The Confessional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tell him to take the switch and lash himself on his ass, slapping his cheeks and across his asshole. I tell him to say all the prideful things he has ever thought about himself as he does it. I tell him to say them out loud, no matter how ridiculous or embarrassing. He obediently begins to lash at his globes. He wants the release of absolution. He starts saying crazy things while he is lashing himself; "I'm hot. I'm so fucking sexy. I'm irresistible. I can make any woman do anything I want. I can make someone who doesn't even want me beg me to fuck her. I can seduce a virgin, own an experienced woman, bring females to tears." All the while he is lashing his ass with the switch. I don't need to say a word, not at this time. He knows his own heart, his own pride, his own sin.

He continues to slash back at himself, and when he appears to be tiring I tell him to switch hands, keep lashing, and keep talking. He goes on for a few more minutes, then his breath starts to catch in his throat and I know he is about to cum. I tell him to keep lashing and to begin stroking his cock, but to catch every drop of cum as it spills out. He is stroking frantically at both his ass and cock. He is still turned away from me and I can see his reddening cheeks but not his throbbing cock. And soon, so very soon, the cum starts to pour out into his hand like water from the rock, like water in the desert. He obediently catches it all. I tell him to bring his hand to mouth and to suck the jism off his fingers, and out of his palm. He resists. He turns to me and looks at me with defiance. I tell him he has to if he wants to reach the other side. And so he does.

He licks his fingers at first, and then his palm, and then he starts to suck the fingers dry. When he is cleaned up, fingers clean, then I suck those same fingers and jam them into my waiting pussy, riding them the way he rode his own hand, cumming into his palm. When I am done I tell him he can lick his fingers and suck the juices off of them. He thanks me, saying, "Mistress, I am blessed to taste your juices. I am not worthy to taste your cum." And there is more to come as we explore his sins of word and deed, as well as his sins of omission.

12