The Convent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seetha bent over, her bra-restricted breasts caressing the top of Moira's head, and slipped a hand down Moira's open collar to squeeze and pinch her nipples as she worked. Moira worked harder as a result, very lightly biting Seetha's tender clitty in response. The first bite sent Seetha over the edge, her whole body shook and she clamped her thighs around Moira's head, grinding hard and refusing to let her free.

After she was finished, Moira sat back on the stone floor, her legs immodestly spread, her mouth and chin sticky with Seetha's juices, watching as her lover slid off of the fireplace to lean her back against the hot stones. They looked at each other in silence for a while. Eventually, Seetha felt a rush of energy, a burning need to take and own Moira's body. She stood up quickly and extended a hand to her. With her help, Moira stood. Again they were close, standing, kissing, a tangle of arms and legs. Moira was still wearing her panties and shirt, but she stepped out of her boots now. All Seetha wore was her bra and boots. She kissed her hungrily and led her across the floor again, backing her up against the forty-five degree table in the center of the room. She leaned against it, pining Moira beneath her, kissing her constantly. Her right hand found Moira's left wrist and held it tightly, raising it up until she found a strap she could trap it with. She tightened the ancient leather suddenly against her, then backed away.

Moira's eyes pierced her with their intense green gaze, but there was little fear there, just arousal and need.

Seetha lifted her other hand and secured it as well, then put Moira's ankles in two iron shackles at the bottom of the table. Moira bit her lower lip and smiled at Seetha. She was enjoying this.

Seetha pressed herself against the table and kissed her. She slipped a hand up under Moira's shirt and cupped one breast. Slipping her hand suddenly down, Seetha caught the waistband of Moira's panties with her fingers and pulled it quickly down. When it reached the point where Moira's spread legs went farther than the elastic could stretch, the band snapped, and Seetha tossed the torn panties contemptuously on the fire. She lifted Moira's shirt and tucked it up above her shoulders. Moira's breasts were firm and perfect, and she hadn't worn a bra that day. Seetha grinned at her began to lick, suck and bite at Moira's breasts. Her pale, delicate flesh quivered under the onslaught, and her bubble gum pink nipples hardened quickly.

While doing this, Seetha began to rub Moira's pussy. Her hand moved quickly, pressing against the swollen mons, forcing small rivulets of girl-cum to run in sticky trails down Moira's bare thighs. Seetha slid down and let her tongue work it's way up into Moira, testing the waters. She could tell that Moira was fully aroused, hornier than she'd ever been before. Seetha guessed that the bondage was what was really doing it for her, her naturally submissive nature running the show. Seetha stood up then and put her hand back. Moira was so wet that slipping two fingers in was ridiculously easy. Seetha frigged her quickly and steadily. Moira leaned out against the bindings on her arms and panted. Her breasts were now spotted with sweat, and heaved with her straining breath.

When she felt the time was right, Seetha began to work in a third finger. Moira's eyes flew open. "No," she said. Seetha kept going.

"Please," Moira begged. "I'm not ready."

Seetha leaned in close, her lips brushing lightly against Moira's. "Trust me, you're as ready as you'll ever be. Now is the time."

Moira's beautiful features writhed, and judging by her eyes she was close to tears, but she didn't beg anymore. Seetha worked steadily, rotating her wrist a bit, and carefully, one knuckle at a time, worked the third finger all the way in. Moira had been holding her breath, and she let it out now with a ragged, half sob. She was very, very wet, but that only helped a little as far as her natural tightness was concerned. Any way you looked at it, Moira had a very small love hole, and three fingers was quite a challenge for her.

It took a while, but eventually Seetha was able to thrust in and out with relative ease. Moira began panting again, and began enjoying it too. She was finally relishing the feeling of being so stretched out, so open. She could feel air hitting parts inside of her where it had never been before, and it was driving her wild.

Suddenly, Seetha was putting her pinky in as well. "No, that's too much!" Moira shouted. She struggled and twisted, but, old as they were, the leather straps held, and nothing could be done to free herself from the iron at her ankles. There was, however, plenty of play in her torso, and Moira had always been a supple girl. She turned her torso quickly, and Seetha couldn't keep inside. She kept moving, preventing reentry. Unfortunately for her, the table was equipped to handle such an event. Seetha swung across a wide, half-crescent band of iron that pinned Moira completely. It had clearly been designed to hold a man, and it was narrow and confining, chafing against the womanly flare of Moira's hips. She was trapped again, and Seetha wasted no time in putting four fingers deep into her quim, assaulting her pussy with full force.

Moira writhed and screamed, and enjoyed it and hated herself for it. Her submissive sexuality couldn't help it, much as Seetha's dominant tendencies caused her to enjoy the violation so much. Little by little, Moira began to enjoy it again. With four fingers in her, Seetha could accomplish wonderful things. She spread her fingers wide in the tight, wet confines between Moira's legs. She twirled them quickly around, stroking Moira's inner walls and rubbing against her g-spot.

Moira groaned as Seetha worked, letting whatever pain she experienced come out in her cries. Her pussy felt almost like it was tearing, and she could feel the lubrication that had now drenched her mound and thighs.

Seetha suddenly stopped and pulled out. She looked closely at her lover's sex, which was quivering and pulsing automatically now. Seetha smirked and picked up a truncheon from the stack of torture tools. Moira looked at it with fear. "Don't worry," Seetha said. "I'm not going to hit you with it." She held it by the handle and inspected it carefully. It was perfectly round, two inches across, and a little over a foot long, four inches of which was the grooved handle. It was clearly ancient, but it was very well preserved. The wood was very smooth, and Seetha supposed that it had been oiled and well-maintained before the dungeon had been locked up. After making certain that there were no slivers hanging off of it, Seetha brought the rounded tip against Moira's thrashing cunt. She rubbed the tip at her opening, then turned it around, stroking Moira with the entire length of it, getting it nice and slick with her juices.

Moira was leaning out away from the table. Her eyes were half closed. She looked lazily at Seetha, and was not so mellowed out by the sex that the thought of being fucked by that thing didn't scare her somewhat, but still, she knew she wanted it. Seetha bent over and parted Moira's labia with one hand, and she could feel the hard tip of the truncheon against her. She bit her lower lip and strangled a scream as it was pushed inside of her. The feeling was incredible. It didn't spread her as far as Seetha's four fingers had, but it was so much longer, and as it was gently and lovingly inserted it with slow, even in-and-out strokes, Moira felt new depths inside of her opening up. It felt like her insides were rearranging themselves to accommodate the invasion, and some new reserves of lubricant were suddenly squeezing out around the handle, surrounding her clit, soaking her pubes, and dripping with wet splashes on the inclined surface of the table. As the wetness increased, her body got used to the penetration, and Seetha began to move in quicker strokes, until she was pounding away at Moira's vagina with wild abandon.

Moira's orgasm was building. Seetha kept it moving quickly, and never took it all the way out. There was an internal pressure building in Moira's canal, and it felt like a hydraulic pump was mounting inside of her. Seetha pulled it out but for a single inch, held it still, then thrust in quickly, burying it to the hilt with one thrust in a half second. Moira's orgasm met it with an intense rush. She could feel long dormant muscles straining and clenching at the tool, the smooth surface of the wood filling her. A hoarse scream escaped from her throat, and as her orgasm continued, Seetha began to rotate the truncheon quickly inside of her, sustaining the climax. Moira's whole body shook as sweat dripped from every inch of her, mingling with the love juice between her legs.

When the orgasm finally abated, Moira leaned back against the table with her eyes closed. She could feel Seetha struggling to work the mechanism of the table, and noticed with only half a mind as it was lowered to a level surface. She was only dimly aware of the lower straps being undone. She opened her eyes and watched as Seetha slipped onto the table between her legs and put the grooved handle of the truncheon, still lodged deep inside of her, into her own pussy. She didn't have the energy to participate much as Seetha ground against her, burying the club between them. She looked on in blissed-out half awareness as Seetha rode and rubbed to an orgasm of her own.

When she was done, Seetha undid the final straps around Moira's wrists, then lay down half on top of her on the table. She kissed her tenderly.

"You're okay, aren't you? I mean, it didn't hurt you, did I?"

In response, Moira wrapped her arms around Seetha, kissing her passionately, sending her tongue deep into her lover's mouth. When she broke off from the kiss, she carefully kissed Moira's earlobe. "Thank you," she whispered.

12