The Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she had rolled completely over three or four times and was covered from head to toe in the black slime, Momma yelled, 'That's good enough. Now let's see you rub that mud into your twat until you cum."

Target lay back and put her hands between her legs and slowly began rubbing herself. There was no response from her body. It wasn't until she looked over and saw the cameraman leaning against the fence obviously zooming in on a close up between her legs that suddenly she felt the heat rising within her. "Oh God!" she said aloud, "How can I be turned on by this. Having someone make of video of me doing this is turning me on! Knowing that this could be on the internet forever is taking me to orgasm. What am I? What have I become?"

Soon she was chanting an answer to her own question, loudly yelling, "Slut..., Slut..., Slut..., Slut..., Slut..., Slut..., Slut...," in time with the rhythm of her hands until her chant turned into a wail and she arched her back high into the air with her hands held tightly over her clit.

What seemed like a long time later, her body began to relax. As her muscles released, her heels slipped suddenly in the mud, and she slapped back down into the muck and lay there breathing heavily.

She heard an engine start. As she lifted her head to see what was happening, she could see a blue van pulling out onto the gravel road and speeding away. Target slowly lifted her sore body up out of the pig wallow and walked over toward the barn looking for a hose or something to wash the filth from her body.

= = = = = = = =

Three days later Mary Morrison received a package by special messenger that had been relayed through two other special messenger companies. It was a finished video disk and several disks of raw video. She sat down with a glass of wine to watch what she hoped would be exactly what she asked for. It was. Big Momma and her video team had captured every detail of everything that was done to The Target.

Mary replayed the final images of Target masturbating in the pig wallow several times, finally letting it play as she stroked herself to a very satisfying orgasm.

The video even had credits at the end. Mary watched as the names of the cameraman and video editors were scrolled across the screen like at the end of a major motion picture. When the credits ended, Big Momma appeared on the screen. She was looking straight at the camera as she spoke.

"I've done some weird shit for weird people in my life," she began, "but Mary, you are the weirdest. I know you checked me out very carefully before you hired me, but I checked you out just as carefully. I was impressed by how you made it impossible for anyone to trace anything back to you. I never would have found you tracing things back, but once you gave me the name of The Target, I traced things forward when I checked her out."

Momma smiled and looked directly into the camera, "I knew who you were from before I filmed you fucking yourself with that dildo on your apartment balcony."

Mary gasped as she watched Big Momma speak directly to her. Momma's eyes were now looking directly into Mary's eyes.

"You planned your fantasy vacation very carefully from the moment where The Target - you - were pulled into my van, to the final scene where I dumped you into the pig pen at your grandmother's farm."

Momma smiled a broad smile. "Yes, I knew it was your grandmother's farm. The one you inherited. I know you rent out the land, but use the buildings as a vacation retreat. I also know that you won a whole lot more money in that lottery than people think you did. You bought two tickets with different big ball numbers when you were on that business trip to Pennsylvania. One was almost the jackpot. That's the one you told everyone about. The other was the full jackpot that you claimed through a dummy corporation in another state."

Mary sat mesmerized by what she was seeing and hearing on the screen. Big Momma continued, "I know you can afford it, but honey, don't waste your money setting this up again with somebody else. If you want to go back up to the Wicked Whip, just give me a call. I'll pick you up and take you up there any weekend. Hell, I'll even tie you up and make you ride naked in the back with a dildo buzzing in both holes - no charge."

The camera zoomed in a little tighter on Momma's face. Her voice became softer, "And if you lose two more times, I'll buy your sorry ass so you can be my personal slave all of the time. I ain't quiet as rich as you are, but honey, I am just as kinky and I know I could outbid anyone else there except you."

Big Momma laughed. The camera zoomed out to full frame. Momma was standing there naked and oiled. The lights glistened on her muscular body. "We could have some GOOD times together, honey. You told the people at that office you work at that you were going on a one-month fantasy vacation. That was almost true, but your fantasy - so far - has only lasted one weekend."

A phone number appeared on the bottom of the screen. "Give me a call and we can find something else to do with the next three weeks... and maybe even longer than that."

Mary picked up the remote and reset the video back to the scene in the pig pen. While it was playing, she brought up her email program and opened the draft letter of resignation that she had written but never sent after she found out that she had been a big winner in the lottery. She pushed the SEND button. Then, watching herself masturbating in the mud, she picked up her phone and called Big Momma.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
END OF STORY

Please remember to vote
by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.
If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =