All Comments on 'The Contract Ch. 02'

by blacknight99

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

Excellent!

The_Fractal_KingThe_Fractal_Kingover 13 years ago
:)

Wow. Funny, sexy, loving and well written. A great deal of fun to read. Thank you.

wanuspwanuspabout 13 years ago
Fun

A good read. Thank you.

Gemini1766Gemini1766over 11 years ago
Very well written

Loved how you took her under and the fractioning process to drop her ever deeper.

The story was wonderful by itself from the first to the last. This is the second time I've read it. It was just as delightful as the first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Coundn't agree more

Thanks Gemini, you said it for me. Loved every word of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
superior

Great story, well written and an excellent read. Thank you for your effort!

skyink93skyink93over 8 years ago
You lied.....

That's not a mind control story. It's a love story, a beautiful one.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Doing great until it went all soppy

Which only goes to show that you can please all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

I have read nearly all the stories here and this is by far the most captivating of all. It is well written, well thought out, and very well presented. You impressed me most by not misusing then and than, your and you're. Job well done.

RB1947RB1947almost 8 years ago
I was wrong

to think you couldn't write a story better than "The Addicted Natural." Well, I'm not sure this is better but it is, in a shorter form, its equal.

Thank you for giving me so much pleasure in reading; just so much satisfaction.

Your stories, those that I've read, are definitely in a literary niche: hypnosis and submissiveness. But they are so well done! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This story

Is a superior piece of writing. I have never really read a story that was such a great psychological tale while also still managing to be sexual, funny, and completely entertaining.

This is one of my top 5 best ever read stories and I will be reading multiple times while passing the name along to others.

Thank you for using your talent on something like this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A beautifully written love story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous