The Clinic and Gris Gris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped through her gag, her eyes going wide with sexual intensity.

Marie smiled and watched as Jacques wound up and let fly with another light smack.

Marie had been careful in teaching her husband how to administer a solid whipping.

"Always start out lightly." She had once admonished him when she caught him beating an innocent woman one night, early in their relationship.

"If you are just going to beat her, then use your fists or a stick." Marie had commented, ignoring the woman's muffled pleas for help.

Marie had shrugged, as if to imply that such crass brutality held little importance to her.

"Jacques, May I call you Jacques?" Marie had asked coyly, a small smile on her lips, "The point of using a whip or a belt is to enhance sexual pleasure. You...I...We...Well, we want 'them' to want to be slaves."

"Surely you can see my point?" Marie had asked.

And so it had begun between Marie and Jacques.

Jacques completely entranced by this beautiful woman, was shocked and pleased that she would know about such things. He had remembered his wife's lessons well and he was careful to apply them on her cousin now.

Linda knew what to expect from Marie and Jacques. She found herself still gasping in pleasurable shock as the belt landed on her bare butt.

"It has to be the drug!" She thought furiously, "It can't be me!"

At first the whipping had been light but as Jacques warmed to his task, Linda found she wanted him to strike her bound body harder.

She hated herself for feeling that way but there it was, never the less.

Marie smiled as she watched her bound cousin gradually give in to the obviously intense sexual feelings that were pervading her body.

Again and again the belt landed on Linda's bare and now very red bottom. She grunted and struggled against the powerful restraints that held her helpless.

Marie smiled as she watched the bound woman put on a very erotic display as she reacted to Jacques's cruel whipping.

At length, Marie caught Jacques's eyes with a sharp look and he nodded. Sometimes, especially with a new victim, it was better to end the whipping when they felt they could still take more.

Linda, caught up in the sexual frenzy of being drugged, bound and whipped, was taken off guard when the whipping ended. Even though she tried to stifle it, everyone heard her frustrated groan when the whipping stopped.

Marie stood, and turned until she was face to face with her cousin and said with false concern, "I know, my sweet...But it is time to progress to the next level...I know you'll love it!"

Linda, her eyes going wide tried desperately to show her hated cousin nothing. If she had not been drugged, it might have worked. Now, all she felt was readily apparent to Marie; a fact that Marie knew all too well.

Marie smiled as she let the fingers of her right hand intimately caress Linda's bare bosom.

Linda felt an electric surge of sexual passion at the unwanted contact but she was unable to do anything about it. There was also a large part of her that wanted it to happen again. There was an echoing pulse from her nether region.

"God, I hate this!" Linda thought ruefully to herself.

Marie smiled, nodded to her husband and sat down at the desk, sideways to her cousin. Marie did a quick search of the desk drawers and turned up the white wand. It was an instrument that Linda had used to cruel effectiveness on Brenda and on the female 'felon' who was known as 'Jane'.

Linda, her gaze transfixed on the implement began to groan and thrash about. She remembered very clearly how her 'clients' had behaved when 'treated' by this thing.

Marie, seeing her nude and bound cousin's apparent fear looked at the wand.

"What, this little thing? Cher, I'm sure you'll come to enjoy it...In time." Marie spoke with mock concern.

Chapter Six -- Linda on the Wand

Unbeknownst to Linda, Jacques had quietly removed all his clothing in anticipation of the next activity.

Linda gasped in shock as she felt Jacques's nude body press against her bare back; his erection striving to penetrate her from behind.

Marie gave her a smug look and said admonishingly, "You know that Jacques has also wanted to get to know you better."

Linda groaned and tried desperately to shake off her cousin's husband. She could feel the heat of his body as he pressed himself against her back. She could smell him as he groped her bare breasts from behind.

Marie sat down in front of the bound Linda with Jacques grunting and humping her from behind. He still had not penetrated her, nor would he until his wife allowed it.

Marie looked sharply at him before asking, "Are you wearing a condom?"

Jacques nodded and Marie smiled before looking directly at Linda's swollen labia.

"I don't have to ask you if she is ready, I can see that she is. None the less, have a care when you enter her, my husband. I don't want her damaged!" Marie warned.

Jacques, who had no intention of damaging such valuable merchandise, nodded before using his hand to guide his condom sheathed erection to the entrance of Linda's vagina.

Linda made a keening sound and tried desperately to look away as she felt her cousin's husband about to rape her from behind. The fact that she was very wet and very aroused made no difference to Linda. It was still rape.

As Marie watched her husband fuck her nude and helplessly bound cousin, she was struck by an even more powerful sexual thrill. Soon Francine would be made to use her mouth to please the jaded Marie.

Marie smiled at the thought as she picked up the wand and turned it on.

Linda, feeling Jacques's gently but insistent rape, gasped in shock as she heard the wand come to life.

Marie looked up into the eyes of her drugged cousin.

Linda was desperately shaking her head 'NO' but Marie was simply turned on more by such a blatant act of helplessness.

Marie smiled with cruel delight as she looked directly into her helpless victims eyes before nodding 'YES'.

Marie looked at Linda's swollen and aroused vagina as her husband Jacques determinedly slid his erection in and out.

Marie carefully but firmly pressed the vibrating wand against Linda's oh-so-vulnerable clitoris.

Marie smiled with delight as Linda shuddered and groaned with sexual passion before surrendering to her climax.

Linda heaved against the restraints that held her helplessly spread-eagled. She heaved against the man and his iron hard erection as he violated her sensitive vagina. She heaved against Marie's expertly manipulated wand held tight to her (Linda's) clit.

Linda cried in passion as she came and then, came again and yet again.

Marie smiled with delicious cruelty and knew that soon, Francine would have a busy tongue. Francine's husband would have to settle for his right hand for the moment.

At that moment, an alarm on the laptop to Marie's left sounded. Marie turned at the sound but it took her a moment to realize what she was hearing.

The discordant sound messed up the timing of Linda's rape and both of her (Linda's) attackers stepped back to concentrate on the alarm.

Linda hung exhausted in her restraints from her rape and torment.

Marie tapped the keys on the laptop and read what was displayed before her. It was a reminder to 'treat' Jane who was still in a cell deep within 'The Clinic' and that the key to her ankle cuff was in the main office drawer.

She snapped off something in rapid fire Cajun French. Francine and her husband went through to Linda's main office and returned with a key. They paused long enough to show their new found item to Marie and to the now recovering Linda. They went deeper into 'The Clinic".

A couple of minutes after that, the two returned with a still mildly drugged 'felon' known to some as 'Jane' between them. She looked befuddled at what was happening.

Linda groaned in fear, her feelings still all too apparent to Marie. Linda knew what was coming and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

As if to confirm to her cousin, Marie nodded at the laptop and said, "I'm ever so glad that you thought to set the alarm. Without it, we would have missed this opportunity."

To Be Continued...

To my readers;

The story of happens to Linda and 'Jane' will continue next in, 'The Clinic and Heartless Cruelty'.

The entire series will culminate with 'The Clinic and Indecent Acts'.

After that, only a three story prequel will remain to be published.

12