The Club "Illusions" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft moan which escaped her lips was a prelude to what would come next, I had listened closely as Nan had first described to me what Jonathan's desires were and though I had accomplished one of them, bondage, I knew he coveted a second and who was I to deprive him of it? Picking up the item hanging on the wall I walked behind her, letting my hands run their way over her, letting her feel my touch against the burgundy corset, over her breasts, her hips, her beautiful ass as she moaned at my blatant use of her. Finally my hand found her hair, twisting strands of it between my fingers as I leaned close and whispered, "Diamonds and other finery, you must be a very, very expensive whore my dear, are you not?" She didn't have a chance to answer as I pulled her hair hard and as her mouth opened to cry out at the pain I wedged the red rubber ball between her lips before tightly cinching the gag behind her head.

As she hung there, bound and gagged I pushed her gently and her body begin to turn, her moans becoming louder, soon to grow both in frequency and in volume as I looked at Nan and said, "You will choose, the cat or the crop, which shall it be Lady Nan?"

My teacher, my friend had played her part to perfection and she did not fail me now saying, "Mistress, I fear you are being too harsh on her, maybe you should..."

I turned from her, walking briskly back to the wall saying, "Very well, both, an excellent decision m'lady, well done." Picking up the cat o' nine tails in one hand the riding crop in the other I advanced on the chestnut haired beauty so helpless in chains, so vulnerable, so available and I said, "I'm sure there will be many who will pay handsomely to turn such lovely skin so red, don't you think my Wendy?" Her moan was all I could hear as I grinned and said, "What's that, cat got your tongue?" and I laughed loud and long, putting down the crop and walking behind her as she tried to watch me, twisting to see what I was to do next.

Looking at Nan I pointed saying, “Her feet, shackle them as well”, and Nan moved quickly, sweeping the heels which had fallen and taking another set of chains, these attached to bolts in the floor. She secured each ankle, holding the woman now taught, unable to twist or turn, unable to keep me from having a blow go astray. "Wait, something is missing, now, what could it be?"

With that I walked over and pulled down a black silk blindfold and I tossed it at Nan's feet saying, "Move quickly or you will suffer the same, is that clear?" The blonde did as I asked though for a second I could have sworn I saw a brief smile fill her face as she plunged the room into darkness, the helpless figure unable to speak, see, nor touch though she would feel the touch of the lash soon, very soon.

Nan had instructed me that one of the best ways to make what was happening that much more real to a submissive was through keeping them constantly off balance, constantly questioning what was happening and together we had worked up what was now to follow, a change of pace, a curve if you will and as we looked at one another we smiled as I said, "She's not going anywhere, I need a drink, wait here and I will be back and then I'll show this slut what happens to those who dare to act in such a brazen manner." With that I went to the door, unlocking it and as I let it slowly close, the door locking as I stood just outside, watching and listening as Nan took over.

Nan moved frantically through the room, muttering to herself, a sight quite humorous to behold but not to the blindfolded, hapless woman whose only sense left to her was the ability to hear and she strained to listen to the words. She managed to catch snippets, bits and pieces saying Mistress had gone to far, what to do, and she’s gone mad. The blonde woman’s voice grew louder, her panic more evident until finally Wendy heard the sounds of her heels as she ran across the concrete floor, pulling a set of keys from the wall and seconds later the shackles being freed, though it sounded like Nan was trembling as she tried to fit the key in the lock while saying, “I’m so sorry Wendy, we have to get you out of here, now.”

One ankle was freed, the second in the process of being the same when the sound of the door being opened was heard. Nan gasped, her voice frantically saying, "Oh god no, no, no, please no".

Her hands fumbling, she dropped the keys to the floor only to hear a voice, filled with fury say, "JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING WITH HER?"

The bound woman was unable to see what happened next, an Academy Award winning performance if there were. Both Nan and I had agreed in order to make this as “real” as possible for not only Wendy but Mia as well that we both would have to act out our parts and act them out we did. Nan’s cry as my hand found her hair, tugging it and her towards me while almost screaming, “I TRUSTED YOU, YOU TAUGHT ME, SHOWED ME THE PATH I DESIRED AND IN RETURN, YOU NOW DO THIS? HOW DARE YOU!”

Nan cried out again, this time her voice pleading, "I beg you m’lady, I meant no harm, no disrespect. I just felt you were possible being..." and with that I freed her, my steps loud as I began to walk back and forth, my face a mask of anger before finally turning to her with a chilling smile.

"Very well, if you feel I am being....harsh then you have a choice to make. Not really a choice, more like an ultimatum. You can suffer the same fate as Wendy or Mia can, decide right now, this very moment. You have 10 seconds. Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one...."

“Mia”, the word spoken so softly, her head hanging down, “I choose Mia.” The smile I gave her was one of pure triumph as I motioned for her to leave.

“Then bring her, I think the table should do nicely for her punishment and I will prepare it after I’ve corrected your mistake here, now go.” Nan left, her posture one of defeat and I smiled knowing Mia right now was panicking, this had not been part of the original script, a change which her Mistress and I had added at the last moment to hopefully bring her pleasure as well.

I knelt, seeing Wendy’s chest rising and falling, her excitement now at almost a fever pitch, exactly as I wanted her. It took but a moment or two but I once again had the shackles in place and this time as I let my hands travel over the burgundy clad figure I felt her body vibrate with my touch and I smiled and whispered in her ear, “Soon my love, soon you will feel that which you have craved for so very long, that and so much more.” The moan which escaped past the gag now was one of as much excitement as it was fear, the transformation into submission well underway though I had a feeling it would a trip which would continue for quite some time and I prayed it would be I who would guide her voyage.

The door once again opened, Mia with her hand in Nan’s as the tall, statuesque beauty looked at me with such confusion, her words sputtering forth and I simply said, “Quiet, remove your dress, the table and your punishment await you, something you have your Mistress to thank for.” Mia looked at Nan but the blonde could only shake her head, unzipping the garment and letting it fall in a pool at her submissive’s feet. With that she walked her over to the long table, it’s straps hanging down from the side and as Mia obediently laid down, Nan began to fasten the restraints to each wrist, each ankle until moments later like Wendy she lay now helpless.

“Here”, as I tossed another gag over to Nan saying, “I do not wish to hear such screams from either of them, gag her.” All Mia could do was lay there as her Mistress did as I required and seconds later both our bound captives shared the same. “The rings next, don’t you think Mistress?” I watched as Nan bit at her bottom lip before taking down what she had described to me earlier that day as the “rings of hell” and as she freed Mia’s sex she slipped the three in place, insuring that the bound girl could not find her pleasure until they were removed. They would allow Nan to find hers as long as she so desired, something not lost on Mia as she moaned loudly in protest behind the ball which filled her mouth.

I had sensed something in Nan, something about the way she had looked while we had plotted what we would do with the two when we had them in our clutches. I didn’t know if I had it in me but at that moment I felt invincible as I threw caution to the wind and looked at the Mistress who had taught me some of the finer arts of the craft and said simply, “I’VE HAD A CHANGE IN HEART. STRIP, NOW.” Her head snapped, turning towards me and I walked towards her, the crop in the one hand, the tails in the other. Her face turned pale and she began to slowly undress, her eyes becoming glassy as she fell prey to the moment as well.

Seconds later the blonde beauty stood in front of me, her hair hanging down in her face as I said, “Up on the table, straddle him, make you as one, do it” and the woman did as she was told, a soft sigh escaping her lips as her sex found Mia’s. Reaching up I pulled down a set of cuffs, another gag and a special treat for her. I didn’t even need to speak, she put her hands behind her back, opened her mouth and seconds later she too was bound and gagged. What she wasn’t counting on though were the clamps, the edges sharp and as they bit into her tender nipples she let out a muffled cry and began to rock back and forth, her pleasure and her pain now as one, a sight to behold.

I turned my attention back to the figure that by now was nearing exhaustion from being left in such a precarious position for this length of time. Walking up, I let the crop and the tails lashes slide across her body, the touch so electric that she jumped at the feel and I laughed while saying, “Well my dear, Nan can not help you, neither can Mia so you are now at my mercy. I think it’s time you found out that your pain from this day forward shall be my pleasure.” With that I walked behind her, planting my feet and letting the riding crop make the first mark. A dark, scarlet red lash which brought forth a muffled cry from the bound figure and a smile from me.

Each blow, alternated, the crop and then the cat, each making its own unique presence known until her back, buttocks, and legs all showed the brunt of my labors, a scarlet red following where they had once fallen. Finally, I dropped both instruments of torture, picked up the razor sharp knife which lay on the table and with a single flick of my wrist, her lace panties fell to the ground as did I to feast at her sex, her arousal so evident and I knew it would take little. My mouth barely had time to settle before she quenched my thirst with wave after wave of her pleasure, her body jerking like the strings which held a marionette but she was to be my toy, very much alive, very much desired.

The motor turning, her body being slowly lowered until she knelt and I removed the gag and then her blindfold to see her eyes slowly flutter open still heavy with her pleasure. As she began to focus on me I touched her hair saying, “Now, will you not give me the same pleasure that I have provided you with?”

I watched as she licked her lips, trying to speak as she said softly, “Yes Mistress, please?” and with a smile I pulled her closer, her head slipping between my thighs and it was my turn to sigh as her tongue found my very center. Minutes later the muffled cries of Nan and Mia were joined by one of mine, my hands urging on the new found beauty as she drank from the well of my seed and I reveled in it until she slowly pulled back, her hands still attached to the shackles. A shy smile on her face as she once again licked her lips, this time to insure she had gotten every bit of my pleasure.

Suddenly it dawned on me, the night would soon be over, our time together done and there must have been something in my eyes that drew her interest as I heard the dark haired beauty say, “Mistress, did I not bring you pleasure I pray?”

I smiled, touching her cheek, loving the way she let her face rest against my palm as I replied, “Nay Wendy, you have served me well and for that I will always be thankful. Did, did I bring you what you desired my dear, was it as you had hoped?”

The shy smile, one I had found myself becoming quite attached to belied a sense of humor as she said, “Well, no, not really. I thought you might be a bit more dominant but I knew you were far too sweet to be any other way.”

My look was one of pure amazement, not lost on the blue eyed creature who began to laugh and I could not help but join in as I freed her from the shackles saying, “Well then, maybe we’ll just have to do this another time and see if I can’t live up to your expectations.”

She was now free but to my surprise she did not stand, continuing to kneel and say, “Mistress, may I speak?” I nodded, a bit confused as she looked up at me, her eyes shining, so beautiful in her submission as she said, “I would very much desire to continue m’lady, from this day forward, if you will have me, please?”

Once again it was confusion which filled my face but this time I think it mixed with joy as she smiled. “I think there might be a time when you too might like to feel the lash or the touch of a dominant man and I know of one who would find great pleasure in doing so for such a wonderful woman as you, if you would allow him to do so. We both would offer ourselves to you and would as you to accept for to do so would bring us both great joy.”

I felt a tear come to the corner of my eye, my heart swelling to hear such words and as I held my hand out and helped her to her feet we fell into each other’s arms, holding tight to the other, knowing know that fate truly had brought the two of us together and that nothing would ever tear us apart. We walked hand in hand only to stop as she saw Nan and Mia, their bodies still hard at work, their passion still mixing and she looked at me saying, “Should we free them Mistress?”

I took a look, seeing the way Nan’s back arched as she found her pleasure yet again and grinned saying, “No, but maybe we will later and then we can take their place.” Her smile was wide as we left the two to their own devices, at least for awhile.

12