The College Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all Bob could do to hold back, but as Mary got up to watch some more she reached down to squeeze his balls and that was it. Sally had his cock all the way in her mouth and he could feel his head hitting the back of her throat. "I am about to cum." Sally started moving him in and out so he was fucking her face and then he exploded. She was swallowing as fast as she could, but it still spilled out. She pulled it out of her mouth as it sprayed them both in the face before Mary could get it into her mouth to finish him off. She sucked every last drop from him, as she knew he liked it.

"I can die a happy man now."

Mary said, "We are not done yet. We have more action ahead, but first we need to eat, so you can keep your strength up." Not that he had gone down much. His dick was still about half-mast.

"What's for dinner?"

"We ordered some food for delivery and it should be here soon." As they were cleaning up the doorbell rang. Both ladies started making their way towards the living room when Bob asked, "Are you going to put on anything?" They just laughed.

They opened the door, standing there naked, as a very surprised young man stood with his mouth opened. He had heard about things like this, but never thought it would happen. He was going to tell everyone back at the store how he had delivered to two naked MILF's. They had to snap him out of his trance, gave him his money and sent him on his way. Bob had watched it all, amazed, but with a smile on his face. "That boy will have plenty think about the next time he jacks off. And I am sure he creamed his pants just then."

They set it up in the kitchen and ate naked. At one point, Mary dropped some food on herself, but Sally was happy to clean it up for her, with her mouth. She made sure the boob was clean by sucking and licking the whole thing, paying special attention to the nipple. Mary was staring at Bob while she moaned with pleasure.

Mary finally said, "Why don't we move back to the bedroom for dessert?"

When back in there, she told Sally to lie on the bed. When she was in place, Mary produced some melted chocolate and spread a little on both nipples, then down her stomach to her clit. Then she put a cherry just inside the folds of her pussy lips and small piece of chocolate over her clit... "Bob, you can have her cherry, but first you have to clean up the chocolate."

"With pleasure!"

He started working on her right breast. Sally giggled when he first, very lightly, licked her nipple. Then he took into his mouth and got the chocolate removed before he started nibbling very gently. As he moved to her left breast, he continued playing with the right and she began moaning. It had been so long since a man had handled her and she was finding great pleasure. It had been only this morning that Mary had played with her tits, but this was a different feeling, more raw, not as soft.

As he positioned himself to start moving down her body, Bob saw Mary smiling and playing with one of her tits and her clit. She was smiling at him as she closely watched the action in front of her. He had been afraid there would be some jealousy, but she showed only signs of enjoying herself. In fact, it looked as though she may cum at any moment.

He moved back to concentrating on Sally and licked the chocolate off as he moved down her torso. She must be somewhat ticklish because she laughed as he worked his way down her stomach; but that stopped when he got to her pelvis. Instead of going straight for her clit, he circled it with his tongue. Because of the cherry, he could not go down as far as he liked, but he licked both side of her lips, and he could feel the frustration as he avoided any really sensitive area. After a couple of minutes of teasing, he decided she had waited long enough and went after the last bit of chocolate. He used his teeth to pick up the piece, in the process lightly biting her clit, which cause her buck. He motioned Mary over and kissed her, moving the chocolate piece to her. Mary smiled and said, "Now, get her cherry and show how you love to eat pussy."

As she had moved over Sally, their tits rubbed each other, giving them both a thrill. She started to move back, but Sally grabbed them and moved them to her mouth. Bob moved to better position himself, Mary sighed as Sally suckled her.

Bob got her cherry and then spread her legs to get down to business. He ran his fingers beside her lips as he licked and nibbled on the inside of her thighs. He saw Mary smile because she knew both the pleasure and frustration this caused. After a minute or two of groaning, she said, "Please lick my pussy and suck my clit!" He continued another half a minute before complying. Instead of going directly for the prize, he started at the bottom.

He used his tongue and licked her asshole before moving up. She said, "Fuck, I have never had that before. It feels wonderful." Mary laughed and Bob continued his journey. He lightly skimmed over her other hole as he nibbled her lips, sucking them into his mouth and running his tongue between them. As he got to her clit, he spiraled in on it before sucking it and taking it between his teeth.

He could tell she was not going to last long, and after only two or three minutes, she started cumming. As she started, he moved down to take her juices. He used his thumb to continue the play on her clit as he put his mouth over her pussy and his tongue went inside. "O fuck, he is great at this!" As she started to calm down she told him, "Please, suck my clit some more." He was only too happy to comply.

As he started sucking her button, he moved first one, then two fingers inside of her. It only took a few seconds to find her "G" spot and for her to start squirming. He knew this would only make her cum again and quick, so he eased off.

When he looked up, he saw one of the hottest things he had ever experienced. They were kissing and Sally was fingering Mary's pussy. Mary moved down to suck Sally's tits and they were nearly perfectly aligned so Sally could suck on Mary's. Bob lifted his head to get a better view. He increased the pressure on her "G" spot because he could tell Mary was close and he wanted see them cum together. He started sucking her clit again, and sure enough, he could feel the pressure of her pussy increase on his fingers and he heard Mary starting to cum. Sally's fingers were moving in and out of Mary's pussy as she lifted her pussy to make sure he was getting every bit of it. With her free hand, she reached down to pull his face in even more, if that was possible. Both of the women were screaming now, and he heard Mary tell Sally, "Put more fingers in!" and Sally was directing, "Lick the inside of that pussy!" Since Sally's hands were busy, Mary was playing with each of their tits, adding to the pleasure.

When they had calmed down, Bob moved onto the bed and Mary kissed him, tasting Sally's juices, "I told you she tasted good."

"Almost as good as you. Thank you for letting this happen."

"You're welcome, but we're not done." As she looked down at his stiff cock and grabbed it, she told him, "It looks like you are ready for some more action." She looked at Sally and asked, "Mind if my husband fucks me for a few minutes."

She smiled and said, "Only if I can watch and you save some for me."

With that, Bob moved on top of her and slammed his rock hard cock into her wet pussy. He smiled as he watched her tits ripple with every thrust. He loved how her breasts moved during sex, whether it was this, or how they bounced when she was on top, or when she let them hang over his mouth while he sucked them.

At some point, Sally had reached in to rub Mary's clit. After a few minutes, Mary began cumming and soaked his dick with her juices. After she relaxed, she rolled Bob over and climbed on top, reverse cowgirl, making sure she was facing the camera. She began by rotating her hips, causing him to moan. Sally had moved around to get a better view and started playing with Mary's clit and Bob's nuts. Before long, she was licking his balls and then Mary's clit. Mary said, "That's amazing. Don't stop." Before long, Sally could not keep up with the clit because Mary was riding Bob's dick too much. She did continue sucking and licking Bob's balls and fingering Mary's clit when Mary started cumming again.

It was all Bob could do to keep from cumming, but he was able to control it, for now. When Mary relaxed, she climbed off and began cleaning him, up by licking it off. Sally joined in, "You do taste good on his dick."

As she continued, Mary moved up to Bob's face and said, "Sally has not fucked a real dick in years. Do you think you could take care of that now?"

"All she needs to do is climb on." He said with a smile.

"Would you like to climb on Bob's dick and ride your pussy up and down until he blows his load inside?"

She didn't answer or hesitate, just moved into position. As she slowly lowered herself on his shaft, she smiled and moaned as she slid down to a sigh when he was all the way in. She slowly began moving up and down his shaft, gradually picking up speed. She went from moaning to "Oh, oh ,oh, ooo,ooo,ooo" and was soon "Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, it feels so fucking good."

Bob was enjoying the show with Sally riding and her tits bouncing around and he saw Mary using his Alter Ego in her cunt and playing with her nipples. She smiled at him and mouthed, "I love you." He smiled and returned the sentiment with and extra, "Thank you." He then motioned her over, and took her tit in his mouth. In another minute, Mary was cumming again as she continued slamming her pussy and Bob sucked her tits.

Sally was watching this while still fucking him. They both sensed she was close so Mary moved away in order to watch her. She was getting louder, nearly screaming as she climaxed. Bob had reached up to play with her tits and that sent her over the edge. After she started cumming Bob announced, "I am about to cum." Sally pushed even harder on his dick as he blew his load inside of her. When he started cumming, Bob had moved his hands away from Sally's breasts so Mary leaned in and began sucking one of Sally's nipples, prolonging her orgasm.

After she came down, Sally lay on top of Bob and told them, "Thank you, I needed that so badly. Mary, you are a very lucky lady, because Bob, you have a magnificent cock and know how to use it. And you're not bad with your tongue and fingers. I don't know if I have ever orgasmed like that, and so many times, in my entire life."

Mary responded, "I am so glad we could help, but I hope this is not over. Bob, you shot a load in two of her orifices, but I haven't gotten any yet. Do you think you have one more in you?"

"If you give me a little while to recover, I should be able to accommodate you. Maybe you can give me a recreation of what you did this afternoon to get me inspired."

They looked at each other, laughed, and agreed. Bob grabbed the camera, put it in video mode and moved closer.

Sally lay back and began to finger herself. Because of all the action, it did not take long for her orgasm. Mary said, "This is when I offered your replica dick." Sally took and, once again, it did not take long for her to begin cumming. Mary took it from her told her to lie back and relax. She started working it in and out, making Sally squirm with delight. With her other hand she began playing with her clit, making her squirm even more, until she was moving and screaming.

After coming down, she leaned forward and began playing, then sucking Mary's tits. She leaned back and Sally moved on top of her continuing to suck her tits before moving down her body. She slowly made her way to Mary's pussy and began sucking on her clit. Mary began moaning and then breathing loudly. She slipped two fingers into Mary's pussy, moving in and out, rubbing her "G" spot, continuing her sucking on her clit, until Mary started cumming, pulling Sally's head even tighter against her groin.

As she was relaxing, she told Sally, "Bring you pussy around here and let's show him how a '69' is done." Sally moved around and they began eating each other. By now, Bob was nearly stiff again, but moved to get better shots of the "snacking". There was a lot of moaning and they each came at least twice.

Mary saw Bob's dick was now stiff and asked, "Are you ready to fuck me again?" Without saying a word, Bob put the camera back on the tripod and moved to position himself at Mary's pussy. Sally saw him and stroked him a few times before guiding him into Mary. She moved off Mary but stayed close enough to play with Mary's breasts. Mary reached down to play with her clit as Bob continued slamming his dick into her. After a few minutes, she came hard; so hard she started squirting. She finally started to relax and told Bob to lie down, "I want to ride that magnificent dick until you cum.

She started riding up and down, her tits bouncing; giving Bob the show he loved to watch. She saw Sally was sitting back and fingering her cunt and playing with her tits, enjoying the show. She asked Bob, "You want to eat some pussy while I continue to ride your dick?" At first, he was confused, but when Mary indicated Sally. He smiled and told her to come on over. Sally climbed on his face, so now; he was being fucked by one while eating the other. He grabbed one of Sally's tits in one hand, and one of Mary's with the other. Even though he had already cum twice in the last hour, he knew with all this he was not going to last long.

He felt Mary's pussy go tight on his dick, a sure sign she was cumming again and he started firing his load. Sally was not far behind, and while she was not squirting as Mary had earlier, she was really wet and gave him some juice to swallow. They all three collapsed, lying in each other's arms. After relaxing for a few minutes, Mary suggested they all get cleaned up before going to sleep. Instead of taking a shower, they decided to go for a swim, naked, of course.

They got out for a snack and drinks and then moved to the hot tub. Bob could not believe how lucky he was to be walking around naked with two beautiful women that had just fucked him silly. While he did not think he could get it up again, he did sit with an arm around each of them and played with their nipples on their big, plump breasts.

They decided it was time for bed, showered, and headed in that direction. Mary invited Sally to sleep in their bed and she accepted. Bob was lucky enough to sleep between the two, getting snuggle each one through the night.

The next morning, while Sally slipped out to use the bathroom, Mary told Bob he should fuck Sally one more time before she left later that day, which he was only too happy to do. When she got back into bed, Bob snuggled up to her back, wrapping his arms around her to play with her breasts while pushing his semi-erect cock between her legs. Her nipples became hard as he massaged her tits and rolled her nipples between his fingers. Bob's dick was now at full length and she had spread her legs enough that he could rub it on her moist pussy.

Bob told her, "Roll onto your back and I will suck your beautiful tits and then work my way down and lick your pussy."

Even after last night, she was not sure how Mary would feel about this, but the realized Mary was setting up the camera to catch the action and knew this was ok. As she rolled over, Mary went to her, gave her a kiss and told her, "Relax and enjoy yourself."

Bob continued kneading one breast while he took the nipple of the other in his mouth. He sucked it in and nibbled on it, sending waves of pleasure through her. He worked them, back and forth. He slipped a leg between her legs and she began grinding on it, at one point nearly cumming.

He began working his way down her body, using his lips and tongue to help build anticipation to what was to come next. As he moved down and removed his hand from her boobs, she replaced them with her own. He finally arrived; he took a few seconds to look at its beauty and to take in the aroma. He finally lightly applied his tongue to it, sending more waves of pleasure through her. He circled her clit with his tongue before sucking it between his lips and then began nibbling it. This sent her over the edge and she began cumming. She grabbed the sheets as she continued cumming, letting out a sound bordering on a scream.

As she came down from the pleasure, Bob noticed there was some more heavy breathing and looked up to see Mary watching them, sitting in the chair with one leg over the arm, three fingers in her pussy and her thumb working her clit, getting close to cumming herself. Sally realized what was happening and looked up just in time to see her friend cum with a mighty squirt. They both found this very exciting and Sally told Bob, "Please use your dick to fuck me!"

Bob moved up and positioned himself, but instead of plunging right in, he teased her, by rubbing his dick on her clit. Not that she minded, but she really did want to be fucked, and soon. "Move that dick into my pussy and fuck me until we both cum." He smiled and did as he was told. He slammed into her causing her to grunt. He slowly pulled out and then slammed back in, causing her to mutter, "Yes, yes, more, harder!" He continued this for a couple of minutes until they started moving in a rhythm together.

They realized Mary was also in the same rhythm and saw she was using Bob's alter ego to fuck herself. Bob could tell both ladies were building to a climax. Mary came first, squirting again, and few seconds later, Sally came on his dick. He continued moving in and out, her added juices making it even easier. He picked up the pace and Sally was building again, "Oh yes, fuck me faster and harder." And he did. After another minute, Sally began cumming again, causing Bob to follow as he shot his load deep inside of her.

As they were beginning to relax, they looked up to see Mary, smiling at them and slowly working the dildo in her slit. She asked Sally, "Are you satisfied?"

"I am for now. You have been great, and Bob has a magnificent tool. I am going to miss it tonight."

"You can't have the real thing, that's mine. I haven't minded sharing, but he is not going anywhere. But, I did put a surprise in your bag last night. When we had this made," indicating Bob's replica dick she was still working in her pussy, "I had a couple of extras made. You now have one to remember this trip. It is actually the one we used yesterday, in case you want an even better remembrance."

Sally smiled, nearly laughed, "Oh, that is great. It will be my favorite, and most used toy!"

They got up and took a long shower together, taking time to clean one another thoroughly. Instead of getting dressed, they decided to have some Garden of Eden time. They all had breakfast, went for a swim, sat in the hot tub, sat and talked, but it was soon time to for the fun to end.

They got dressed, loaded her bags and headed to the airport. After they got her checked in, Mary told Bob, "We have one more surprise for you." Bob was looking at her with anticipation, not having a clue as to what could happen now. "This morning, Sally wanted to give you a blow job, but I asked if she wouldn't rather be fucked once more and maybe she could do the blow job later, and of course she agreed." He looked at Sally and she just shrugged and smiled. "So I thought we could step into this "Family Rest Room" and take care of that."

Bob just smiled and opened the door and allowed them to step in. As he closed and locked the door, he saw Sally removing her top and bra. "I may want you to spray me some and don't want it to get on my shirt."

While she was getting ready, Mary was helping him remove his pants and stroking his hardening dick. "Do you mind if I get a little before you get the rest?"

"Not at all, since it is really all yours. Just save me some."