The Contract Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kibou32
Kibou32
43 Followers

After lunch, she went and took her towel to another part that looked to be slightly secluded and here she spread her legs completely and laid down. She hadn't noticed that the people at the food bar had slipped her a heavy alcoholic drink that with her weak constitution for them made her mind muddled. So muddled that she didn't notice she didn't have to take her bikini bottom off to masturbate. It was sad to say that whenever she was drunk, she got really really horny.

She closed her eyes and began to touch her breasts, kneading them with her open hands and then twisting her nipples. As she did this, a particularly bold crowd of men had followed her to the 'not' so secluded area and began to openly watch as she masturbated in public. Some who carried phone cameras with them, began to either film her every move or take upclose shots of her pussy and her breasts.

When she came she moaned out loud, for once not fearing that she was being too loud to attract the attention of the public around her. She was a bit satiated, but not overtly so and decided to bend her knees a bit and spread them as wide as they'd go. With her right hand, she opened her sopping wet inner labia and began to tread her thumb up to her love button whilst her index and the rest of her finger began to tread down to her vagina. With her left hand she continued to knead her breasts and nipples. Everyone closed to her -- actually most of the men there -- were privy to a very hot view as they watched the red haired blond fuck herself silly with her hand. On her second climax, she opened her eyes to find a disturbing male's face upclose to hers. She shrieked and tried to find her bikini bottoms or her towel -- which were taken away by some angry man's wife in revenge for her little exhibitionist stunt -- but found none. She felt so humiliated that she began to cry and it was here a savior came forth. A supposed 'savior' because said man did not give her a towel to cover herself with.

"Shh. Don't cry lady! Tears don't really suit your pretty face." -- he said.

"Please don't hurt me." -- she cried scared that the men around her were about to rape her.

The men looked sufficiently bereft at that and one of them said...

"We won't gang-rape you. We're not that sort of people. However, we will try and find you a towel to wrap around your body so that you can go home in if you let us -- each of us that is and one at a time -- to finger fuck you into orgasm." -- she felt so tired and so humiliated at that thought that she nodded at last knowing that that was better than being raped.

One by one -- the men were doing a line -- they touched her freely wet cunt and brought her to shattering orgasm. Some were bold enough to touch her breasts while someone finger-fucked her. A particular bold individual asked her if she would be so kind to kneel in 'doggy style' so that he could fantasize about fucking her like that while he finger-fucked her into oblivion. She obliged and found another finger eagerly tracing her anus. The afternoon quickly ended -- figuratively and literally speaking -- up with her being touched in her ass, in her vagina, at her breasts... when she was finally fell in lust and horniness, she dared to take one guy's big dick into her mouth for a blowjob. And then it was free for all -- although they didn't really shoved their dicks in her, she was at least that bit of reasonable to ask that they would keep their word that they wouldn't gang-rape her -- with her being completely debauched. While this sex feast went on... she never once did notice a particular individual with black hair that was filming the whole ordeal. Marlene was sure that she could sell this off to a porno magazine on the web and make tons of money with it. She really didn't think of using it against her as blackmail since doing that would be totally against her code of honor (Ha!).

:-:

Camille got home feeling so exhausted that she didn't even bother wrapping the towel tightly around her naked body. There had been more than twenty men who gave her more than twenty shattering orgasms. They had literally manhandled her body in a way that even though she had said yes, by the time that they were through with her; she couldn't deny the humiliation of being used as such. She made her way to her room and just collapsed on the bed. Even so, her dreams continued to be erotic despite the day she had had.

:-.-:

Monday morning was fine and dandy. There was no dress code being made explicit to her before she left, even though it was obvious that until the contract was over, her lack of underwear after Marlene's Friday excursion into her loft was a given. Still... even after the day's before humiliation at being exposed completely in front of a whole beach and then being finger-fucked as a slut and brought to orgasm the whole time, she felt drained but confident that it couldn't get any worse than this.

How wrong she was about that.

:-:

Since she was told to take the afternoon off because she look dead tired by her boss. She should have realized that the whole office looked weirdly at her -- but she was so sexually exhausted that she didn't notice how some men from the office had some red haired babe nude as a screensaver in their computers -- and just agreed with her boss to take the rest of the day off. She didn't realize up until later when she made her way to her home on the bus instead of taking the subway. It was as she thought she reached her block -- her apartment building was at least three blocks off the bus stop -- and she stepped out of it she received a text message and she groaned inwardly but decided to get over it knowing it couldn't get any worst. But thinking that always leads to the worst since Murphy's Law of 'If you say it can't get any worst, it will' had never been proven wrong.

She read the message and was surprised to see it was mild compared to the day before. To her it might've looked mild, but in reality it wasn't that mild.

She was told to remove her shirt and leave her coat open. Due to the fact that the bus was filled to the brim, she -- underneath her coat -- slipped one of her hands and unbuttoned the shirt and then shrugged it off through one of her arms. She was so preoccupied and so tired that she didn't noticed several individuals had already clued in to the fact that she was underdressed at the top -- at least. As that particular coat she was wearing today covered her nipples pretty well she didn't think it was that big a deal. Before she left the bus, she didn't noticed how someone had daringly started to unzip her skirt. As she pressed the stop button to get out, she tried to press herself through the crowd in a way that enabled her to understand that she was being left completely nude underneath the coat. A coat that actually didn't reached any longer than her lower abdomen. Once she was free and she began to step down the stairs, she realized it was really really cold outside. Due to the fact that the skirt's fabric was not made of cotton or wool, but more of a slim thread, she had literally felt the breeze when she left her apartment building for work; she didn't notice the fact that she wasn't really wearing it. She opened the coat and went on thinking that she'd be okay. Before she could even guess what was happening -- some old guy had gripped the coat from the back -- she was left standing there on the bus stop -- the wrong bus stop at that! -- completely nude. She was at least four blocks away from home. She had forgotten that the coat was so old that if gripped harshly from the back, it would rip into pieces completely.

Some guy coming from the other side of the street noticed her looking naked and immediately took out his camera phone and began taking pictures of her left and right. It was then -- finally! -- that she noticed she was completely naked there in her high -- but comfortable -- heels with her knee high stockings and her purse. But that was it! She blushed heavily and instead of covering her front with her purse -- she wasn't stupid enough to try and be coy now -- she toed her heels off and knelt a bit to take her stockings off -- this took a bit of time since she was trembling with embarrassment -- and took off running towards her home.

Someone had been told about the naked woman running that many of her neighbors were watching when she managed to walk into the apartment's building. She couldn't find enough valor to look at them in the eye. Once safely inside her room did she realized that it was pure luck that had made her run for four large blocks -- residential at that -- without meeting a police officer or someone else that would take deep offense of her lack of clothes.

:-.-:

The next four days after that were filled with simple orders that although required mild nudity or full up front nudity, it didn't really faze her that much after what she had experienced with the first ones. Of course, this was just the calm before the storm.

Camille was a red blond with 36C sized breasts that had the shape of small melons. She had been told by previous lovers that they adored her 'melons' much more than any others. She had had a true bush that matched her head's but due to the laser, her pussy looked like a naked peach. Her blue eyes widened at the thought that having a sculpted body that resembled a goddess added to the contract had started to show a different side of her interests. She had had no idea -- until the last week -- of how much she enjoyed to be exposed to the public. How she enjoyed being finger fucked in the open. How much she enjoyed being an exhibitionist. Or at least how much she enjoyed being forcefully exposed in public. And she gasped at the revelation.

She turned her cell phone on for a second to see if she had any further messages and was surprised to learn it wasn't Marlene who had been calling her, but a girlfriend from her college days. Kathy Adams was her sorority sister in college and then later on while getting her masters degree at business school, she was her confidant and a true good friend to boot. The problem was that Kathy was the daughter of a millionaire. And she was quite the party girl. So when they had met at their sorority and later on became true sisters, Kathy learned that Camille -- although she had a goddess body shaped -- was quite shy and sometimes needed encouragement to get uninhibited.

Kathy didn't like Marlene. They had met before. But there was one thing that they both had in common. And that was the necessity of making Camille understand that she was an exhibitionist. So Kathy had devised the plan and since Marlene had the experience... she pointed her out so that she'd take advantage of poor shy Camille. This part Camille didn't know and would never find out since Kathy had material good enough to bring Marlene off from her lofty cloud. And Marlene may have been a pushover but she still feared the fact that if she told Camille the truth about her misadventures was the true deed of her friend Kathy, she would probably loose her credibility in the real world if what she did in high school ever got out.

"Hi Kathy!" -- Camille gladly said over the phone.

"Hey! Look... let me get to the point because I know you're at work and it wouldn't be such a good idea to interrupt you for too long during your job. So.. the thing is that I have to go to Brazil for ten days due to some business dad is making there. He says that since I love to travel so much, I should also know how to handle his business abroad, and I know you've been on the job for no longer than a year, but I think I can finagled it so that you get paid for ten days since my father's company is a huge contributor to your law firm... So what do you say, up for it?" -- Kathy's voice sounded excited about something.

Normally this meant that Camille would fear for her life. But since meeting Marlene and recently acknowledging her taste for exhibiting her body -- even if most of them were ordered by someone else -- she didn't hesitate to let her do it.

:-:

Marlene was told of the idea and put forth the next ten orders in envelopes leaving the other two simple ones and the four compound orders for when she came back. Oh... she was so going to enjoy the pictures that Kathy was going to take. What she didn't know was that Kathy was also -- in exchange for getting Camille off her job for two weeks with a paid vacation -- going to give out the most explicit pictures/videos of Camille in the nude, naked and nekkid for her boss to see, but not hold forever. Kathy didn't want to ruin Camille's reputation. Little did she know that Marlene was slowly but surely ruining Camille's credibility as many coworkers had already seen her naked over the internet. And she wanted her to finally realize that she was better off with her.

:-.-:

Camille was dead drunk when she finally made it to the airport with Kathy. One of Marlene's simple orders was to drink a lot of tequila that day for two hours straight. Knowing that Camille was a dead weight helped her a lot. Kathy had told Camille not to worry for clothes as they were going to be taking her father's private jet to Brazil. If Camille hadn't been so dead drunk, she would have noticed the incongruity of what she had said and packed some clothes anyway.

What she didn't tell her while Camille was sober was that Camille's boss's son, who was the same age as she; was going to be at the airport as well. As uninhibited as she was, Camille didn't hesitate to proudly show off her astounding brazilian bikini clad body to the whole airport. Kathy took pictures to last her a lifetime.

:-:

Once in the jet, Kathy began to slowly bring her off the drinking sludge she had fallen into. It was when she began to notice more of her surroundings that it came to her the idea of being a bit cool. She didn't notice however the charming son of her boss who was promptly staring at her heaving breasts since he was obscured by the darkness that permeated his seat.

Kathy was wearing her usual chic but not more revealing than her pet's clothes.

"So when would we be able to reach Brazil?" -- Camille asked still not being able to notice she was almost nude.

"Well... at least in five hours. We've been in the air for awhile. Camille, are you hot?" -- she asked knowing how her friend reacted to the coming down of being drunk. She was lucky in that sense that whenever she got smashed, she didn't get the usual ailments after it, if she got sobered up slowly. But she did get horny.

"Ah... now that I noticed... yeah." -- she said.

"Take off your clothes if you want. You know I don't mind your nakedness." -- Kathy said in a matter of fact tone of voice. In her mind however, she wanted to see how much of a babe Camille was without clothes.

Camille giggled as she took off what she had just noticed was just a bikini.

"I probably came wearing more than this huh?"

Kathy didn't affirm or deny the sentence. Camille didn't care either way.

Camille took her small top off showing off her perked up nipples. Soon she was completely naked and Kathy knew without a doubt that the man in the dark seat was getting a hell of a show. She made sure -- however -- that the cameras the plane had in themselves were on and filming what Camille was doing to herself.

"Kathy..." -- Camille moaned out loud a few minutes later.

"Yea?" -- she responded knowing what was coming.

"I'm wet and horny. What do I do?" -- she asked up front as always when in the privacy of being only with her best friend. Also... she was still a bit happy from her drinking binge and that made her as inhibited as any other slut.

She didn't know she was being keenly watched by someone else in the vicinity.

"Well... if you want to masturbate..." -- Kathy began and then fished out of her bag and pulled out a fake rubber penis.

"Fuck yourself with this one."

And Camille proceeded to do just that.

She wasn't aware of the fact that in doing so... parting her legs as wide as they'd go, with her pussy so completely bared and her major labia so distended, the man in the seat not too far away from her, could see her inner core quite easily.

:-:

Camille kept blushing her face off. She hadn't felt that horny in years. So horny was she still that she had forgotten to put her tiny top on when they left the jet and moved into the crowded airport. She was sure that EVERYONE could tell that she had had more than one orgasm on the plane. What was worst was that... the authorities had made no attempt to tell her to get dressed or capture her for indecent exposure. She didn't know that she was likely to return to the U.S. naked.

:-:

They made their way to the beach the next day. Since beaches in Brazil, clothing was optional; Camille didn't feel so embarrass to be walking down the beach half nude with her tits fully exposed. What she did feel embarrassed about was meeting her boss's son as soon as they stepped into the sandy beach.

He was charming. She'd give him that much. Even though she'd only met him once before... it was still embarrassing to be in front of him half-nude when that other time she had been wearing her regular demure clothes.

Her order came when some random guy walked up over to her and delivered a white envelope. She quickly opened it excusing herself to her companion and read its contents.

Loose the bottom. Spend the day like this. Don't forget to put on sunblock. Wouldn't want to get burned in those private sensitive parts, would you?

She blushed. She asked him if he cared for a swim. He eagerly said yes and off they went. She knew that if she did it immediately as the card inside the envelope said, he'd think she was a slut. She didn't want that, but in the end the card didn't limit the way she had to loose her bikini bottoms, did it? So as her lower body was thoroughly covered by the ocean, she faked the need to lower her breasts to the cool sea. She used it as a cover up for undoing the strings of the brazilian bikini bottoms and stepping out of them as they continued to swim into the sea.

At one point, he ended up with an up close and personal look of her butt whilst she swam the butterfly style. The side kicks of her legs made her labia majora open up to the sides and the young man was delighted to see it as such. It didn't bother Camille to think that if it were an accident that she lost her bottom, surely he should've said something whilst in the sea.. right? And as she was always wont to do... she forgot all about loosing her bottoms. She was so nonchalant about her nudity that no one came up to her to say that it seemed as if she had lost her bikini bottom in the waves.

Things turned up for the worst however when she realized she did have to put sunscreen on or she'd sunburn. So she tried to look natural whilst putting on her sunscreen on her naked breasts, her legs and finally her pubic mound.

"You could burn there too you know." -- he said quite cheeky about her putting sunscreen on her major labia -- she was red when he said this - and she decided to give it a rest and just go on with putting it in there as well.

Unfortunately she couldn't reach in the back and was sort of relieved when 'Scott' offered.

He was very thorough. So much that when he asked her to part her legs and let him put sunscreen in there, she let him. It was a miracle that with that many people and her body being fully on display... that no one asked her to cover up. It was that indecent. Scott told her to turn over. She did since she was so relaxed that she forgot that she had already done that part. It was at that point in time that she knew she had to have some cock inside of her or she'd go mad. So she asked him quite boldly to do her and he led her to the sea once again.

Spring break or not - the locals knew that she was a slut when she let herself be taken in the sea with nothing covering her and the fact that she didn't mind when he used some surfboard -- lent by a helpful someone -- to put her fully on display to all the beach goers around.

Kibou32
Kibou32
43 Followers
12