The Coming of Age Ceremony Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at Theta, feeling once again that trust she had felt a year ago as he led her off into the unknown. She knew that he would protect her. Nothing bad would happen whilst she was with him. Only good things. Very good things. She looked down as his cock. It was still half erect, almost ready for action should that be called for. She could feel that her own bits had kept themselves primed too.

After a few minutes the voice had vanished into the distance and they could hear it no more. They stopped running. They were in an area thick with trees, the canopy entirely blocking out the moonlight from above.

Jess felt Theta wrap his arms around her naked body, bringing himself close to her, kissing her. Her barely suppressed passions were fully aroused again; her body ached for him to once again be inside her. His hand found its way between her legs, massaging her clit, sending warm pleasure through her body. She returned the favour, holding his cock tightly and thrusting hard.

Theta grabbed her body tightly and manoeuvred her backwards slightly, pressing her back against a conveniently placed tree. She felt the rough bark against her back, her enlivened skin intensifying the feeling, overwhelming her brain. Theta pressed her hard, wrapping himself around her, taking control of the situation. Any worry of being caught was gone now. So what if they were found? All that mattered was having Theta inside her again.

He slipped his cock back inside her, her body welcoming it, demanding it. The frustration was not quite gone yet; it still ached, still demanded resolution. Each thrust pushed her closer towards her climax.

His hand was back between her legs, playing with her clit, knowing what she needed. She had lost all composure now, breathing heavily, moaning, demanding he take her harder and faster.

She felt his cock twitch inside her and heard him emit a deep moan of satisfaction. She was so close now, so close. A few more thrusts. And then... Her entire body was alive with pleasure. She felt weak with the pleasure – had Theta not been pressing her body hard against the tree she would almost certainly have collapsed onto the floor. She felt so perfectly happy, the frustration and the arousal clearing immediately and being replaced by sheer ecstasy.

How long Theta held her for after that she was never sure. She felt closer to him than she had ever felt to anyone. Her future husband. The one she was going to spend forever with.

***

Zeta walked into the clearing and saw the discarded robes on the floor. She smiled. The couple must have left in a hurry once they heard her coming. She wondered who it had been that she had disturbed.

Zeta walked over to the robes closest to her and picked them up. She appraised them with an expert eye. Making robes was a traditional duty of the tribeswomen, and Zeta was known as one of the best robe-makers in the entire village.

Each woman had her own signature: a pattern or design that instantly identified to a trained eye a set of robes as being made by her. Zeta had no difficulty recognising who had made these robes. They were one of her own creations.

And – her smile broadened – she remembered exactly who she had made these robes for. She remembered Theta arriving at her hut early one morning in a state of evident excitement. He had spoken so quickly that she had struggled to keep up with what he was saying. She had just about made out that Jess, that lovely girl from England who had come to stay with the tribe the previous summer, was returning. Theta had wanted to give her a present and had come to Zeta to ask for her help.

Zeta had spent many hours on making sure that these robes were perfect for their returning visitor. She had finished them just in time for the welcoming ceremony. She remembered taking them to Theta. He was so excited about seeing Jess again. He had planned to give the robes to Jess straight after the ceremony.

She remembered the look on Theta's face when Jess had arrived with Stu. She had so hoped that Jess and Theta would end up together again – they made a lovely couple. And this seemed like pretty clear evidence that they had very much made up.

Zeta's favourite event of the year – the wedding ceremony – was coming around soon. Zeta's skills were always much in demand for producing the wedding robes. No bride would get married in robes made by anybody else.

Zeta always planned the designs months ahead: all of the brides had to have their own unique designs but all the designs had to work together as well. With four brides she had designed the dresses around the four seasons: one girl's dress would represent spring, one summer, one autumn, one winter.

Now it looked like she was going to have to start all over again: she guessed – and she wasn't often wrong about these things – that she was now going to be making dresses for five brides.