The Commander Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course I had a way to differentiate the two, but that would ruin it for everyone. The mystery was part of the excitement. After another minute or two of sucking, kissing, and fondling, I suggested we retreat to the bedroom. When we got there, I took off my clothing, and the Fionas' took of their shoes and skirts.

I lay down in the middle of the king sized bed. Fiona kneeled alongside of me on the bed, pointing the opposite direction -- with her ass beside my head and her head beside my cock. The other Fiona identically positioned herself on the other side of me. The two Fionas leaned their shoulders into me and started taking turns sucking me. I took advantage of the Fionas' positions, and I started fingerfucking the two Fionas with my middle fingers. As their lubricants made my job easier, I added my index fingers to fucking duties. I diddled both Fionas as they took turns sucking me, both alternating between normal and deep throat techniques. As I fingerfucked the two Fionas, I felt no difference in the tightness of their pussies. I then position my thumbs over their rosebuds and started burying another digit in there too.

Very soon after I felt my balls boiling, and I alerted both Fionas to my impending climax by squeezing my anal probing thumbs closer to my pussy fucking fingers. At last my balls erupted as I unleashed my love salvos. Fiona immediately went deep on me, and after ten seconds, Fiona took over and also went deep. The two Fionas alternated deep throating my geyser as they collectively swallowed down the single longest, continuous burst of jism in the history of the male orgasm.

"I'm glad there were two of us for that one," one Fiona said to the other after my orgasm finished a marathon course. "No kidding," was the reply. They were being careful not to use identifying phrases, as in 'I told you he could go forever,' or 'you weren't kidding when you told me he has ten inches.'

After I had a short time to recover, I heard Fiona say "Time to ride," and she straddled me, preparing to lower herself onto my still rock-hard cock.

"Sorry to be the sex police," I interrupted. "I really don't know which one of you is Jocelyn, but Fiona and I have a deal that we don't have unprotected sex with outsiders."

"We know," started one Fiona. "We have both been tested within the last three months," the other one finished. "And we never" ... "have unprotected sex" ... "with outsiders," the two Fionas said the phrases in alternating sequence, building upon each other's sentence. I had come across Jet's and Fiona's test results in Jet's papers in his office in the weeks earlier.

The two Fionas continued in this alternating speech pattern. "Jocelyn brought her test results with her" ... "and Fiona checked them" ... "and if you want" ... "you can check them too." These girls really rehearsed everything.

I was feeling overwhelmed -- mostly in a good way. "Just fuck me," I answered, and Fiona continued lowering herself onto my cock, which had thankfully not lost its prime during that sidebar. As fucking Fiona started to ride, the other Fiona straddled my mouth while facing her sister. I took the hint and started eating Fiona's pussy while I reached up and fondled her breasts.

It took me a moment to get my pussy eating rhythm. I repositioned my head and then I settled into a nice groove of massaging Fiona's clitoris with my tongue. I heard both Fionas moaning in different ways. Fucking Fiona was moaning lightly with each thrust she made, while cunnilingus Fiona would frequently let out a long moan each time I found another sweet spot. After several minutes, I could hear cunnilingus Fiona getting closer as I intensified my tongue lashing against her clitoris. She started rocking her hips gently against my face. Meanwhile her sister was increasing her fucking tempo sympathetically to the pre-orgasmic Fiona.

I let go of cunnilingus Fiona's tits and brought my hands down to her thighs, pulling her torso down hard into my mouth to maximize the tongue pressure I could mount against her pussy. That did the trick, and in seconds I felt Fiona's body tense up as her moan gave way to a wail. "Kiss me! Kiss me!" I heard one Fiona cry to the other. I then realized, with the two Fionas facing each other, all this time they have been constantly watching each other's body language and facial expressions, and they have been empathizing and anticipating each other's mounting pleasures.

With my face buried beneath Fiona's pussy, I couldn't see it happen, but I envisioned fucking Fiona leaning forward to meet orgasmic Fiona's hungry lips and the two of them embracing with locked mouths in a forbidden sororal coupling. I had been so absorbed in bringing cunnilingus Fiona to climax that I completely lost focus on my own body, and I did not at all notice on my own gonads approaching critical mass as fucking Fiona continued to slide her amazingly tight pussy up and down my shaft. The image of the two Fionas enraptured in such an erotic intimacy while one of them convulsed orgasmicly on my face instantly nudged my already high state of arousal past the tipping point, and without any advance warning or the usual sensation of passing the point of no return, I suddenly felt my balls rupture, and I strangely heard myself bellowing a long, ungodly orgasmic growl with my mouth pressed hard against cunnilingus Fiona's pussy. I think I also heard fucking Fiona yelp, as I must have involuntarily heaved my pelvis upward, driving my rigid cock too hard into her cervix.

The two Fionas and I lay on the bed for a long while. After we recovered our energy, I got some wine for all of us. When I returned with filled glasses, one Fiona was in a downward dog position while the other one was massaging her pussy. I put wines aside for later. Downward dog Fiona said she hadn't had an orgasm yet -- so she must have been fucking Fiona. She asked me to ass fuck her while her sister massaged her to climax.

I retrieved the K-Y from Fiona's bathroom drawer. "Let me," said messaging Fiona as I returned, and she took the K-Y and liberally spread some on her index finger, and then she lubed downward dog Fiona's asshole by pressing her index finger in and out as deep as it would go. Then she took me into her mouth for a few minutes to restore my machine to top performance. When she deemed me fit for duty, messaging Fiona applied a little K-Y to the tip of my penis, and with that I poised my rod at downward dog's awaiting anal entrance.

As I pressed into Fiona's rectum, massage Fiona repositioned herself to get the maximum leverage on anal Fiona's pussy without getting in my way. After a few gentle trial strokes, I started seriously thrusting into anal Fiona while massaging Fiona stepped up her massage rate.

Anal Fiona grunted lightly on my every thrust. Once I found my pace, I started slamming hard into anal Fiona, slapping my ball sack against her pussy. Anal Fiona's grunts turned into "oh" on each thrust. Meanwhile messaging Fiona worked to bring anal Fiona to her first climax of the day.

Dedicated only to ass fucking anal Fiona, I was much more in tune with my own orgasmic temperature this time, and after a few minutes I could feel my balls start to tense. Massage Fiona was doing her best, but the downward dog position wasn't working for anal Fiona, and she just wasn't getting the traction she needed to climb the orgasmic ladder. The girls decided to go 69, with anal Fiona on top, so I could continue ass fucking her while massaging Fiona took care of business from below. Both girls began eating each other 69 style while I resumed pumping anal Fionas' ass.

One of the Fiona's called out "Lets all cum together," and so I paid more attention to the two Fiona's telltale signs of their levels of orgasmic arousal while I modulated the speed and force of my anal thrusts to match their timing. The girls each started calling out numbers from 1 to 10, 1 being no joy and 10 being in orgasm. They synchronized to each other at 8, and I sped up my thrusts. We all hit 9 at the same time, so I started stroking for the finish line. Underneath Fiona start wailing as I hit my point of not return, and I felt my own balls release wave after wave of spunk into anal Fiona's bowels just as I felt anal Fiona start to buck and shake. I slammed my erupting cock hard into anal Fiona's ass, and the mere force of my thrusts compressed anal Fiona's lungs, causing her to involuntarily grunt each time I drove my hips forward. We held that position long after our orgasms subsided.

We finally all collapsed in a heap on the bed with weary delight. By coincidence one of my hands had landed on top of Fiona's breast and the other hand was near the other Fiona's pussy. With the index fingers on both hands I faintly traced out delicate figure eights on a breast and on a pussy. After a while, first one Fiona, and then the other moved out of my figure eight tracing range and started planting delicate kisses all over my body. Eventually our post-coital intimacy gave way to fatigue from the late night before, and we all slipped under the covers and drifted off to sleep.

We woke up at 8:30. We all needed showers, and we were already half an hour late for our dinner reservation. I call the restaurant, apologized, and asked if we could change it to 9:30. They politely agreed. When I got off the phone the two Fionas were already showering without getting their hair or faces wet. I waited for them to finish, and then I showered quickly.

The girls got dressed in non-identical new dresses they bought earlier that day and touched out their makeup. We made it to the restaurant by 9:30 and enjoyed an excellent meal. I still didn't know who was who, and the Fionas truly enjoyed the power they held over me. I played along happily -- I still considered myself the luckiest man alive, and if it comes at the expense of a little teasing, bring it on!

The conversation at dinner was stifled, because the girls were still trying to use non-identifying language to keep me from determining who was who. Thankfully, they no longer resorted to speaking alternatingly in sentences. The girls admitted they had planned to have sex after dinner, but then decided the risk of letting something slip in the conversation was too great. So they decided on sex before dinner. I asked why not sex both before and after dinner? The girls looked at each other knowingly and laughed.

We were all tired when we arrived back at the condo after dinner. Even with the nap before dinner, it had been a long day. I poured a final nightcap for everyone, and then we got ready for bed. The girls finally gave up their anonymity up as they called each other by their names when we all said goodnight. As expected, Jocelyn went to her bed in the office, and Fiona came to bed with me.

"That was quite an amazing day," Fiona offered as we climbed into bed.

"Amazing doesn't begin to describe it," I followed.

"Next time we should try something with a more romantic setting." That's when I saw my opening.

"Like a hidden away chalet with a big fireplace," I agreed, looking at her unblinking eyes.

"Yeah, something like that."

We chit chatted a little more, and then we turned the lights out, and went to sleep. Actually, she went to sleep, I stayed awake for an hour until I was certain she sleeping.

I slipped out of the bed as quietly as I could, closed the bedroom door behind me, and then tiptoed over to Jocelyn's room. I entered quietly, closed the door again, and stripped naked. She was sleeping in the fold-out bed.

I slipped under the covers beside her, and she woke up. "What?" She was lying on her back.

I put my hand on her tummy, and slipped it down, down, down, until I felt the bottom of the nightshirt, and then started bringing my hand up along her bare inner thigh.

"Jet -- what are you doing!?" She cried.

"Shhhhhhh!" I said quietly. "You're sister is asleep. We don't want to wake her."

"But Jet!" she whispered hoarsely. "You shouldn't be here."

By now I reached her pussy with my hand, and I started massaging it knowingly. "Oh, come on, now" I chided, "you know you always wanted this." I grabbed her hand and brought it down to my cock.

"Jet!" She wasn't whispering any more. "You mustn't!"

"Don't tell me you haven't been thinking about this for years. You know it. I know it. Your sister is sleeping in the other room. She'll never know it."

"Oh Jet!" she cried. It was too dark to see, but I could tell she was crying with sorrow, not with passion.

"Oh Fiona!" I cried back mockingly.

"Uh, what?!"

"Fiona," I said, "I made you a solemn promise that your sister would never come between you and me. That includes you and me sleeping in the same bed -- together."

"You knew all along?!" Fiona cried out loud, now not worrying about waking Jocelyn in Fiona's bed.

"No," I said, "not until Jocelyn came to our bed and you came here. Then I knew,"

"How?"

"I just knew."

"And so you played that horrid little game with me? What if you were wrong?" Now Fiona was angry on so many different levels.

"I wasn't wrong, and I knew I wasn't wrong," I affirmed. "So how does it feel to have your own little trick thrown right back in your face?"

"Fuck you, Jet!" Fiona yelled, "I thought I was dying just now! Don't ever do that to me again!"

"I won't if you won't," I cautioned. That took her back at first, but then she got it.

"Okay," she accepted, realizing she really was the one who started this musical beds escapade. We lay in silence for a few minutes while Fiona recalibrated her emotions.

"Jet?" Fiona said quietly.

"Yes."

"I'm not talking about the sex, okay?"

"Okay."

"I'm having the greatest time with Jocelyn. She is being so nice, and decent, and a good sister. We are getting along so good together. We laugh and share. I just hope the rest of the week goes as well as the last two days. I am so happy we are doing this. You were right -- I did want to do this."

"That makes me very happy," I sighed.

"What does? What part makes you happy?"

"That you are happy," I said softly.

"Thank you so much for helping me do this," Fiona whispered and kissed me on the cheek.

"Can I ask a question about what you just said?"

"Sure."

"Well, you said you were happy, but not about the sex. I was just wondering ..."

"Oh God, no!" corrected Fiona. "The sex was great. I really liked it. I was just trying to tell you that you were right about Jocelyn, and I am so glad you are helping me do this."

"Okay -- good. Thanks for telling me."

Fiona kissed me goodnight and rolled over onto her side, with her back to me. At least five minutes passed -- I thought she was sleeping -- Fiona softly called my name. "Jet?."

"Yeah."

Fiona didn't move -- she remained with her back to me. "You know that question you ask yourself every morning and every night?"

"Yes," I answered cautiously.

"I'm not there yet."

"I know."

"But you're making it a lot easier."

"I'm trying," I offered.

She rolled over to face me and looked into my eyes in the darkness of the night. "I know," she declared sincerely.

We kissed passionately for a long time. She put her arm over my chest, and we fell asleep.

--- End of Part 5 ---