The College Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary sucked him long enough to get him completely hard and then move out of the way for the main event. As Sally took over, Mary slipped her hand up her blouse and began playing with her tits.

Sally began by running her tongue around the head and into the slit while fondling his balls. She slowly began taking more into her mouth until she had her nose in his hair. She then moved back to the tip and began licking down his shaft to his balls. She took each one in her mouth, licking and sucking gently. She moved back up his shaft, taking it back into her mouth and began moving it in and out.

Before long, Bob was fucking her face, trying to keep his voice down. The next time he looked down, Mary was down there playing with Sally's tits; at one time she had one of Sally's tits in one hand and his balls in the other. This was not going to take long; there was too much excitement for him to make it last. Mary could tell and said, "I know it feels good, but I can tell you want to give it to her. Go on and blow your load down her throat."

A few more seconds and he started cumming. Sally took the first shot in her mouth then she pulled it out and let the rest of the cum shoot on her tits. As he was finishing cumming, Mary asked if she could get the rest. She knelt down, took his rod in her mouth and cleaned up the rest.

Sally began rubbing Bob's cum into her skin, then without cleaning any off, she put her bra back on. When Bob looked at her, she said, "Just a reminder for the trip home." They finished dressing and left the restroom. As they filed out, there was a couple that looked a little shocked. Bob just smiled as recognition dawned on their faces. They said their final goodbyes and Mary said, "Maybe you will get a pat down by a good looking agent," and she was off.

"You are the best, most loving wife. I will pay you back later. And if you want to invite another roommate or sorority sister to stay for a few days, that'll be fine with me."

"It was fun, but don't think this will happen often, if ever again. But, you will have the pictures and video to remember this weekend for a long time."