The Coming of Age Ceremony Ch. 02

Story Info
Jess must choose between two very different lives.
8.1k words
4.63
32.1k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vehicle turned a corner and there it was: still a little in the distance, but close enough to bring the memories – and emotions – flooding back.

Her mind took her back to this time last year when she had seen the tribe's village for the first time. All she had known last time was that she was going to spend a month with a tribe who had little contact with the outside world and so still had many of their own special customs and traditions.

She was just as nervous this time as last, but for different reasons. Last time she had been completely stepping into the unknown. This time she knew a lot more about the tribe. Not only had she spent a month with them but she had participated in their coming of age ceremony, rather too enthusiastically.

The memory of this made her turn and look her fellow passenger. She had met Stu soon after returning from her time with the tribe, and a friendship had turned into something more. Stu and Jess had been dating for about eight months now, and when Jess had told him she would like to go and visit the tribe, he had insisted on coming along. She had chosen to keep most of the details of her previous summer's trip a secret, something she was now beginning to regret.

As the vehicle drew closer to the edge of the village Jess took a deep breath and started to pull off her top. It took Stu only a few seconds to notice what she was doing and he gave her a surprised look. Having removed her top she unfastened her jeans and started to remove these too.

"What on Earth are you doing?" Stu asked.

This was going to take some explaining.

"Well, the tribe see being naked as a way of demonstrating your shame..."

Suddenly the vehicle took an alarming swerve to the left. Jess paused for a second, jeans around her ankles. She looked at the driver and could tell instantly what had caused his lapse in concentration. He was staring into the rear view mirror, clearly more interested in what was happening on the back seat than on the road.

"... shame for something you have done wrong," she continued when the vehicle had finally returned to the correct side of the road. She pulled the jeans off and started to reach behind her back to unfasten her bra. She took another deep breath. It wasn't just the driver she was nervous about seeing her undressed, it was Stu as well. Although they had been dating for what seemed like ages, she hadn't slept with him yet. It just hadn't felt right yet. Not like it had with...

"I don't understand – what did you do wrong?" Stu asked, puzzled.

Jess released the fastening and pulled her bra off as quickly as possible. Stu's eyes moved straight to her bare breasts, and another violent swerve made it clear that the driver's eyes had too. Typical boys.

"Remember I mentioned the coming of age ceremony?" Jess asked, and Stu nodded. She put her thumbs in the waistband of her knickers and pulled these down too. She was sitting there naked now, ready to encounter the tribe and show them her regret at how she had behaved.

"Well, it's a traditional way for boys and girls in the tribe to find themselves a future spouse," she continued. Stu's eyes were fixed on her bare crotch now. It felt a bit weird – nobody had seen her naked for a year, but she knew that a whole lot more people were about to see her naked and she would have to get used to it.

"And I sort of accidentally gave a guy the impression that I was going to marry him –"

That was enough to distract his attention from her body for a second, and he looked up at her.

"What?! How?"

"It's... it's complicated..."

She didn't want to explain to Stu right now how she had given Theta a hand job in front of the whole village then lost her virginity to him.

"But anyway," she continued, feeling the vehicle starting to slow as it arrived at its destination, "I just hope they'll be OK about it."

The village looked deserted as they stepped out of the vehicle. Jess could see the driver leering at her naked body. She stared back at him defiantly but he didn't avert his gaze.

"Looks like they've all gone out for the day!" Stu joked. "Did you tell them we were coming?"

"Yes!" insisted Jess. "This is what they do. They'll all jump out in a minute and start a ceremonial dance. Be warned – most of them will be naked."

She led Stu through the village to the central circle, and as they arrived her heart started to beat much faster. This is where it had all happened just less than a year ago.

It was just how she remembered it: naked men suddenly emerging from all around, dancing to silent music. She even knew the dance – it was a version of one she had taken part in at the coming of age ceremony. It was here that she had seen a penis for the first time last year. Seeing the men in all their naked glory reminded her that she hadn't seen a naked man since the last time she was in the village.

Tearing her eyes away from the array of exposed cocks Jess looked up at the villagers' faces to try to gauge their reaction to her arrival. Although most of them seemed lost in the dance, a few of them had looks of surprise. Presumably they had all been told the identity of the guest they were welcoming, but perhaps they had not expected her to arrive minus her clothes.

She searched the faces for the friends she had made the previous year – one in particular. She managed to pick out a few of the villagers of her own age who had participated in the coming of age ceremony the previous year. She saw Chi dancing away in the front row, and couldn't resist a glance down at his huge manhood, reputedly the result of once being bitten in that intimate place by a venomous snake. She could feel herself starting to get aroused but hoped that her naked body did not reveal this.

Finally she found the villager she had really been searching for. Three rows back she could just make out Theta, dancing away with the rest of the men. However, he did not look as happy as the rest to be welcoming her. His eyes were firmly fixed on Stu, clearly wondering who he was and clearly not entirely delighted to be welcoming him to the village.

Jess glanced over at Stu who was glaring at her. She gave him a quizzical look. What was he annoyed about?

"So this is why you wanted to come? To stare at other guy's cocks?" he hissed loudly.

Jess was surprised by his reaction. She had warned him that the welcoming party would be naked. What was his problem?

Before she could reply a further group of villagers came dancing out, this time the adult women of the village, all as naked as Jess was. Jess looked back at Stu, planning on answering his ridiculous allegation, but she noticed that he appeared to have been distracted by the newcomers.

Stu was clearly enjoying the view of the village women dancing around without any clothes on. Jess realised that this was a guy's wet dream: the village women were generally attractive and all had generously proportioned chests. Their vigorous dancing was making their boobs bounce around in all directions. She looked back at Stu to see his eyes flickering from one set of big boobs to another. Hypocrite.

Finally the younger members of the tribe came out with their own welcome dance. They were all dressed in brightly coloured clothes, the privilege of those who had not yet been through the coming of age ceremony. Stu didn't even seem to notice the new dancers. His eyes had now settled on one of the most attractive women. Jess recognised her at once. It was Sigma. They had become close friends last time she was in the village.

Jess looked down to see a bulge in Stu's trousers. She wasn't at all surprised. She suddenly remembered that she was as naked as all the other women. She looked down at her own chest. She never normally thought of her boobs as being particularly small, but compared to those possessed by the village women they were. She looked up at Stu again, whose eyes were still focussed on Sigma's huge boobs. A pang of jealously welled up inside her. Why was Stu paying Sigma so much attention and ignoring her?

Finally the dancing finished, and, just as a year ago, it was Sigma who approached her.

"Welcome back," Sigma said, giving the same bow of her head that she had given a year ago.

Jess returned the bow and smiled back.

Sigma looked at Stu who seemed to have no shame in continuing to focus on her breasts.

"Welcome to our village," Sigma said, but she didn't sound particularly welcoming. She was clearly trying to mask her disapproval at his blatant objectification of her.

"You've got great tits," Stu replied.

Sigma looked shocked. She looked questioningly at Jess, obviously wanting to check that "tits" meant what she thought it meant. Jess could feel herself going bright red. She had never seen this side to Stu before, and she didn't like it.

Now a few of the other villagers had started to approach. Chi, Sigma's fiancé, put a protective arm around her and looked threateningly at Stu. The other villagers seemed none too pleased with the newcomer's attitude. Jess knew that the villagers were all very friendly welcoming people, but they were a proud people too. She decided to take him away from the crowd before any further damage could be done.

***

It was a few hours later before Jess finally found Theta. He was sitting outside one of the huts telling a story to some of the village children in their native language. They were clearly very much enjoying the story, and Theta was obviously enjoying himself too. Jess stood at some distance for a while, smiling at how good Theta was with the kids.

Eventually the story finished and the children ran off, pushing and shoving playfully. Theta stood and started to walk off too. Jess called to him.

Theta turned around and his facial expression changed quickly: first to a wide smile, but then to something less happy. She knew that she had hurt him last year, and she worried that coming back, especially bringing Stu, would just hurt him all over again. She knew she had to have a talk with him.

"Hi Jess," he said, trying to appear cheerful. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks," she said, smiling back. "It's great to be back here. I've missed it."

Theta glanced down. He didn't respond.

"I've missed you," she offered.

Theta looked back at her. She was still naked. She wasn't going to wear any clothes until Theta had forgiven her. But Theta didn't stare at her body. He looked her straight in the eyes.

"I've missed you too, so much," he said, and she could hear the emotion in his voice.

Now Jess didn't know what to say.

"The guy you came with...?" Theta said, leaving Jess to finish off the sentence.

"Stu," she said, reluctant to have this conversation with Theta. "Yeah, we've been dating a while."

A sad look again on Theta's face and he averted his eyes again.

"And you?" she asked.

Theta shook his head.

"Nobody? I don't believe that. A guy like you?"

"Nobody," he said quietly.

"There's... there's not much chance to meet anyone here," he continued. "Besides... once I'd met you... how could I settle for anyone else?"

Jess could see tears in his eyes now. She wanted to give him a hug, but with her still being naked it felt inappropriate.

"You'll find someone," she said. "I know you will. If I... if I hadn't had to go home..."

She paused, wondering how much she should say. Could she really admit that she had fallen in love with him? That so many times since she had returned to England she had wished she had stayed? Did she mean it?

The moment was interrupted by the arrival of two very angry looking villagers pushing Stu along in front of them. Stu had a defiant look on his face and was trying to argue with them, but they were ignoring him.

Theta turned towards the new arrivals and one of them shouted at him in the tribal language. Theta responded, clearly trying to calm the men down. After some further discussion the men shoved Stu forwards, almost knocking him off his feet, then stormed off.

"Stupid fucking idiots," Stu raged. "Who the fuck do they think they are?"

Theta looked angry at Stu's outburst, but he addressed Jess calmly.

"He was caught... peeing... against the side of one of the huts," he explained.

Jess looked at him surprised. Again he was showing a side to himself that she had never seen before. She could see why the natives were furious. The villagers were a very private people and would never have dreamed of relieving themselves in public, especially against the wall of one of their homes.

"I thought that's what they did round here!" Stu protested. "They don't have fucking electricity or running water – how was I supposed to know they had toilets?!"

Theta looked absolutely furious now at the insinuation that the villagers were so uncivilised that they would simply relieve themselves wherever they felt like it. For the second time that day Jess decided that she had better take Stu away before he did any more harm.

***

Jess and Stu had been given a hut to share during their time in the village. The hut was empty apart from a mattress stuffed with straw to one side of the hut. It was wide enough for both of them to sleep on, but Jess was not sure that she wanted to share a bed with Stu.

Before they had arrived at the village she had thought that perhaps this would be an appropriate place for them to sleep with each other for the first time. After all, this was the only place she had ever had sex before. Maybe the magic that had led to her wanting to sleep with Theta would work for her and Stu. But now they were here, it still didn't feel right. Perhaps it was what had happened earlier that day. Stu had seemed so out of place – and out of character – in a place that Jess felt so at home, felt so much like she could be herself.

Jess tried to cast her mind back to her last night in one of these huts. Although it was a different hut, it looked very similar to the one that had been gifted to Theta and her a year ago. All the huts in the village were built to the same specifications, and all had that same atmospheric feeling after dark in that dim flickering light of a single lantern.

Stu started to undress. Jess tried to get excited about seeing him taking his clothes off. Her mind once again returned to that day a year ago when Theta had dropped his robes at the ceremony. Stu took his shirt off revealing an upper body that was the work of many hours in the gym. Jess felt the slightest twinge between her legs. What girl wouldn't want to get her hands on that?

Again a flashback to the year before; her hands exploring Theta. She had felt safe, protected. That body had been the result of his physical work for the village: hunting, chopping down trees to burn on the fires. Theta would always provide for her. Theta would keep her safe.

She shook her head violently, trying to shake the feelings. She wasn't with Theta now. She was with Stu. Stu could protect her too, provide for her, she was sure. Only last week he'd gone to the supermarket to get her some milk when she had run out. She couldn't help but giggle. It wasn't quite the same.

Stu looked hurt, obviously thinking she was laughing at his body.

"No... sorry... it was..." She trailed off.

Stu removed his shoes and socks, then his jeans. Finally she was about to see him naked. She was determined not to compare with Theta. No, she wouldn't...

His boxers came down, revealing... well, not the most impressive manhood in the world. Jess might not have had much experience with guys, but she had seen plenty of penises during her time in the village, and Stu's was... well, on the small side, even though it was already at half mast. Well... size didn't matter, did it?

Jess cast her mind back to the first time they had met, in the bar at university. She had been flattered to be approached by such an attractive guy. He had made her laugh, made her feel special. They'd been dating for months now – her longest relationship by a long distance. Sometimes she wondered whether she would ever feel about him like she felt about Theta but – well, that wasn't real, it was one night of madness, it would never have worked.

Jess lay on the mattress and Stu joined her, putting his arms round her, holding their naked bodies close. A tingle went through her body at the feeling of her against hers: her boobs pressed into his chest, his cock pressing against her thigh. Their lips met, first with a gentle, chaste kiss, but then more passionately. They had kissed before of course, but the intimacy of their bodies added an extra enthusiasm to their action.

His hand found their way onto her bottom, and she returned the gesture. He had a very good bum, she'd always thought that. She could feel his cock continuing to grow, now standing almost fully to attention. She was flattered that she had done that to him.

"Jess..." he breathed, separating his lips from hers for a second.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"You're beautiful," he told her, running a hand up her back.

"Thanks," she smiled.

"You make my cock so hard," he continued.

"I noticed," she giggled.

His hand found its way onto her right boob, squeezing it hard, a bit too hard. She continued to stare into his eyes, hoping that he would read her mind, know that she wanted him to be a bit more gentle, at least until she was more aroused. She was just starting to get excited, but she needed a lot more work yet.

He squeezed her nipple between his fingers, giving it a tweak. Again, too rough.

"Baby..." she said, planning on telling him, but then suddenly feeling a bit shy about it.

"I love you," she finished, supplying a plausible ending.

Stu took this as an invitation, and his other hand slipped between her legs. It felt nice having a man's hand there again, but still... it was too quick. She wanted it slower.

She returned to kissing him, letting her hands explore his body, trying to get herself more aroused. She fantasised that Stu had been out hunting with the tribe today, killed the biggest beast they had ever seen. She imagined that the tribe had enjoyed a hearty feast, and Stu had been offered a night with any girl in the village as a prize. And he'd picked Jess, of course.

She felt Stu slip a couple of fingers inside her, exploring her intimately. She opened her eyes, and there was Stu, staring ravenously at her. His facial expression showed how aroused he was: he ready he was to consummate their relationship. She wanted to too, but not yet. Surely he could tell she wasn't wet enough yet?

He removed his fingers, then she felt him place his cock against her vagina, ready to penetrate her. It didn't feel right. She didn't want to. Not with Stu. Not now. She pushed him off.

He looked at her, confused and frustrated. What was she doing, denying him the pleasure he was expected?

"Not tonight, baby, I'm tired," she said, knowing that it was a lame excuse.

He gave her a look that indicated he was not best pleased with her change of heart, but did not attempt to change her mind. She lay with her back to him, and soon heard him grunting with pleasure, clearly having decided to finish the job himself. She was frustrated too. She had been looking forward to having sex again. But she didn't feel in the mood to pleasure herself. She wished... did she?... she hated to admit this, but she wished she was with Theta.

***

The next morning Jess left the hut earlier before Stu awoke. It felt strange going outside naked again, and a little inconvenient given that there was an unseasonal chill in the air, but she still had to be forgiven by Theta. Perhaps she could find him now and sort things out with him.

After some looking around she had an idea. She vaguely remembered the location of the hut that they had been given after the coming of age ceremony. Perhaps he still lived there. She went to the central circle then headed off from there. It took her a while to remember the way – last time she had made the journey it had been running through the darkness with Theta leading. Eventually though she came across their hut. "Their" hut. She smiled then grimaced at the thought.