fight back? He had fought back and resisted for so long. He loved his wife dearly. He really did. But he was not built to handle this. Few men were, but especially a guy like him. So young, and inexperienced, unable to withstand the charms an aggressive hot slut can provide. All thoughts of resistance were hammered out of him by his sister-in-law's incredibly mammoth breasts. Each time they ran across his face, each time her sweaty breasts molded themselves across his handsome face, each time her hard nipples grazed across his face, it was like she was carving away the layers of goodness and loyalty instilled in him his entire life by his parents, his family, his wife. Those layers had been carved away, leaving only his pure essence, a cursing, rutting beast of a man. A malleable hunk of clay that Jackie could mold into her perfect man. The resistance had been worn away, leaving a man with no will to fight back, no resistance to the relentless charms of his busty sister-in-law.

"Ahhhhhhh! That's it!" Jackie moaned out as she felt Derek's firm tongue flick against her nipple for the first time. He forced her breast against his face, trying to force more breast into his sucking mouth. Her body shivered in pleasure, and she thought he was owed a bit of a reward for the pleasure she was being given. So, she brought her hips down and for the first time she humped her cunt against his bulging cock, straining against the pants of his tux.

"Mmmm, we do have a big one!" Jackie said with a laugh as she ground her soaked cunt along the extensive length of Derek's married dick. Jackie was in bliss. Her brother-in-law's dick was every bit as big as she expected it to be, probably even bigger. She had to stop herself from losing control and letting her cunt take control and just furiously grind into his meaty cock until she came like crazy. She really wanted to, and her pussy was positively dripping with lust. But she knew the wait, the drawn out pleasure, was the best part. So she took it slow, took her time, grinding up the length of his cock (It felt like 10 inches!) and letting her copious juices soak his crotch. She hoped his cloth covered dick would marinate in the juices her cunt had soaked his pants with. Marinate in the juices, soak in the lust she was feeling, until his cock was throbbing like it had never before, throbbing until it just had to burst!

Derek's sucking mouth brought her attention back to her nipple. It was now soaked in his spit, as was the surrounding flesh.

"Mmmm, you'd better get used to this Derek. You'd better get fucking used to this." Jackie began, a hard edge appearing in her voice. Jackie was the type of girl that fucked mean, and the hornier she got, the meaner she would get, the more demanding she would get for pleasure.

Derek did not know what he was in for.

"You'd better get used to this, cause you'll be doing this every fucking day! I'll find an excuse to come over, visit my little sis. Me and her can gab, then you and me can sneak off and you could suck my nipples for a while. Worship them like they are meant to be worshipped. And I travel a lot, so I could invite you on trips, only you, not my pathetic baby sister. We could go anywhere we want, around the world, and you can suck my nipples along the way. Doesn't that sound great, baby? Spending hours chewing and sucking on these perfect nipples? Soon, you'll become addicted. Soon, you won't be able to live without them. They'll be more important to you than your wife, your family, your work... anything. You won't be able to get through a single day without them. You won't be able to focus without getting your fix. You won't be able to rest without having your head rest on my soft pillows, sucking yourself to a peaceful rest. I'm telling you this as a warning, baby. These tits are more addictive than any drug, and yet you keep sucking. You already know how irresistible they are, don't you? You can already feel the addictive effects. You're already under their spell, aren't you? These tits, and these fucking nipples mean more to you than my sister ever has, don't they?" Jackie said, hammering her thoughts into his head until they weren't her thoughts in his mind. They were his thoughts now.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,892 Followers
1...34567...10