The Company President’s Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've watched you during these three days and your growing maturity is really beginning to show Radford. You mix and mingle well and I noticed people listen to you which is something we can't say about everyone."

"Thanks for saying that Luke."

"It needs to be said. Karl our director of operations wants to retire and I have been thinking about his replacement and have come to this conclusion. I want to offer you the job. A seat on the board goes with it and you keep your VP title."

"Thanks, I accept."

"Is that all you going to say?"

"If you didn't think I could perform you wouldn't have offered my the role and you know I don't lick up to the boss."

Luke grinned and said he should have expected that thinking from Radford.

"I still expect you to go missing for five or six hours on Wednesdays, as you habitually do."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes but you'll have to take your phone with you."

"Okay."

"I won't always be around Radford and I want someone strong behind Arlene when I go."

"I see."

"Do you? I personally own 45% of the business and the family trust comprising me and my two kids own another 12%. So Arlene would inherit controlling interest of the business and hasn't a fucking clue how to run it."

"Well that makes it clearer but there's more to come, isn't there."

"God you are a slick bastard. Yes there is. You two have become good friends and now I want you to take that relationship farther."

"What marry her?"

"No you fool, she'd married to me."

They laughed and Radford poured more wine they didn't need.

"No I'd like you to become emotionally involved with Arlene, but just once a week."

"By emotionally are you saying I am free to fuck her if she consents?"

"Well I was attempting to avoid being that blunt but yes, that's the idea. Any bond between you will strengthen and that places you as probably my domestic successor and you'll be there to run the business for Arlene."

"Well I'll have to think about that."

Luke looked intently at Radford. "Are you suggesting you two haven't fucked?"

"God you have me sweating Luke. Will you accept the reply that is something I can neither confirm nor deny?"

"Good man. I am very comfortable with that reply."

"She's a great lady Luke."

"I know... I'm married to her."

"But isn't this rather premature? You are only into your early sixties?"

"Tell me this my friend: When does one die? Can't you see, what I have outlined is a strategic plan to become operative when the time comes and not before."

"Good thinking boss. I think it's time to sleep off this booze."

"She admires you greatly Radford. And she tells me that without blushing or lowering her eyes. She'll make it as a novelist of merit soon, I know she will."

"Yeah and you can count on me Luke. I have no wish to see the strategic plan become fully operative any time soon."

THE END