The Company President

Story Info
Hotwife goes out of town on business.
1.5k words
3.86
73.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently I was in San Francisco for a major conference for my company. I was gone for a week while my husband stayed home in Los Angeles. I had told him before I left that I was going to be spending a lot of time with our incredibly handsome company president. He asked me if I had planned to seduce him and I told him I would if the situation was right - he was married and I didn't want to offend him and put my job in jeopardy. This would be a delicate situation, but a challenge I was up to.

During the conference I was dressed sexy, but completely professional in my skirt suits. They were tight and I wore heels, but no low cut blouses and my skirts came to my knees and I wore stockings as well. Work time was all business.

However, on the third night we had a cocktail reception at 8 p.m. that was more casual. I knew the men would be in their suits but would have lost the ties and the women would be changed completely. I put on a little more make up and went with a darker shade of lipstick to a full on red. Then I put on a little cami and a light pink cashmere sweater over top of my incredibly tight black leather pencil skirt that came to my knees. I gave myself a last look in the mirror and headed down to the bar.

As usual, I attracted a lot of male attention, not a lot of females in my business and even fewer who look as good as I do so I am used to it and quite frankly, all the stares and bad lines from the guys makes my pussy wet. I made my way to the bar, ordered a martini and chatted with a couple of the sales guys I'd been working with when Michael approached me at the bar.

"Hey Nikki, glad to see you made it out".

"Of course Michael. All work and no play make me a dull girl."

He laughed, "Well good. But I never thought you were a dull girl. And great work this week, we really couldn't have pulled all this off without you."

"Thanks. I know how important this week is to us and as usual, I gave it my all."

"Of course. Hey, I hate to do this right now, but I'm having some issues with tomorrow's presentation. I am not that great at Power Point as you know, do you think you could spare 15 minutes when this is over to help me out?"

I thought this might be easier than I had thought, but then again he wasn't sending me signals yet really. He always casually flirted but kept things professional.

"Sure thing, just come and grab me when you're ready to leave."

"Thanks."

With that, he walked off and worked the room while I did the same. I had another martini and carried on small talk while trying to plan my moves for later. Yes, I was going up to his room, but I was only going to have a small window to get it done. I figured I'd keep it simple and see how he reacted.

About 45 minutes later he gave me a nod and I followed him to the elevators. He explained the issues he was having and I assured him I could help him out. I noticed him looking at me in the elevator as he'd had a couple drinks and his guard was down. He made deliberate attempts to look down my shirt and at my ass as I stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hall to his room.

When we got into his room, I sat down at the desk and removed my sweater. Michael excused himself and went to the bathroom. Afterwards, he grabbed two glasses and a bottle of 21 Year Old Macallan and sat down next to me.

"Scotch?" he asked.

"Sure" I said.

"Ice or no ice?"

"Neat."

He pored two glasses and we worked on the presentation and not only did I fix what he needed me to fix, I found a couple of other things that could be dressed up some and he was very happy with my changes. I then asked him to go through it with me and give his speech with the presentation so I could see if everything looked right.

As we were going through the presentation, I leaned back so he was talking almost right into my ear and I swiveled in my chair and recrossed my legs so that he could see and so my skirt rode up showing the tops of my stockings. I noticed him noticing me. He was slowing down, losing his train of thought, and then he made a move.

He grabbed me by both shoulders and ran his nose into my neck.

"Nikki, you smell so damn good."

I leaned back even further wrapping my arms around the back of his neck pulling him in closer.

"I'm glad you approve."

I turned around in my chair and kissed him passionately. He returned both the kiss and the passion. He cupped my face in his hands and I got up and sat facing him on his lap. He then moved his hands down to my ass as I started grinding onto his cock which I could feel growing in his pants. I dropped down to the floor and started unbuckling his belt and I could see him start to pause so I rubbed his cock through his pants. I gently pulled his cock out and began to stroke it with my hands. I then got up on my knees and pulled his pants down quickly taking him into my mouth. As I saw his head drop back as my tongue circled the head of his throbbing dick, I reached into my purse and speed dialed my husband so he could hear.

I sucked his cock for about ten minutes until he pushed me away and onto the floor. He pushed my skirt up over my ass and pulled my panties down and began to tongue my clit. He licked me like he didn't know the next time he would eat pussy would be, working two fingers into my already soaking wet cunt while licking away at me. It didn't take me long until I came, screaming in ecstasy.

I stood up and bent over the desk and looked back at him. He got up and pushed his cock into my pussy and just started banging away at me like a bad porno movie. It felt good but it wasn't working for me. I let him have his way for a few minutes then I pushed him away and pulled my shirt and bra off. I walked over to the bed and laid on my back, spread my legs and curled my finger at him.

He came over and mounted me. This time moving slowly, working himself in and out of me in a circular motion, kissing my next and playing with my tits. It was a more romantic fucking and his shaft kept rubbing against my clit when he came down and I fucking came again, this time very hard, shaking and screaming.

I looked him in the eyes for a good long minute before saying, "I want you to cum for me Michael."

"Are you on the pill?" he said, never stopping his motion.

"Yes. Cum inside me."

No sooner than I said that, he began to tremble and make a long, drawn out "oh god". I could feel a humongous load being squirted into my pussy, over and over again. The guy would not stop cumming. I later found out it was somewhat common knowledge his wife never gave him any, whored around on him, but he married her when he was poor without a pre-nup and so he wouldn't divorce her and lose both his money and his kids.

After he came, he rolled over next to me out of breath.

"Nikki," he said.

"Stop right there," I said as I got up and started getting dressed. "This never happened. No one has to know about it. They'll see the changes we made in the presentation, they know we're friendly. No one will think anything."

"Okay. Thanks."

I walked into the bathroom, fixed my makeup so I was presentable should anyone see me in the hallway and headed for the door.

"Good night Michael. I had fun. See you in the morning."

"Good night."

With that, I left. When I got to my room I called my husband back. I asked him if he'd been able to hear well and he said he had. He said he stroked himself while listening but wanted me to finish him, so I described in detail for him how good his cock felt and the play by play of the kissing and things he couldn't decipher. I then went into great detail about how he made me cum twice and when I came during sex how it felt so good I couldn't stand it. As I was describing my second orgasm I heard my husband cum over the phone.

With that, we told each other we loved each other and went to bed. I got home a couple days later and we fucked all weekend. My husband loves me being a little slut.