The College Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything stayed below the water and while it was not obvious, everyone knew what was happening. Mary was the first to cum, her body going stiff and doing her best to stifle any audible reaction. That started a chain reaction with Sally cumming next, which Bob watched in fascination, and he was soon shooting his load once again. They all sat there in a sort of collective sigh, looking at one another, smiling.

Nothing else was said for a while, until Bob said he had to get up in the morning and needed to get ready for bed. They all got out at that time and headed for the showers. Somehow, Bob ended up behind the ladies and got to watch two fine asses walking in front of him. By the time he got to his room, he had another hard-on. Mary just looked at him, shook her head and smiled. By now, they had their swimsuits off and he walked over to her and said, "Thank you," and gave her a kiss.

She asked, "For what?"

He said, "That was one of the hottest things we've done outside of this bedroom, and we have done some pretty hot things."

She reached down, began stroking his member, and said, "I thought you might like that." He bent down and began sucking her tits, playing with the one he was not sucking, and then began working the other hand down to her snatch. He eventually laid her down on the bed and began licking and eating her pussy. In her charged state, it did not take long before she was close to cumming again. She grabbed his head and pulled it tighter to her and started, "Oh yes, yes, right there, suck it, lick it, yes, oooooooh!" Once again, her body stiffened and her legs locked around his head, and for the next 20 seconds she was cumming as he continued licking her pussy.

After she calmed down, she heard some heavy breathing and knew Sally was once again taking care of herself.

She asked Bob, "Are you ready to fuck me with that big, hard dick?" In answer, he stood up and proceeded to ram his stiff member into her wet, waiting cunt. He pulled back until he was almost out and rammed it back in again. Each time she would grunt with pleasure and he watched her tits as they bounced around while he abused her pussy. She started cumming again, this time not holding back on her audible reaction. There was no doubt Sally could hear her, even if, both doors were closed.

She got him up on the bed on his back and began riding his dick, his favorite position. While she rode, her tits were, once again, putting on a show for him. She said, quite loudly, "I hope your dick feels half as good as my pussy!"

He responded, "It feels great! You're such a fucking slut. I am about to shoot my load in your nasty twat!" With that, she started cumming again and he blew his load. They relaxed in each other's arms for a few minutes before heading toward the shower. They spent some time cleaning each other up before going back to bed.

They chose to sleep in the nude with him holding her with his semi-erect dick in the crack of her ass and his hands on her tits. They were worn out enough that this lead to nothing until in the morning.

As usual, he woke with a stiff dick. On many mornings, she helped him with the problem by giving him blowjob or a quick fuck. This morning she blew him; he got ready for work and was gone soon after.

Over coffee later, Mary said to Sally, "I am sorry about last night, if we embarrassed you either in the hot tub or afterwards in the room. Since you have been here, Bob has been hornier than usual. I hope that doesn't bother you."

"Are you kidding? I've had the best sex in 10 years, and that is just me taking care of myself. I admit I have listened and even watched you two together some. By my count, you got him off three times last night between the time he got home and when you went to sleep. That is impressive."

Mary smiled, "And, he woke up with a hard-on and I gave him another blow job before he left."

Sally said, "I miss giving blow jobs. I know many women don't like giving them, but I did. I would sometime masturbate while giving them, which added to the fun, but it seemed to give him so much joy, I got a thrill from it as well. I loved it when he blew his cum into my mouth. He tasted good and the feeling of it going down my throat was exciting. I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"Bob is good at returning the favor and eating pussy really well, too."

"So that's what I heard last night," Sally said with sly smile. "My ex was lousy at it when he tried. If he had tried more he may have gotten better, but he didn't want to be bothered with it."

"That is a shame. Oral sex is very close to being as good as when Bob fucks me."

Sally said she needed to go get ready for the day and left the room. A few minutes later, Mary walked by her room and heard moaning. The door was open a bit and she looked in to see Sally lying naked, masturbating. She was rubbing her clit with her thumb while moving fingers in and out of her slit. Mary was getting wet watching and even found herself fingering her snatch.

She then slipped into her room, grabbed one of her toys and went back to Sally's room. She opened the door, held out a dick-shaped dildo and said, "Would you like some help?" offering the toy. Sally smiled and accepted.

She first took it in her mouth, licking it and acting as if she was giving head. As she did this, she gave Mary a wicked smile. She then slowly moved it down her body, first around her nipples and then slowly towards her pussy. As she got to her clit, she moaned and closed her eyes, rubbing her most sensitive area. She then pointed the head down and started rubbing between her lips before moving it to her opening. The entire time she is moaning, getting louder by the minute. She then pushes the dick into herself with a sigh and a moan, and just holds it there for a few seconds.

Mary was watching this, mesmerized. She has not watched a real woman masturbate in years, in fact since seeing Sally do this when they were in college. She has watched some in the videos that she and Bob see from time to time, but this was a lot more exciting. She removed her robe and was now standing there naked, playing with her own tits and clit. She was almost as wet as Sally now and had to move to lean against the dresser before she fell from weakened knees.

Sally was now moving the dildo in and out and having a wonderful time. She opened her eyes to see Mary fondling herself. Mary saw her and they smiled at each other as they continued pleasuring themselves. It was about then that Sally had her first orgasm. She arched her back and let out a scream that Mary thinks the neighbors could hear. She was working the dildo in her pussy at a rate that amazed Mary. After a few seconds, she relaxed some, but continued to work her pussy at a more relaxing rate.

Mary moved toward the bed and took the dildo, "Do you want me to work it for you?" Sally moved her hand and allowed Mary to take over. She continued the slow pace as Sally lay there moaning, giving instructions. Mary began to speed up as Sally began moving, first matching Mary's rhythm, and then speeding it up. Mary used her other hand to reach up and begin playing with Sally's clit. Between the two sensations, Sally begins cumming again. After she relaxed, Sally reached down to take the dildo. She removes it from herself and takes it to her mouth. She spends the next couple of minutes licking and sucking it clean.

While watching her, Mary looked at Sally's pussy and began touching it. This got Sally excited again, as Mary explored her friend's pussy. Mary ran her fingers around the lips and up to her clit. As she touched it, Sally begins to moan around the dildo in her mouth. She was moving in a fucking fashion, trying to get Mary's fingers into her hole. Before moving her fingers there, Mary leaned forward and began sucking her clit. In just a few seconds, Sally was cumming once again, pulling Mary's head closer. Mary then moves her attention down, first sucking and nibbling on the lips before moving even further down.

One thing Bob does to her that she loves is licking her from her asshole to her clit, so she begins doing this, which Sally likes as well, causing her to moan and groan. Sally opens her legs wider to give Mary full access. She has now dropped the dildo and is playing with her tits, rubbing them, tweaking her nipples. Then moving up, Mary stops and begins sticking her tongue into Sally's hole, looking for her G-spot. Sally is enjoying this, but her tongue is not long enough, so she moves her mouth up to the clit, sucking and nibbling it while she inserts two fingers inside. It only takes a few seconds to find the spot and after a couple of minutes, Sally is cumming again.

After she comes down, she tells Mary to move up on the bed with her. They lay there holding each other for a few minutes. Mary says, "Sort of like the old days."

Sally smiles, "You are much better at it now than then. I haven't cum that hard in years. Are you ready for your turn?" With that, she slides down and first taking Mary's tits into her mouth, sucking back and forth between them. Mary loves it. Bob does a great job with this, but this different. More gentle and softer lips. She then feels Sally's hand moving towards her pussy. She nearly explodes when she feels Sally's fingers on her clit. After another minute or two, she feels it coming and does explode with her first orgasm of the day.

Sally does not give her much time to recover, before moving nearly straight to her opening. She continues to rub her clit as she works her way inside. She also continues to work the tits as she explores Mary's pussy inside and out. Mary is lying there saying, "Yes, yes, oh fuck yes. That's it. Suck my tits. Oh yes, rub my cunt. Fuck me with those fingers." She is soon cumming again. Sally then moves down to eat some pussy herself. She begins licking and sucking Mary's clit, causing more moans. Sally asks, "Does that make your pussy happy?"

"Oh yes. Move your pussy around so I can play with you." Sally moves around and they begin a '69' session. There is a lot of slurping and moaning as they continue eating each other. Mary begins first and Sally is not far behind, cumming nearly simultaneously.

They had had enough and both lay on their back, trying to catch their breath. Sally picked up the dildo and began looking at it more carefully. "Where did you get this, it is wonderful. It is nearly the perfect size and feels great."

"I think so. It is custom made using a cast of Bob's dick."

Sally began to giggle and looked at her friend wide-eyed. "You mean this is what you get to fuck all the time? You're a lucky woman. You should sell these things."

"We were in New York a while back and found a sex shop. While shopping there, we saw a display that said they offered a service that would do a mold of one's dick and make a dildo. We thought what the hell. We made an appointment and had it done."

Sally said, "You don't think Bob would mind you sharing this?"

Mary smiled and said, "Well, I guess we can find out if you want. Mind if I take some pics of you with it?"

"Sure, what do you want?"

"Lie back on the bed and stick it back in your pussy."

Sally was a little surprised at the suggestion, but was still close enough to orgasmic excitement to agree. They had a camera on a tripod for their own use and she set it up. They ended up taking a lot of pictures, after the first, they proceeded with them on the edge of the bed, legs together, tits proud and them holding the dildo. They took one of Mary with the dildo inserted.

They licked it together, each sucking it, between their tits. One picture was of Mary holding it at Sally's asshole, then with each other working it in her friend's pussy. At this point, they were pretty excited again and as they played with it in their pussies, they both came again.

They download the pictures onto Mary's computer and started a message session with Bob. They started with the picture of the dildo in Sally's pussy.

Mary: Guess who has been using your alter ego?

Bob: Since I know your beautiful pussy when I see it, and there is red hair around it, I am going to guess Sally. :-)

Mary: You are so smart. She wanted to know if you would mind her using it.

Bob: Fuck no! That is hot. But, how did she get it?

Mary: At breakfast, she asked me about us last night and after I told her how good you were at eating pussy. She went to her room and I passed by a few minutes later and heard her pleasuring herself. When I looked in to make sure she was ok, I saw her fingering herself and thought she may want something more. Turns out, she enjoyed it.

Bob: Glad I could help.

Mary: She is also concerned that I helped her. Do you mind that I helped her?

Bob: I only mind that I was not there to watch. I now have a raging hard-on and need to go to the restroom and whack off.

Mary: Don't do that. I will take care of you when you get home.

Bob: Did anything else happen?

Mary: Let's just say I know she tastes great and she still knows how to eat pussy.

Bob: You're killing me! You are going to give me a blow-by-blow tonight when you blow me, right?

Mary: You know I will! And if you are a good boy and keep you hands out of your pants, I will send more pictures during the day.

Bob: I promise to be good if you are going to show me how bad you were.

Then they signed off, giggling like schoolgirls after sending another picture. Then Sally said, "I can't believe he doesn't care that we fucked around like that."

"Are you kidding, he has wanted to see me with another women for years. When I asked him how prevalent this fantasy was with men, he said, 'Any man that says he doesn't fantasize about that, either has no sexual imagination, is lying, or gay; and most straight men have great imaginations.'"

"Wow, I never knew. I have seen it in porn movies but thought it was just a setup."

"You watch porn?"

"Occasionally. There are some sights online I view at times." With a wicked smile she said, "When there is not a man around, it helps lubricate the imagination."

"Maybe we should pull some up and watch it. Bob and I have watched some, but never any group stuff."

So they moved to the computer, one hooked up to a large monitor, and began searching. They spent the next hour looking for group sex videos and got all hot and bothered again. They found themselves fingering themselves under their clothes before undressing and masturbating openly.

After making themselves cum, Mary said, "You are right. It does lubricate the imagination. Now I think I could use a shower and then we can figure out how to spend the rest of the day."

They decided to pass the time by going to the mall again. They shopped for a while, buying a few items to tease Bob some more, this time without pictures.

When they got back after lunch, they opened a bottle of wine, then another, and by 4:30, a little before it was time for Bob to get home, they were feeling no pain. They started to make dinner when Mary said, "Why don't we put on the lingerie we bought today to meet Bob in when he gets home?"

"That's fine with me. After the pictures you have been sending him, it's not as if he had not seen most of me. Plus the stuff we bought today doesn't cover much up anyway."

And she was right; it was barely legal, and if they bent over it was not. They decided to put on the robes that matched so they could tease him more. They also decided that instead of cooking they would order something a little later, after they finished teasing Bob. According to her app, Bob would be home in a few minutes and they began to devise a plan.

When he got home, Mary met him in the living room, "It looks like you made it home in record time."

"Well, I have this problem I am hoping you can help me with." With a sly smile, he noticed the short robe and asked, "What are you wearing?"

"Not much, would you like to see?"

He looked around the room, "Where's Sally?"

"She thought we would want some time alone and went to her room. Why don't you go clean up and I will meet you on the bed and you can unwrap me."

He did not have to be told twice and headed into the bedroom. He was cleaning up, singing and when he came out a few minutes later, naked, he got the biggest surprise of his life, not only was Mary on the bed in her sexy little robe, but Sally had joined her, dressed the same way.

They giggled as his already erect member jumped at what he saw. Mary said, "Do you mind if Sally joins us?"

A large smile broke across Bob's face as he responded, "Fuck no!"

"Sally told me about some video sites today and we watched some threesomes. We talked and Sally agreed to make your fantasies come true. After watching, I have some fantasies of my own. First, you are going to watch as we undress each other, and yes, you can take pictures."

With that, Sally began untying Mary's robe and removing it. At first, Bob just stood there until Sally slid her hands into Sally's garment, caressing her tits. Bob then grabbed the camera and began firing away. He moved in closer as they moved the straps from their shoulders and exposed their tits. They spent a little time continuing to fondle one another until Sally bent down and kissed, then sucked on Mary's tits; then Mary did the same to Sally.

Bob reached for his dick to stroke it when Mary told him to stop. "That is not for you to touch." She noticed some precum and told him to come over so she could clean it up. Sally watched and Mary ran her tongue around his head, lapping the precum off. He started moaning when she gently pushed him away and he groaned. "Do you want us to finish undressing or are you satisfied with where we are now?"

He stepped back and they stood up, Sally behind Mary as she slid her hand down Mary's panties. She pulled her hand out to show him how wet she was. She slipped her wet finger into her mouth as Bob continued to go crazy watching and taking pictures. Mary reached back into Sally's panties and did the same. Both of them were soaking wet from excitement. Mary turned around and slid Sally's panties off, and kissed her throbbing clit; then Sally returned the favor.

They climbed back onto the bed and Mary said, "I think we are ready for you now." Bob put the camera back on the tripod and set it to take pictures automatically. He walked over to the bed and thus began the fulfillment of one of his biggest fantasies. Mary took him into her mouth to clean off even more precum as he was moaning. He felt Sally began playing with his balls as Mary began slowly moving her mouth up and down his shaft. Sally's hand moved to his shaft as Mary concentrated on the head. She then pulled him from Mary and moved into position to suck on him. It had been a very long time since anyone but Mary had given him head, and it was great. For a few minutes they shared it back and forth until Mary said, "Sally told me she loved giving blow jobs and misses not having a man cum in her mouth. Enjoy it for a while more, but you can blow your load in her in a few minutes."

With that, she moved away. He saw her grab his alter ego and move to watch. Nevertheless, she only watched for a couple of minutes. She moved in under Sally and began eating her pussy. So here he was, being sucked off by one beautiful woman while his wife was licking her pussy and shoving his alter ego in her cunt. He could feel Sally moaning with pleasure and was sure she was going to cum soon. Mary was also bucking, her tits swaying as she moved into the dildo. Bob reached down to play with Sally's lovely tits, first kneading them and then concentrating on her swollen nipples. After a few moments of that, he felt her increase her action on his dick as she started to cum. He could also see Mary go stiff as she started cumming.