All Comments on 'The Contract'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
I loved it!

What a delightfully wicked imagination you have, to be sure, Mr Technician ;) ! Thank you for this hot and naughty piece - you may have five stars with my compliments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You have a very creative way of describing what happened in your scenario. I would have given this story a "five star rating" but I didn't like the ending. I would have preferred an actual "revenge" motif. Nevertheless - well worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I can appreciate this as a well developed and written story. Difficult to say I enjoyed it as it is not my type of fantasy. Also, I spent a good bit of the story trying not to get my knickers in a twist because it was presenting as noncon not BDSM. I'm sure many will enjoy that aspect.

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 11 years ago
Nice attempt, but...

...I'm afraid it was obvious to me that Mary and The Target were one and the same person about halfway down the first page. Perhaps it's just a personal quirk, but I dislike stories built around a "gimmick" like that.

Beyond that I thought it was adequate. Not great, not terrible.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Not my style at all...

But at least it was different. Some things I will never understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not the usual fare but.......

a little obvious that the Target and Mary were one in the same. As for what happened I have one question - Why? Fantasy? Fiction? Still not interesting.

QuidProQuo77QuidProQuo77almost 9 years ago
Interesting

I enjoyed the humiliation, but wished The Target would have been a soccer mom or something, and would have to explain herself to her husband and family at the end of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I pushed the "1".

This seemed both meaningless and ugly at the same time. Not sure why she did what she did. But it simply wasn't fun or interesting to read. Lacking that and given that the main character was so unlikeable, why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

Is anyone really THAT stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A most interesting conclusion

I never suspected that Mary was the target but did wonder what ticked off Mary about a "Target" to begin with. Regardless, the creative humiliations and bondage activities were outstandingly clever and unique. Just started reading this after "The Bunker" and I have to say that you have captured the essence of bondage and humiliation without permanently injuring anyone (even the broken arm will heal but it was kind of over the top). Just how far will Mary and Big Mamma go with this but it would probably be spectacular.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...