All Comments on 'The Company Barb-B-Que'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
please STOP writing this crap

Its the same shit every day with you... its not hot its not erotic and and iots rather boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
bullshit

another whore cunt and her wimp husband, neither give a good goddamn about marriage vows and haven't a fucking clue what love is; give it up jpb GIVE IT UP, you are writing just boring, repetative drivel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
if i ever find a way

if i ever find a way to meet this jpb crap and give him what he really deserve...a big shit on his sick mind face

i ll give one million to meet this stupid idiot wimp and show him what a real man can do with his old ugly shit body and soul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What

a fucking load of crap,and JPB can't even keep his characters name the same,it changes from Jack to Dave.Give up if you can't(and we know you CAN) do better.Or change your name to Just Pathetic Bob.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
More of the same of JPB with good writing

OK it’s crap to most people of a wimp husband and whore wife and all women in the stories are always whores. So it’s not new and you know it before you read it. Hey, at least the husband got some on the side this time.

JPB really doesn’t care what you or I think. If you keep reading and commenting he wins as he got under your skin.

I won’t and don’t need to defend anyone in Literotica as we all have our own points of view and tastes (if you call some things taste). But JPB is 80% of the time going to do these types of stories so read them if you must, vote and move on or praise the ones you like. But berating him doesn’t accomplish much except raise your blood pressure. Well, maybe some find it liberating to expel anger towards Bob.

Good writing JPB, crappy story to me, I know I normally say that.

PT

louguy35louguy35almost 18 years ago
JPB Is in the House!!!

JPB is in the house...Quick, get the deoderant!!!

Can one say "Cheers!" with a clothspin on their nose?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You Are Rite Peggy - bobie Needs the Humiliation

So why should we hold back - he needs male humiliation in a watching self cuckolding himself way and the resulting comments that futher demean him - the wimps in heaven and rolling in self helplessness and male humiliation.

Soon he will write another reason why he has to do all this pathetic self humiliation wimpiness for some other reason but his is dark and known but not admitted to openly - just through the pathetic words of his tails.

Thats why it is so sad and manditory that we need to help him change into someone he can respect as self respect is important - it gives a man the reason to go on - to meet each day with confidence knowing that something good will happen today for himself (boosting his self respect) and others he cares for.

We are here for you bobie - well until you realise change can be good.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
Yep,, I was right!

You had one that was rather different, but this one is SSDD. I agree that for some reason you feel satisfaction at being berated on LE and you know these stories will do it. So I am not going to do it- berate you, I mean. Just get the damn names straight, Bob. My biggest complaint is that I don't know of too many women (or men for that matter) who are so blaise about getting fund out when they are cheating.Hell, when you get caught, you have a shitload to lose, you know. The hardest thing for me to buy is the deadpan "So is this leading to a divorce?" shit. I can buy into the "Baby, I will never do it again!" line a lot easier! :-)

Waitng for the next installement!

Regards,

C

batjac69batjac69almost 18 years ago
25 for making me laugh

I burst out laughing when you wrote a woman starts feeling herself up with a stranger in her house as she just got the devastating news her hubby is blackmailing pimp.

Seriously you need to smile Bob and take a break.

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
Dude...

You're really making it hard for me to keep leaving you these entertainingly nasty little comments at the end of these alleged stories. They're all so simmilarly fucked-up. Change your tune a little so that I can pick on something else will ya? Fucking softcock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Start

It was capable of further development from where the boss' wife gets involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My God Bob

Has your life really been so pathetic that you can't come up with one single, normal story??? Seriously, you can't possible be this much of a loser can you?? I go back and forth between finding you simply disgusting, and just feeling so sorry for you... how is it you haven't just ended your own life by now?

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Even Though

Even though wife sharing is not my cup of tea, I liked this one with the exception of one small part. You would have us believe that Dave and Meredith were destined to live happily ever after.

However, you wrote that she was "anxiously awaiting" Dave's trips so she could have "another sexual experience". Sounds to me like she would have been just as happy if Dave were out of the picture.

This was not a woman who enjoyed her time while her husband was away. This was a woman who wanted her husband to be away so she could enjoy her time. Dave will have to be happy with always being the least important man in her life.

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
Meh

I never got that wife watching fetish and for some reason, Bob has a substantial thread of them. Since I've read most of his higher scoring stories, I'm stuck reading some of his stuff which is lower rated.

This earned it's score. Women aren't like that in general

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another willing cuckold

And his slut wife. Sooner or later this whole mess will cave in around their heads. Or all of them will gets Aids and die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No Way

The first paragraph of this story made me sick at my stomach, so

there was no way I could read the rest of it.

1 star. Wish I could give it less.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
B B Qs....THE REDNECKS ANSWER TO 5 STAR EATERIES

of course there are a variety of meats. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just Plain Bob know hows to write erotica! I LIKE this story, gave it a 4+ (4.4/5 = 88%).

This story is EROTIC.

It also is reasonably REALISTIC. (I know, I am a voyeur husband: been there done it.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fulfills My Fantasy

I have fantasized for a long time of being the "Office Wife". We have 6 men that are full-time employees and 4 that are part-time, fill-in, or weekend help. That's not counting our very distinguished boss. I live out my fantasies through stories like this. But in my own case, I would prefer that my husband and family not know. Nancy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

More garbage.There should be some sort of grading,that would get crap like this from being published.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
I Agree

I agree with the previous comment, too much garbage gets published on this site, but if they had a grading system then 9/10 of Bob stories would end in the garbage where they belong. ⭐️

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I like most JPB stories.

Not this. What's the point? She is an idiot? She is a slut? He has no self-respect? He forgets that half the people in the world have the same plumbing as his wife? Sorry. Not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, with a gazillion submissions it's quite evident that some will be clinkers. Anyone without a cuck fetish will hate this. I've enjoyed so many of your interesting stories that I truthfully regret that I must score this a zero

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

JPB, does your cheek have a permanent bulge? You certainly write enough stories that way for me to think you have a permanent bulge from your tongue being there. This one, like most of the rest, are well done and bring a smile (or smirk) at the humor and/or irony. Keep them cuming.

detroitdave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9044 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...