The Collector 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not really that petty. It was more an ego thing I think. Jody had been a tease to me, or at least tried to be. This was to show her that, not only was I not under her spell, but she would be the one to feel the frustration of being teased. Only for a few minutes, of course. It wasn't like I was going to leave without satisfying her. But I was going to milk it for all it was worth before I did.

"Tell me," I said again when Jody didn't respond.

"What do you want me to say?" she asked. Her half-smile had faded a bit and it was clear she was tired of waiting and wanted to get down to business. I just shrugged and took my hands away from my pants button.

"If there's nothing in it for me..." I shrugged again and turned around to look for my belt. I'm sure she knew I was only kidding, but her reaction was as if I were really going to leave.

"I'll do whatever you want!" Jody said in a rush. "What do you want me to do?" She was grabbing at me to keep me from walking away.

"Well, what do you think I would like?" I asked her, putting her hand back on the bulge in my jeans.

"Oh," Jody breathed, rubbing me through my pants. "Let me suck it."

"Now we're getting somewhere," I said and, pushing her hand away, unbuttoned my pants. "Are you going to suck it standing up?" I asked when Jody continued to stand staring at my fly. She looked up at me and then back at my hands as I unzipped my fly and quickly squatted down, putting her face level with my crotch. Her hands grasped at the backs of my thighs.

"Better?" she asked, looking up. I shook my head.

"Close, but not quite." I took a half step back and unzipped my fly the rest of the way. I pulled out my erect cock and showed it to Jody. Her eyes widened in appreciation. It was the look I expected from a woman who hadn't had a cock in a long time. She leaned forward, ready to take me in her mouth, but I pulled away from her and shook my head.

"Wha...?" Jody either had no idea why I stopped her or she figured I was deliberately tormenting her by making her wait.

"It's been a while since you sucked cock?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said. "I think we already covered that." She was not particularly happy to be on the receiving end of my teasing. Not now that the object of her desire was literally right in front of her face. That only made my cock harder.

"I can tell. You look rusty." I smiled, but didn't let her come closer.

"How can you say I'm rusty if you don't let me do anything?"

Ordinarily, I don't like to tell women what I like or how I want them to give me head. The whole point of a collection is to experience the variety of different ways and techniques that women use when sucking cock. This wasn't quite an ordinary situation though. I really wanted to see Jody on her knees. I wanted to stand over her, wave my cock in her face and have her humbly ask me to put it in her mouth. That's a little bit different than how I usually do things, but I found that I was quite turned on by the idea. So I went for it. Hey, it's my collection and if I want to change the rules, it's my prerogative, right?

"If you want to suck it," I said, waving it less than a foot from her face, "you should be on your knees." She gave me a little smirk, but she obediently goy on her knees. "And you have to ask me," I added as she reached for my shaft.

"You're really pushing it," Jody said, but she was smiling. The sight of my cock inches from her nose was apparently too much for her to refuse. She must have also known that she was about to receive the payoff she was looking for. She sat back on her heels, gazing up at me, trying to look meek but her smile kept sneaking through. "Please," she said softly. "Let me suck your cock? Please?"

I thought about making her work a little harder for it, but decided that would just be cruel. I had already made her get on her knees and ask to blow me. That was more than enough to make up for any teasing she had done years ago. I stepped forward and rubbed my cock along her cheek, up across her eyelids and down her other cheek. She waited patiently, lips parted for me to finish caressing her face with my rod and put it to her mouth. Once the head of my cock touched her lips, she fell on it immediately.

Jody's luscious red lips parted and my cock disappeared into her mouth. She sucked hard and deep, pulling on my cock with her suction. It was like throwing hamburger to a pack of hungry wolves. Jody was devouring me. She was moaning as she sucked me, her body contorting as her head bobbed voraciously on my shaft. Her hands were again on my ass, pulling herself down on my cock with each stroke. I could feel her need in the way she squeezed my cheeks and the way her lips clamped around my rock-hard member.

I stood and waited for her desperate fury to subside, loving the way her mouth felt on me. Her television entertainment center was beside me and I could see her reflection in its glass doors. It wasn't like having a mirror, but it was still nice to get a glimpse from that angle of my shaft being sucked. I was mildly disappointed to see that Jody curled her lips over her teeth, top and bottom. While it may have felt good, and it kept her teeth from cutting into me, it doesn't look that great. I would have rather felt the full softness of those big lips of hers without teeth behind them. It also looks so much better when a woman's lips are allowed to stretch out along my cock as she slides it in and out of her mouth. A minor thing, true, but since I noticed it, I figured it was worth mentioning.

After a few minutes, Jody's excited bobbing tapered off a little and her strokes became much more sensual. The actual suction eased up a bit too, and I started feeling less like a meal and more like a man getting a blow job.

Once she slowed down, I got a chance to appreciate and enjoy Jody's cocksucking much more. She took in more than half my shaft each time down and I could feel the warm wetness of her tongue steadily massaging my vein. One of her hands let go of my ass and took hold of the base of my rod. With it, she gave me well-timed, gentle squeezes with each bob of her mouth.

After a few more minutes, she paused, resting her forehead against my stomach as she held my cock in her hand right next to her face. She pumped me gently while she rested there, breathing heavily.

"God, I need a dick," she breathed. With that, she stood up and led me over to the sofa. I sat down and watched Jody take off her blouse and bra, letting her full breasts spill out. They were a little saggy, but still very nice. They had big, dark brown nipples that were sticking straight out.

She knelt between my legs and pressed her breasts around my cock and stroked up and down. It seemed to me like, having not had a cock in a long time, Jody was trying to experience mine as fully as she could. She only spent a minute or two on the tit-fucking though. I guess it wasn't as much fun for her and she quickly gave it up in favor of sucking me some more.

Jody sucked a little faster now. While I'm not a huge fan of sitting for a blow job, I have to admit that most women are better pleasing me physically in this position. Jody was no exception. Not that her lips hadn't been warm and pleasing a few minutes before. But now, with my cock held vertically by her hand, Jody was able to bob up and down faster without giving up any of the sensual feeling of her slower sucking.

She paused to stroke and lick my balls several times. One of my favorite moments was looking into her eyes as she ran her tongue lightly under my scrotum. The tingling feeling that shot up through my balls and sent a warm flush all through my lower body was incredible. And as I felt her warm wetness gliding under my sensitive sack, I watched my cock slap against her face. I don't know why, but it really did something for me seeing my rod across her cheek like that.

Jody continued sucking me and licking me for several more minutes and I must say she was giving a very enjoyable blow job. Maybe it was because she hadn't sucked cock in so long and she was just savoring every moment of having a hard shaft in her mouth again. Maybe she was thinking that when her girlfriend returned, she would be forced to do without once again; that this was the only cock she was going to suck any time soon. Or maybe Jody was just a really good cocksucker. Whatever it was, I was definitely benefiting from it.

I was a little surprised when she stopped and sat back on her heels. Her hand still held my member up, glistening with a sheen of Jody's saliva.

"Come upstairs and fuck me," Jody said. Now I figured that before the night was over, I would be having sex with her. But first things first. And the first thing was going to be her finishing sucking my cock.

"No," I said, shaking my head. "Later." I nodded toward my erecting, still gripped in her hand. "Finish this first."

"No," Jody replied. "I don't let anyone cum in my mouth."

"Tonight you do," I informed her. "I'll fuck you all night and half of tomorrow afterwards," I said when she started to protest. "But I want to cum in your mouth first."

Jody knelt there, looking at me as she considered it. I could see in her eyes that I still had the advantage. I wasn't sure if she really didn't want me to cum in her mouth or if she just couldn't wait any longer to fuck. But I knew what she was going to do.

"You had better give me a good fucking after this," she said, leaning forward to take me into her mouth again.

"You won't be disappointed," I assured her. "Besides, it could be a while before you get a chance to suck off a man again."

Jody gave a short laugh and then took me back into her mouth. One thing I liked is that she didn't speed up the pace or do anything to try to make me cum faster. She kept at it the same as before, keeping it smooth and sensual. She looked up at me often with her big brown eyes and I liked that. It's a wonderful thing to have a woman look up at me with my cock buried in her mouth, like she's checking to see if she's sucking me properly.

Eventually, Jody's unhurried pace and warm silky lips brought me to the brink and I felt my stomach start to tighten as my orgasm became imminent. For a moment I considered pulling out of her mouth and shooting my load on her tits. But I really wanted to cum in her mouth, maybe because of the way she had said she didn't like the taste, or maybe just because she said she didn't let men do that. I get turned on by women doing things for me that they don't do for other men. Jody's willingness to accept a mouthful of my cum excited me and help put me over the top.

As my balls tightened and my shaft swelled, I was pleased that she made no move to back away. I groaned, my ass lifting off the sofa and Jody took my cum as it shot out of my rod onto her tongue. I could see her forehead crease with a frown as she tasted my hot sperm, but she didn't stop sucking.

I don't know why, but I like to see that little frown on a woman's face when I pump my load into her mouth. Almost every woman seems to make that face. At least the ones whose faces I can see do. And I do try to look for it. I had always assumed that it was the taste of sperm that caused that reaction, but now I'm not so sure.

I said in an earlier entry that no woman has ever told me that she likes the taste of cum. I guess I should rephrase that, because some women have since emailed to say that they actually do like it. So let me say that no woman who has sucked my cock has ever told me that she likes the taste of my sperm. If there are women out there that find semen tasty, they've yet to suck me off and tell me how good I taste.

Anyway, my point was about the little frown that women make when I ejaculate in their mouths. I love to see it. In Jody's case it was because she didn't like the taste of cum and therefore didn't let men cum in her mouth. That she was making an exception for me, and that it was something unpleasant for her that she did to ensure my satisfaction, made her pinched brow very satisfying. Yeah, maybe I'd rather have a woman who wants my cum in her mouth, but one that will do it anyway--just for me--is a pretty awesome thing too.

Jody sucked every drop out of me, her post-orgasm bobbing was very slow and wonderful. For a woman who didn't like the taste of cum, she was in no hurry to take me out of her mouth. I'm very sensitive after I cum and Jody's lips on my spent member sent spasms of pleasure shooting through me. After a minute or two, Jody let me slip from her mouth, got up and left the room.

"I hope you didn't think I was going to swallow that mess too," she said with a laugh and wrinkling her nose when she returned. "It's going to take the rest of that wine to get the taste out of my mouth now!"

I wound up fucking Jody a couple times that night. I came back the next night and fucked her again. That session started with a long, sensual sucking first. But I only got to shoot my seed in her mouth that one time. I'm not complaining. Jody was good in bed, as sensual in her fucking as in her sucking, which was a very nice thing. And she had already done something for me that she didn't usually do.

I'd score Jody around a nine. Part of me says I should make it an eight point five, since she didn't swallow. But she did give me a nice, deep sucking. Her lips were smooth and silky on my shaft and her sucking was energetic yet sensual. She sucked like you would expect from a woman who had been denied cock for so long.

I also enjoyed the mental parts of it. Jody wound up doing what I wanted, but not without some resistance. It gave me a sense of accomplishment getting her on her knees, having her ask to suck me and finally, getting her to take my cum in her mouth. Yeah, it's fun to play when you win, right? It more than made up for any issues I had with her past attempts to tease me or get my attention.

Jody was dressed better than casual, but not as nice as I would have liked. Her thighs were a bit on the thick side, as I found out when I fucked her. But they were smooth and firm and looked good. There was no reason she should avoid wearing dresses or skirts, and I would have loved to see her on her knees in a nice tight dress. Especially one that accentuated her cleavage too. But the tight black slacks weren't bad. And taking her top off and wrapping her tits around my shaft were nice touches too.

Yeah, but the final scoring still comes down to the issue of swallowing, so let's call it an eight point five. I have to admit, the way Jody continued sucking me after I came got my hopes up. She went on for so long I assumed she had swallowed. I mean, if she found the taste so objectionable, I wouldn't think she'd keep it in her mouth so long, right? So maybe that's why I'm particularly disappointed that Jody spit it out. Or maybe it's just the one thing I didn't get her to do that she normally wouldn't. Whatever it was, I just felt a little more disappointment than I usually would. I mean, women spit my cum out all the time and I just knock a little off their score and that's that. So I don't know why I was particularly bummed about Jody. But maybe that will give me a reason to get her on her knees again the next time her lover is away and she really needs a cock.

12