All Comments on 'The Confession of Alexa Connor'

by free2write

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
peterpanpeterpanalmost 12 years ago
Well, I enjoyed it ;)

Hi, I definitely enjoyed this. I liked the character you set up and liked the feeling that (a) I could like her and (b) I look forward to her getting some sex. She needs it ;)

For some reason I did think at some point "this is written by a guy." I can't put my finger on why. It might just be that orgasm denial is typically a guy thing. I prefer it to BDSM even if it is totally fictional.

cal28cal28almost 12 years ago
Interrogation scenes are the best!

I love the story and the topic.

Sexual stimulation and denial used as a form of torture to get info is an amazing theme. I would love to find out if it works... but would be terrified to go through it.

I hope to see more great stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Beginning!

Now let's continue Alexa's adventure at the hands of these two women! Like the tempo of the plot development and descriptive style therein. Nice job!

puncturepunctureover 11 years ago

That was great. Felt all of that delicious torture. Would love to read more. .. please!!!

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Tell her Alexa, tell her

Wow. So it pays to be a thief, but what about the countess ? I hope you have planned a visit for her. I imagine both Alexa and her boss tied to their own tables with a audience for the evenings entertainment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous