The Consummate Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maiyeko
Maiyeko
14 Followers

After he made his way to the bed and settled down he wondered if it was the same with other men. His thoughts moved forward to the next encounter as he fingered his cock forgetting where he was and what he was, but the moment found him fast. By the time Dwight came out of the bathroom, first morning light pored into the room. In Tay's eyes Dwight was the fag, and he protested giving up his own ass, but did so in order to get the file.

They fucked for a second time on the bed, with Dwight taking his time. He didn't just plow into Tay but let him adjust to the head first, the first inch or two, then half shaft, working Tay's hole extra slow. The throbbing in Dwight's ass was a steady reminder of what rushing would do. He could have slammed into Tay's ass like a storm, but took his time and enjoyed doing so in order to make it last, he moved slowly in and slowly out. Tay's head whipped from side to side and it wasn't long before he had his hands on Dwight's hips pulling him all the way in and begged him for more. Somewhere in the world whores were laughing, but he didn't care.

In his mind he became the whore and Dwight became him. Dwight seemed to care that the experience was pleasurable. In conclusion, it was. The two flipped positions a couple of times before the rest of their seed was spilled. Dwight fucked Tay doggie style, paying extra attention to the tiny little hole that could stretch to accommodate his White cock, and his own ass that could in turn do the same. The two men jacked off and finished the deed without saying anything. When they finally stopped, Dwight cleaned the cum from both of their bodies. It was over.

They sat mostly in silence in the living room waiting for check out time. The subject of the night's game might have came up, but it was immaterial. The attorney appeared on the plasma monitor, smiled and told both men where to find their envelopes. "You are free to go." Tay clutched the envelope and stuffed it inside the box to complete his file. He turned back hoping Dwight would follow him out but he was still fumbling with the safe combination. "Oh, and gentleman" the attorney laughed "you would have gotten the evidence and payment regardless of how things turned out."

On the street the two men stood in front of the building facing each other wanting to say more than they knew they would.

"You," Dwight remarked, "going to be ok about this?"

"Does it matter?"

"No, I supposed it doesn't. Think we will ever see the attorney again?"

Across town, the attorney sat in a scheduled meeting:

"I wouldn't worry too much Senator. I think we can arrange something, I would however like to talk about your position backing a lot of anti gay politics."

"What's that have to do with the situation in question?"

"Well, let's just say that I know some people who are curious about your views. Why don't we schedule a follow up at my penthouse, say in a week, after I look into those records you mentioned."

Maiyeko
Maiyeko
14 Followers
12