All Comments on 'The Company Ink'

by greatkahn

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
tepperchicktepperchickover 18 years ago
Hey, how about some constructive criticism, guys?

I didn't find the writing to be pathetic at all! I mean, it's like his first story, ok? Anyway, I thought it was a good first effort, but you might wanna make your stories a little longer and more detailed... otherwise your hero just looks like a rapist. Interesting twist at the end, but how in the heck did she wake up? Is it like the movie The Princess Bride where the Dread Pirate Roberts develops an immunity to iocane powder? You might want to explain that so that the reader isn't so confused. Anyway, good job and don't let the other readers get you down. Keep writing!

greatkahngreatkahnover 18 years agoAuthor
My First Submission

I am the author of this bastard child of literature. Some of you seem to like it, others believe it to be 'worthless' and the bane of Literotica. I happen to like it, even though i do not belive it to be perfect, and i think it to be the better of my other post here on Literotica.

Now for all of those who didn't like it, why? You defamed my editor and I, you made yourself clear in your voting, but what specifically did you not enjoy about the story? I challenge you to make your qualms with it perfectly clear. Don't be a coward who hides in anonymity just to launch a cheap shot at my work. Instead, write me a detailed note, and if you want, leave a return address so we can discuss it further. Be mature in your critique, and I will treat you with the same respect in return. It is easy to attack, but could you do better?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous