All Comments on 'The Cost Ch. 02'

by bsi8412

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Dark_Angel1Dark_Angel1over 18 years ago
Good Job!!

I loved the action!! I love a good romance mystery and it looks like that's what your writing. I confess, you have me hooked, so please, have the next chapter out soon. Good luck!!

KISSES,

Angel ;)

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

I really like this and hope it is finished!! An excellent story if you have just begun writing. Can't wait for more of his background with Ash-how they met, why he agreed to change him and what happened to him? What was 'Paul' that he had guards, etc. He refers to 'his people'

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 12 years ago
Wow!

I'm both impressed and disappointed. I'll get the disappointment out of the way first. I was really hoping Ash was some kind of Old Testament Mage or demigod and that Paul was some kind of mysterious immortal, something new and one-of-a-kind; needless to say, when he turned out to be a regular old vampire, I was a little let down.

That said, wow!!!! What a striking talent for writing violence you have! That was just beautiful and sleek and dangerous, and I am not a fan of gore or gratuitous horror at all. I was stunned by the efficiency and brutality, the 'calmness' of the scene (if at makes any sense). It was like watching a vicious fight scene with muffled sound, a kind of peace to be found in the slaying of twenty men in under twenty minutes. I loved the contrast of his mercy and compassion with his bloodthirst and wicked efficiency. This scene impacted upon me like fight scenes rarely do. So well done for that!

I can't help wishing the word 'vampire' had never been used but giving credit where it's due, that was an amazing chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
superb writing

the writing and the story line keep me enthralled. I love these types of stories. Keep up the good work and I shall be going to the homestead site to find out more about you.

thank you.

simoninoxford

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Cost Ch. 01 Previous Part
The Cost Series Info