The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
463 Followers

Seeing her spouse having sex with another woman must have been exciting for Sasha because she leaned to his side and said to him, "Yeah baby! Do her good!"

This simple statement caused something to click inside both Jim and Emily. It was as if they had just gotten permission to fuck each other. Jim quickly started to lengthen and intensify his strokes inside her wet hole, holding her strongly at the waist as he slid his tool in and out of her. Emily grabbed his forearms and looked down, watching and feeling him move inside her as she lifted her bare feet off the floor. They did each other like this for a good minute or two but the intensity continued to build.

Emily was moaning deeply as Jim looked down at her and said, "Fuck you feel good!"

With each thrust, Emily became more ravenous with lust. Eventually she reached down to grab his body, demanding that he fuck her faster and harder. Jim soon responded by throwing her right leg over his shoulder and then the real fucking began.

Jim held on to her tightly as he started to pound his hard cock deep and fast inside her. I could see the base of his cock when it left her hole that it was caked with her juices. Her pink lips gripped his penis as if her pussy didn’t want his cock to leave with each outward thrust. The sound of his balls, smacking against her ass, filled the room once again with the wonderful sound of sex. They both moaned, strangers completely focused on pleasing each other

They fucked each other like this for several minutes. Jim, with his cock completely inside her, would occasionally grind it in a circular motion that caused her to grunt from the sensations it brought within her. In time, Jim moved so that both her legs were over his shoulders while stretching out his body as if he were doing a pushup. He continued to thrust the full length of his cock deeply in and out of her. Sasha watched her husband’s muscular ass contracting with each thrust he took.

Emily was enraptured with the feel of Jim’s hard penis fucking her deeply. Jim could see the blissful look on her face and would occasionally lean down to lick her neck and ear. At one point, he said with his voice shaking, "Kiss me!" and we watched as their tongues danced while her legs slid down around his muscular arms. He was so turned on, Jim even sucked on her tongue for several seconds while he grinded himself deep inside her. Emily moaned the entire time as his tool continued working hard on her pussy.

After fucking each other aggressively in this position for a few more minutes, Jim slowed down then said, "Let's change positions. I don't want to cum yet. I want to make you cum hard first!”

Jim pulled all nine inches of his cock out of her and moved over on to his back. Without any words, Emily sat up and lifted her leg to straddle him while he lay beneath her. She adjusted herself, bearing her weight on her feet and moved to where her pelvis was directly over his erection. He was stroking himself with his hand while watching her but gave himself to her when she reached down and grabbed a hold his cock. She then lined him up to her pussy and quickly impaled herself on his pole.

I could see that he was all the way in her as she leaned forward to place her hands on his chest. Then, she started to move herself up and down to once again enjoy the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her. She rode him like this for a few minutes, their bodies making noise as they smacked against each other from the building intensity of hard strokes. The both breathed heavily as they each concentrated on the extreme pleasure their bodies were experiencing.

Emily occasionally changed her motion so that she could grind her clitoris over his pelvic bone, rocking forward and backward. Eventually, she placed her weight on her knees but never let him escape as she closed her eyes feeling her cervix grinding over the head of his cock. Emily face was getting redder from the increasing sexual rush as she continued moaning. She looked as if she were concentrating of every inch of his cock sliding into her. Jim was looking at her with an intense look on his face as he was fucked her. He would take turns moving his hands up to squeeze her breasts or grab hold of her waist to help her grind her body over him.

During this time, Sasha was leaning beside them playing with herself as she watched Emily fuck her husband. But, she soon asked Emily to turn around saying, “I want to watch his penis slide up your pussy!”

Emily did as she was asked and quickly turned to where her back was now facing Jim. She straddled her legs around him once again but this time Sasha was the one to guide his cock back inside her still unsatisfied pussy. From this position, Sasha and I could the see the incredibly erotic sight of his dark penis sliding in and out of Emily’s pink pussy.

Emily leaned back, bracing her hands on his chest with her feet on the floor as she started moving up and down. Jim assisted her by holding her waist and thrust his cock up each time she came down onto him. They fucked each other intensely, which further aroused Sasha who soon leaned over Emily and started to flick her tongue over her breasts. Sasha than ran her hands over Emily’s body and eventually took turns sucking hard on Emily’s now sensitive nipples causing them to became erect. Soon though, Sasha reached down and started to rub her hand over Emily’s swollen cherry.

That was too much for Emily to handle and her face started to have an intense look--she was building for another orgasm. She started to fuck Jim even harder, feeling him buried deeply inside her as Sasha continued to stimulate her clit from the outside. Suddenly, her mouth hung open, drawing in shallow breaths, obvious to us all she was on the brink.

And then, she came---hard!

She grunted loudly as her body convulsed as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. She dug her nails into his chest as she rapidly moved her pussy up and down his cock, squeezing it as her vaginal muscles contracted. Her juices flowed heavily out of her, dripping down over his balls.

Jim held onto her waist as she came, trying to push his cock as deep inside her as he could while feeling her vaginal muscles grip his penis as she came. "Yeah, baby. Cum for me!!" he said, enthusiastically.

It was simply amazing watching her cum on top of him, seeing the intense pleasure on her face. She eventually collapsed back onto him with his cock still inside her. I had never seen her cum so hard.

Sasha tenderly caressed Emily’s body as she lay back on him. Sasha playfully said to her, “That looked like it felt good!”

Emily didn’t respond, still high at that moment from cumming so hard. But after allowing Emily to come down from her orgasm, Jim said, "My balls are getting sore, I need to cum soon."

He slid out of Emily and she moved to the floor onto her back. He looked down admiring her body as she spread her legs, opening herself to him for more. Seductively, she lightly ran her fingers over her body, concentrating on her breasts. She had a look on her face that told him she wanted to be the one to get him off. Even now, the game of seduction was continuing.

"Would you like to make me cum?” he said looking down at her. He looked like he was ready to explode.

Emily looked up to him and said with a tired but sultry voice, "I wouldn’t mind! If your wife doesn’t mind?”"

Sasha smiled and said, “I don’t mind. I have made him cum a thousand times or so. Watch out though, he cums a lot.”

He grunted softly, shaking his head in a gesture saying he couldn't believe how lucky he was. He rubbed his cock while looking down at Emily’s open pussy, her vaginal lips now red but she was ready for him to return. He then moved between her open legs once again and grabbed the bottom of both her thighs, gently pushing her legs up and further apart. She was completely spread open to him once more. Then, with her feet around his shoulders he thrust his penis deep inside her once again.

We watched as his cock disappeared inside her and he started to use slow, full strokes on her. He watched his own penis slide in and out of her, her lips again gripping him as they stimulated the shaft of his penis. Gradually, the excitement began to build in him and he started to fuck her faster. This continued for a several seconds while she looked up at him, squeezing her breasts, feeling his hardness slide in and out of her.

He then suddenly collapsed on top of her, pinning her legs around his upper body, her feet in the air. He reached up and passionately reached around to the back of her head and gently tugged on her hair. He fucked her with deep, intense strokes for a solid minute. Being fucked this way caused Emily to moan loudly as she reached her arms around him, her eyes closed

You could see on Jim’s face that the wonderful feeling of pressure that builds before one cums was near and it wasn’t long until he said, "You’re going to make me cum soon!"

Sasha was watching intently and said to him, "Cum for us baby!”

He turned his face towards Emily. It was now red and he looked as if he was fighting off cumming, at least for a few more seconds. He said, his voice nearly cracking, "Where do you want me to cum?"

Emily was incredibly turned on and still the game of seduction was on. She said softly but with meaning, "Cum where ever you want to!!"

He tilted his head back, on the brink..."Fuck!"

Just as quickly he looked down and with his voice now cracking, "I know I promised earlier but I would love to cum inside you!!"

While looking in his eyes she said passionately as her voiced cracked, "You want to cum inside me?!"

“Yeah…I want to cum inside your pussy!” he said, almost begging.

I had never seen her so excited when she said, “Go ahead! I want to feel you shot it in me!!”

“Yeah, baby! Cum deep in her pussy!!” Sasha said with hunger in her voice.

That was it for him. He fucked Emily hard for just a few more seconds. She wrapped her legs around him to lock him into her and reached her hands to his ass to encourage his intense strokes. He then started to scream, "I’m gonna cum!!"

He then pushed his cock fully inside her, his body tensed, and then groaned loudly as he started to cum. His body convulsed as he gripped Emily, pounding his penis rapidly inside her as his cum shot out of his cock deeply into her hot pussy.

Emily face became flushed once again and her mouth hung open as she felt the sudden gush of his hot semen flowing inside her. He came just long enough for her to have another strong orgasm as her legs wrapped tightly around his body, locking her feet around his legs. Every few seconds, he would grunt and his body jerked as if he were trying to squeeze every last drop of cum out of his cock into her.

After he came, he stayed on top of her with his penis still inside her to recover. Sasha leaned over beside them, rubbing her husband's back. They all lay there for a minute or two just recovering. In time though, he sat up with a still, semi-erect penis inside her. I knew what he wanted to do to next. He looked down as he held Emily’s bent knees, gently spreading her legs apart. Emily smiled knowing what he wanted to see, too.

Jim then slowly slid his penis out of her and watched as a tremendous amount of his white cum run out of her wet, swollen pussy onto the floor. He smiled as he watch his own cum run out of her. Sasha then shocked us all by inserting two fingers inside Emily’s pussy to bring out more cum. Then, she placed her coated fingers into her mouth so she could taste them both.

That was it for me! I announced I needed to go into the changing room to relieve myself. As soon as I got into the small room I started to jerk-off. I was leaning back with my eyes closed, stroking myself when I felt a presence in the room. I looked up to see Emily's naked, sweaty body as she kneeled down on the floor next to me. My eyes focused on her face and chest and my strokes intensified. Then, unexpectedly, she grabbed a hold of my penis with her hand and started to stroke it for me. I had never been more aroused in my life from what I had seen in the last 20 minutes, and it took me just a few seconds until I had the most intense orgasms of my life.

I took a moment to recover until I could look over at Emily with what must have been a shocked look on my face. She just looked at me and said, "You deserved that!"

At the time, all I could do was smile. I was speechless and loved that she allowed me to witness such an incredibly intimate thing, something I would remember for the rest of my life. There is no doubt about that!

Some time later, Emily and I got dressed and we proceeded to drive home after talking with Jim and Sasha about the incredible evening we all had together. Emily told me on the way home that she just had the most intense sexual experience of her life. However, one last incredible thing happened when I dropped her off at her place. She simply looked at me as she got out of the car and said, “Pick me up next Friday before your wife gets home. I want to go back. I want more!”

As I drove home I laughed to myself, “I don’t know if I can survive waiting that long!” Thank God I did though. But, that’s another story!

sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
463 Followers