The Collapse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Evans interrupted his conversation to pour himself a second glass of the wine. After pouring the wine he picked up a small bottle from the table and unscrewed it to reveal an eyedropper. He squeezed it into the bottle and then put two drops into his own glass before putting the little bottle away.

"Can't let you have all the fun, now can I?" He sort of snorted as he said this and then gulped down the wine as if it were beer. I realized he had put some of what was in the little bottle in my wine, too.

"What did you put in the wine?" I asked him plain and simply.

"Kicks. I picked it up in St. Louis and figured it might help you be a little more interested in me. Just like the wine it came all the way from France but it was a bit more expensive. Two drops is all you're supposed to need but I gave you four just to be sure."

"Looking at you I'm wondering if you're ready to drop that robe and get on my bed. Are you, Amy? Are you ready to be with me?"

I absently reached between my legs and started rubbing myself at the thought of Mr. Evans taking me. Chills ran down my spine as electric sensations radiated from my crotch. I kept rubbing myself and could see that Mr. Evans approved. His robe opened and he started stroking himself until he was hard. I looked at him and, God help me, I wanted him. At the moment I didn't care why I wanted him, all I knew was that he was a man and I needed him inside me. NOW.

He stood up and dropped his robe. Naked, he walked over to me with his cock obscenely jutting out from his body, balancing and throbbing in time with his heartbeat. He took me by the hand and stood me up. I went to hug him but he held me back and pulled the robe off of my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Then, leaning into me he suckled one of my nipples causing my first orgasm of the night to crash on me. I would've fallen over if it weren't for him picking me up and then dropping me on the bed. The few seconds that his hands were not on my body seemed like an eternity. He got onto the bed and didn't have to ask me to spread my legs for him.

My body burned with need as he pressed himself onto me. We wrapped our arms around each other so tightly that it was a struggle to breathe. I didn't care. My legs were spread wide and my crotch thrust up to meet his as he surged into me. He didn't start slowly, oh no, slammed himself into me with a ferocious need and as far as I was concerned it wasn't enough. All too soon I felt him start to have his release.

"No! Not so soon!" I begged.

He didn't hear me. He nearly squeezed the breath out of me when he held on and shot his seed into me. I was keenly aware of every throb, every pulse, of his body inside mine. On top of my need for him another feeling started to take hold of me. I can only describe it as the most incredible bliss I have ever felt in my life. It almost felt as if I was outside of my body looking at myself as I writhed in pleasure and ecstasy as both an orgasm and this otherworldly bliss became the focal point of my universe. My body went slack and I didn't notice as Mr. Evans remained hard inside of me and started pounding away at me again.

I wish I could tell you more about that night but it is all just a haze of fragmented memories. There are moments that come to my mind and I find myself not believing the things that man did to me and worse, the things I did to him.

When I woke up the word 'headache' did not even begin to describe my misery. I thought it was the worst pain I had ever felt until I became aware of the throbbing burning pain in my groin. I opened my eyes and grimaced at the pain I felt from the dim light in the bedroom. I looked around the bed and didn't see Mr. Evans anywhere. It took me a little time but I finally gathered myself up and made it to the bathroom. Turning on the light I shrieked as the bright light felt like shards of glass in my eyes. Then I looked down at myself and was horrified to see the bite marks on my breasts and the dried, caked blood on my thighs. I couldn't help myself from crying and I collapsed on the floor in pain, in grief, and in horror.

Praise God for small miracles as Maggie had heard me stirring and came into the bathroom to check on me.

"Oh, dear God! Kitten, what happened to you? Are you okay?" She knelt by me and comforted me.

"I don't know, Maggie. I hurt so much, so much..." I lapsed into tears again is Maggie ran out of the bathroom and came back with a jar of something. She opened the jar and then leaned me forward. I saw her dip her hand into the jar then she rubbed what felt like a cold lotion all over my back. Now I cried with relief as my body went numb and the pain went away. At the same time I couldn't feel anything at all. But the numbness was a blessed relief from the horrid pain.

"I'm going to kill that man. God help, I will." Maggie muttered this under her breath but I could hear it anyway. She help me up and took me back to the bed. Going back to the bathroom she came back with the jar and then put some of the lotion on my forehead and then on my scalp. It was only moments later when the world faded away to me and I slipped into a peaceful sleep.

The next time I woke up the pain in my head was gone all just a slight discomfort lingered in my lower regions. I could tell I had been cleaned up and I knew I had Maggie to thank for that. I got up and put on my robe and padded out to the kitchen. It was nighttime the smells of the kitchen betrayed that dinner time had come and gone. Opening the refrigerator I found some left overs which were quickly reheated and then eagerly devoured. As I was eating I realized I hadn't been this hungry since being sold to Mr. Evans. It didn't take much for me to then realize that a lot of time had passed between that evening with Mr. Evans and my sitting in that kitchen.

"Kitten, are you feeling better? You've been down for a few days and you had me worried." Maggie startled me with her silent presence in the kitchen. I nodded in answer and swallowed.

"I am, thank you. I think I would've died without you, Maggie. The pain was just so horrible I've never felt anything like that in my life." She put out her hand to my face and lovingly caressed me.

"I hope you never do, baby. Mr. Evans was so wrong for what he did to you and I'm so sorry that you had to go through that."

I looked up at her. "Maggie, what was that he did to me? What did he put in my wine?"

She shook her head and scowled, "He put Kicks in your wine. It's a drug that's used for helping people want to have sex when they don't normally want to have sex. It's supposed to be a medicine but some men use it so they can have their way with women. Mr. Evans didn't have to do that with you, you have to do what he wants anyway and he had no right to drug you. And I'll let you know that he regrets it, too."

"Really?" I guess I was hoping to hear that he cared about me.

"Yes, he regrets it. After I found you and got you all cleaned up he came to talk to me and I kicked him in the balls so goddamn hard it's going to be a week before he can sit down again!"

"He made a good decision after that and took the truck with a couple of men going to trading trip to Redding. They'll be back in a few days and he damn well better apologize to you when he sees you."

It just amazed me to think of Maggie, an old slave, kicking her master in his balls and then kicking him out of his own house as if he had no right to do what he wanted. I know he was wrong to do what he did to me but a part of me sort of accepted it since I accepted being his slave. It's not like I had any choice. But then here's Maggie telling me that it's wrong and then essentially telling me that she kicked her master out of the house. It just didn't make sense to me. Still, I was really happy to think that I would never be drugged again. As wonderful as some of the feelings were from the drug the pain I felt afterwards more than canceled out any passing moments of bliss.

Maggie ended up sending me back to bed telling me to try to sleep until the morning. I did what I was told and when I got to my bedroom I shucked my robe and slipped in between the sheets. As I laid there thinking about what happened, my hands drifted over my body. The places where Mr. Evans had bit me were still a little sore. I figured between my legs was going to be pretty sore, as well. Gingerly, I reached down and felt myself to see how things were. It was no small surprise to me when I touched myself and felt my body instantly respond.

I imagined Mr. Evans whiskered chin nuzzling my neck as his body pumped between my legs. A finger plunged deeply inside my body and I gasped. My imaginary Mr. Evans pushed deeper and harder and I spread my legs wider for him. The pace quickened. Suddenly, a very satisfying orgasm swept over me. My toes curled and an electric feeling sparked from my nipples to my groin. It was truly wonderful. Satisfied, I rolled over and went to sleep.

When I awoke in the morning the memory of the night before seemed both distant and alien to me. It was the first time in my life I had ever masturbated and it was also the first time in my life I had ever wanted to. I brushed off the memory at the same time I was brushing my hair and not long after that I lost myself in catching up with my chores.

The following day saw Maggie and I with a little free time so we sat and had coffee and she told me what she knew of the Scandinavian Crusades. I had never heard of the war that the Europeans had fought to free Sweden and Norway from the Caliph so I found it very interesting. Unlike so many stories of war that I had heard growing up this one had a happier ending with the Treaty of Malmö which ended the war and guaranteed the Scandinavian Muslims a homeland in what used to be Saudi Arabia. The best part was how the King of Sweden saved the family of the Caliph from being executed by Hanseatic soldiers.

It was two days after that when Mr. Evans finally came home. He found Maggie and I in the kitchen getting the dinner on and he said 'hi' to both of us. Maggie glared at him for a moment and then said to me, "Amy, I think you can finished the dinner by yourself , I'm going to my room."

That left me alone with him for the first time since that night.

He walked up to me and took my face in both hands. "Amy, I am so, so sorry for what happened the other day. I know I had no right to do that and I'm sorry how things turned out. I just wanted you to enjoy things with me the way I enjoy things with you, you know what I mean?"

I looked away from him as I said, "You didn't have to drug me. You can have me anytime you want to, I know that. You own me and you can do anything you want but I wish you would let me be me even if that means I don't always want to have sex with you."

With that he pulled me closer and he kissed me. It was a soft romantic kiss and I liked it. I didn't expect that, but I liked it anyway. I kind of wanted some more and at the same time I wondered why I wanted to be kissed when I never really wanted it before.

"I really missed you." He said, just before kissing me again. His hands went the buttons on the front of my dress and he undid the top three or four and then slipped his hand inside to feel my breasts. Part of me wanted to slap his hands away but then this new part of me was saying not to. He pulled away from me and turned me around so I was facing the kitchen counter. I heard him undo his pants and then heard them fall to the floor. He leaned into me and kissed me on the back of the neck, and pulled my hair out of the way and kissed me again.

"I'm not so sure..." I started to say, but then he slipped a hand under my dress and ran his fingers across my pussy. Just like the night when I was in bed alone, that light touch between my legs had me instantly aroused. His lips stayed on the back of my neck and nibbled on my ear as his hands gathered up my dress and pulled it up over my hips. He nudged at me and without saying a word I understood what he wanted. I leaned on the kitchen counter until it was resting on it with my elbows. I heard him sigh behind me then felt his cock nudge up against me. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip between my teeth as he slipped into me. With each motion he went deeper into me I found my body answering his in a slow, gentle, yet passionate tempo.

A couple times he gently pushed into me as deep as he could go and unlike the other times we had been together it didn't hurt at all. I could tell he had been testing me to see if it hurt and when it didn't he seemed more comfortable at going deep into me. He took me by the hips drove himself into me and held me there and then picked me up. My bare feet dangled in the air as he held himself in me. Relaxing, he let me back down again and picked up our tempo were he had left off. It felt wonderful as he glided in and out and back in again. It felt so natural and it felt like something I needed was being satisfied.

Too soon I could feel him getting ready to finish. I pushed back at him wanting just a little more and he answered me by starting to take me harder. I felt my breasts swinging back and forth over the kitchen counter as he held me by the hips and drove into me. Then, as he always did, his strokes got slower until finally I felt him swell up. He sighed as he held himself deep inside of me and came. I had thought for the moment that we would be done and that it would be over.

But I was wrong.

The bliss that I had felt from the drug swept over me again as he came in me. It was heavenly. I lost myself in the ecstasy not caring why it had happened, only caring about this moment of sheer, pure joy.

I was only barely aware of my surroundings as he kicked himself free of his pants and then picked me up to carry me to his bedroom.

He laid me down on the bed and finished undoing my dress. Then, sitting me up, he pulled it off over my head and let me lay back. I looked down at him and saw that he was still hard. He pulled my legs apart and I found myself eager to have him fill me again so I could be lost in that ecstasy once more.

As he slipped himself back into me he said, "Looks like that drug wasn't a total waste after all!"

12