The Company President’s Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can picnic in the back seat if it rains."

She replied, "Then I won't mind if it rains."

It was raining when they reached the picnic area at the lake.

Good this is exciting," Arlene said as she climbed into the back while Radford brought the front seats forward to provide even more space.

They enjoyed half a bottle of dry French wine and seasoned chicken legs, cold sliced potato with chives and a creamy onion dressing and fresh bread rolls following by a slice each of apple and apricot tart and then coffee.

"That was delicious," Radford as they packed away and he returned the hamper to the trunk. He sat in the back again because Arlene had not moved.

"What do you like about me?" she asked, laying back and staring at him. "Tell me everything."

"You mean even intimate things?"

"Definitely."

"I like the way you care for your hair. It always looks great and you vary the look, having it up and down and plaited and sometimes adorned."

"God I've never had a male say that to me before."

"You might not like me saying this but I prefer it when you only wear a little make-up that I guess you use to conceal blemishes. You have beautiful skin, almost alabaster in color and in certain lights it appears semi-translucent. I really ought not be talking to you like this."

"It's okay. Consider our conversation as always private. Never once has Luke asked what we talk about. He's just not interested beyond where we went and did we do anything out of the ordinary."

Radford considered it acceptable to continue.

"Your nose, mouth size and teeth are not standouts but you'll know that. The standouts are your intensely green eyes and your lush lips."

"Lush?"

"Um very kissable especially when you push them forward."

"Like this?"

"Yes."

"Then kiss me please and don't be too impatient to breakaway."

She leant forward, enabling Radford to keep his hands to himself. Her hands were on his shoulders.

When the kiss ended he fell back against the seat but she remained motionless until she placed a hand on his belt buckle and said, "May I?"

For a moment Radford was horrified. Unexpectedly she was the initiator. But he'd thought about it enough so quickly adjusted his thinking and said, thickly, "Please do."

Arlene knelt on the seat, unzipped him and gently eased his growing erection out.

"It looks lovely."

"Uh-ha."

"Is it acceptable that I do it?"

"Uh-ha. Oh yes, please proceed."

Radford watched fascinated, her long and thinly pointed tongue licked down the shaft, now rock-hard.

"You have a nice cock."

"You lick great."

She appeared pleased to hear that and he noticed her shoulders relax, indicating getting this far had not been psychologically easy for her. Er perhaps he meant morally?

Arlene licked all the way back up and over the head and dabbed her tongue at the urethral opening.

She appeared to be hesitating so Radford, brushing her hair back, said, "You have a lovely touch. Suck it if you wish."

"Oh god, the green light," Arlene giggled and began swallowing him while he played with her ears.

Soon she was bobbing quite quickly and he was sighing. As she slowed he said helpfully, "I can come now if that's you wish."

She seemed to mutter via a well-filled mouth, 'Yes, yes' although it could just have easily been 'No, no' or some other negation. But that was immediately cleared up because she cupped his balls and squeezed gently.

Radford ejaculated into her mouth.

She swallowed and he handed across his handkerchief as she broke away but there was not much excess to clean up.

"That was glorious. Thanks."

"Thank you. I'm quite used to swallowing."

As they drove off Arlene said quite unconcerned, "Will you tell or even indicate to Luke what I did to you?"

"Hell no."

"I didn't think you would and that's why I did it. I had planned for this to happen."

"I thought you might have. I really liked it Arlene. You did a great job."

"Who do you get to fuck these days?"

Radford was pleased she'd not added since your wife's death. "There are a couple of my old female buddies who have never married and my cleaning lady."

"Ohmigod, your cleaning lady. How ancient is she?"

"Nineteen, a college freshman."

Arlene giggled and said lucky boy but he said not so, he'd chose Arlene over any of them."

"Oh a compliment. How lovely."

They went to a market town the next Wednesday and to a town staging a spring festival the next week. They touched and kissed more frequently now but still there had been only that single sexual encounter. They both seemed to know there would be more.

Driving back from the spring festival, with the trunk half full of flowers, Arlene said, "May I suggest you try to book that Victorian room for next Wednesday. There I'd like you to undress me and lift me on to the bed. You are free not to have sex with me if that's your preference."

"My worry has been if we start groping will we be able to stop?"

Arlene said clearly, looking straight ahead, "And who would have the urge to stop?"

"Jesus Arlene."

They drove for ten minutes before speaking again and then she told him she had twins, Shaun and Sarah who were the age of his housekeeper.

She asked, "So, what do you think about that?"

"I am very pleased for you. How do they and Luke get on?"

"Quite well."

"Oh."

"It's not too bad. Actually Sarah really likes him. The problem is about age difference. It was my fault really. When I told them I had met a guy who I was becoming serious about they assumed it was someone around my age. Their jaws dropped when I introduced them to Luke. I think Shaun felt betrayed."

"Perhaps time heals."

"Yes, good thinking. I hope so."

Luke invited Radford to a cookout on Saturday, with drinks starting at 11:00. Luke didn't say why he was invited Radford and he didn't ask. To drown him in the pool for making Luke's wife suck his cock perhaps? Radford shivered and told himself not to be ridiculous; he could trust Arlene not to shoot off her mouth.

CHAPTER 2

About twenty people were beside the pool at Luke's home when Radford arrive just before 11:30 and he was surprised to recognize some of their firm's major clients but he could see no one else from the company.

Luke came up with Arlene in tow to welcome him. He shook Radford's hand and Arlene kissed him on the lips, briefly and right in front of Luke who said easily, "Arlene asked me to invite you saying you two have become quite good pals. I like the sound of that."

"Well who could not like your lovely wife?"

"Yes well let's hope some of these women here put out the hand of friendship to her."

Not long afterwards when two guys who'd been talking to Radford went to join their wives Luke arrived with another beer for Radford and said, "How do you like my pool."

"It's massive and beautifully finished and the house is built well. I guess our company did the construction."

"Yeah and I bring new clients here to show them the standard of our work, it being so close to our offices."

"Luke something I ought to ask. Arlene telling you she and I have become quite good pals. Why don't you assign another driver for the Wednesday tours?"

"What and disappoint her? I reckon Wednesday is now her favorite day of the week. She feels she is really learning about this state, at least our region of it, and finds you excellent company. She needs people around her of similar age. She was astounded when I told her you had a degree in English Literature as well as Business Administration. As an author she ..."

"What Arlene is a writer?"

"Yes she'd had two books published and is two-thirds through the first draft of her third. For Christ sake, what do you two talk about all the time you are together?"

"Plenty, about where we are going, what's there, something of its history and she talks to me what she sees, asks me for my opinion about what she is thinking of buying. She'd told me about her first marriage and what went wrong and how she met you and how that developed. She only told me three days ago she had two kids."

"Did she now," Luke grinned. "Please excuse me."

Radford walked along the far side of the pool looking at the boundary plantings and noticed a young female approaching. He stopped because the pathway was narrow.

"May I call you Radford?"

"You may."

"Hi, I'm Sarah, Arlene's daughter. "I'm on a flying visit home because I won't be home for the Spring Break. A bunch of us is going down into Mexico to stay at a gated resort. We wanted to go touring in RVs but found we couldn't get insurance."

"Yeah I heard that could happen. Leave all your valuables back at college. Your mom told me she had twins."

"Yeah. Luke told me you drive mom around each Wednesday to a new place of interest and she loves it. What do you think of mom?"

"She's lively and a very interesting and well educated person."

"Yes she is. I really meant do you find her attractive."

"Yes very much so. She is a really sweet woman and Luke is a very lucky man. Why don't you come with us this Wednesday?"

"The idea appeals but unfortunately I return to college late tomorrow. That was a kind offer and I really think mom must think it's unbelievable to have a chauffer like you."

Radford laughed and said Sarah had no idea whether he drove well or not.

"No I mean you are handsome, charming and have repressed sexuality."

Radford laughed and asked what was she majoring in?

"Education psychology."

He really laughed and said, "Come on, the truth."

She flushed and said he was too clever by half for her. "Music, I play the flute and wish to teach it professionally. You are so urbane Radford so what do you know about the flute?"

"Well let me think. The flute is a reedless woodwind instrument played by a flue player or a flautist sometimes called a flutist and more often than not in orchestras they are p invariably played by pretty young women like yourself. The instrument dates backs thousand and thousands of years and varies in size from a basic whistle to a fully fledged pipe organ."

"God that is incredible. No wonder mom enjoys your company. I like the thought you know my mother and do these road trips with her. Have you had sex with her?"

"My dear young lady. That really is an inappropriate question and you know it."

"Well perhaps I do. I'm just a sticky beak, that's all. And I now know that if you do, I mean when you do, no one is likely to know except you and mom and I like that."

They chatted for a few minutes more and call came that lunch was ready.

"Will you take me out tonight?"

"No Sarah. You go out with your mother and Luke. Your time here will be precious for Arlene."

"God you are so unfair but I have to say you are a lovely man."

"And you young woman are one hell of a woman. Just be careful and make good decisions. Come on, I'll take you to lunch."

"If I say yes to that invitation is that a careful and good decision?" Sarah giggled.

Radford slipped away discreetly mid-afternoon without saying goodbye to Luke, Arlene or Sarah.

Arlene called him Monday morning. "You slipped away unnoticed Saturday?"

"Yes, my apologies. I just felt the pressure building and thought discreet retreat was best."

"Very intelligent. We were all getting a little drunk and either Sarah or I could have become careless in our talk."

"She's lovely."

"She's wildly excited about you and thinks you are just right for me as a... as a friend."

"That sound a little choked back for Sarah but never mind."

Arlene laughed. "I really enjoyed her company. She told me you refused to date her and why. You are so gallant."

"Well perhaps my parents gave me some notion of how a gentleman ought to behave."

"Are we booked on Wednesday?"

"Yes and late lunch will be served in the room."

"Oh lovely, how romantic."

* * *

Mrs Walsh, owner-operator of the boutique riverside hotel, handed Radford the key and said she would charge him only half the room rate because he'd only booked the room for three hours.

"Normally we refuse bookings for assignations but my chief receptionist remembered showing you two the suite and said you two had the look of a romantic couple so the rule became flexible."

They looked over at Arlene.

"She looks a lovely woman," said Mrs Walsh. "But I suspect alas she is married."

"Yes Mrs Walsh. Alas. It is possible we could become regulars and it would be for reasons of adultery."

"That's fine. You will be in an out of the room before 3:00 so it's available to travelers. Besides, in my view with you two it doesn't appear to be only about sex. Lunch will arrive in thirty minutes. Have a lovely time."

Radford smiled and thanked Mrs Walsh.

They went to the suite and standing outside the door they kissed, like lovers.

Radford unlocked and opened the door and said, "Ought I carry you over the threshold."

Arlene turned pink and giggled.

He took that as a yes and picked her up, feeling real intimacy with her for the first time... the fellatio session had been her show whereas this was under his management. He met no resistance.

Radford deposited Arlene with the small bag she was carrying at the foot of the bed and returned and locked the door. He removed his jacket and then took Arlene in his arms and they kissed long and languidly, knowing there was no hurry because all he was doing was to undress her and lay on the bed beside her briefly. Radford was beginning to wonder about that. She'd be nude providing she didn't insist keeping her panties on. He groaned silently thinking this was unlikely to work to plan, er the plan as he'd pictured it.

Arlene turned her head and her removed the pins in her hair and he pulled out the hair and allowed it to fall through his fingers.

She whispered: "God that feels sexy."

Well yes, thought Radford, adjusting clothing over his crotch.

He unzipped the back of her dress and kissed the exposed soft white skin before unfastening the bra.

"I'm looking forward at seeing your tits... um breasts."

"Oooh."

As he began easing the dress off her shoulders, still standing behind her, Arlene, breathing a little audibly, said, "It's fine to call them tits."

He kissed her shoulder and she shuddered, just a little.

"We are being wicked," she said.

"Yes we are. Don't you love it?"

She giggled and he laughed and jerked down her dress and pulled the bra free and spun her round to get at the tits.

They were medium size, quite firm and looked fabulous and he thought he could see in her eyes she was proud of her tits and that made him feel proud of them.

"What fabulous tits."

She sighed and pulled his head down on to one of them.

He sucked and she cooed, "Mama's little boy."

Remarkably that didn't put him off. It was almost as if she'd said the perfect thing. He ran both hands over her butt cheeks and she pressed her crotch against his and he knew she'd done that to feel his erection without being too obvious about it. How sweet.

Radford dropped to his knees and pulled her dress over her hips, catching her panties at the same time and taking them to her ankles in the one movement. She wore hold-ups and the movement had placed his face right over her pussy and he noticed slight movements as she widened her legs. He sniffed, loud enough for her to hear.

"Love the smell of your cunt."

"Ohmigod," she squeaked, pushing her hips forward but he pulled out of there grinning, stood, picked her up and placed her on the bed. Radford climbed up beside her, cupped her pussy briefly and scrambled away.

"Oh Radford, you can't move away."

"Get under the covers. Lunch will be arriving any time soon."

There was a light tap at the door.

Two women arrived with a trolley they must have struggled with up the stairs before there was no elevator, or perhaps there was a small one connecting with the kitchen to hoist up food trolleys and linen?

The women smiled at Arlene and flirted with Radford about him must be thinking he was in paradise.

They left and Radford said, "Come and sit at the table with me darling."

"What nude?"

"You can believe you are modestly dressed; you do have your stockings on. Come and I'll kiss your cunt and then you can feel relaxed."

"I can't see that happening."

"Come on."

"Jesus I feel depraved."

"Nonsense. You are just a touch out of your comfort zone, that's all. Did I make a fuss when you sucked my dick at the lake?"

Arlene came over rapidly, holding her breasts.

"You can always let me see them bounce without unnecessary embarrassment. I feel unrestrained tits have no option but to bounce."

She came close and grabbed handfuls of Radford's hair and he bent and kissed right into her pussy, spreading it.

"That was beautiful," she gasped.

He smacked her bare butt lightly and said, "Sit opposite me and don't spill cranberry sauce on those pristine tits."

She giggled, already more relaxed and he knew as he opened the half bottle of white wine she'd be completely relaxed if he undressed. He compromised and removed his shirt and she smiled and said, "That's better. I love your chest; it's almost hairless."

"Unlike your pussy."

"Someone we know likes it bald."

"I prefer lightly trimmed."

She smiled and said so did she but there was not a lot she could do about that.

"Shaved is my next preference."

She grinned, blowing him a kiss.

Well of course they fucked.

As soon as she finished lunch Arlene scrambled on to her back on the bed, spread her legs, knees raised and worked two fingers into pussy.

Radford finished the little bit of wine in his glass, watching intently. "Open your legs much wider so I get a much better view. Nice thighs."

Five minutes more and he hit the wall. He groaned and undressed and rushed to join her.

"Put it straight in."

"Er condom?"

"Only if you choose the butt."

Radford gurgled and pushed it into the very ready vagina as fast as he could and then fell on to Arlene and their tongued, very happily.

* * *

Mrs Walsh came out of her office when they came down just before 3:00.

"Oh Mrs Walsh that is such a magnificent room and great lunch. I felt I was being treated like a princess."

"Oh dear I'm glad everything went well for you. You do look radiant. Will we be seeing you again?"

"Oh yes Mrs Walsh. I would think once a month but I'll have to discuss that with Radford. Please call me Arlene."

"Those are your real names aren't they?"

"Yes Mrs Walsh. I feel I can trust you. Everything about you and your hotel speaks of quality."

"You are a very sweet young woman. It was our pleasure hosting you."

Radford returned from paying the bill on his personal card.

As he left the very happy Arlene he said, "Make sure you demand sex tonight. That would lessen chances of suspicion."

"Okay but I feel Luke would have thought this was bound to happen and that's why he chose you."

"Possibly but there's still no need to confirm any expectations."

"Yes, sound thinking."

* * *

King Construction and Building Supplies was a large business, involved in commercial and residential building construction, land development, building supplies and operated a kitchen renovation warehouse and a separate bathroom renovation warehouse that served both trade and retail customers.

After Radford had completed managing the restructuring of the sales and marketing divisions Luke turned him free to upgrade the kitchen warehouse operation and then the bathroom warehouse operation. Soon after completion, improved financial results began to appear and Radford was invited to be a chief presenter at a regional kitchen and bathroom convention. Luke decided to go with him.

They were away three nights and returning to their two-bedroom suite half drunk after the dinner and cabaret on that final night they sat on the deck of room at the seaside resort for a nightcap they didn't need but then Radford was unaware Luke had something important to say.