The Cost of Seeing Lisa Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. That's a very special treat. I think it should cost extra." Somehow we had gone from the realm of possibilities to the arena of exact prices.

"How much extra?" I squeaked. My voice abandoned me.

"I'm not sure." She stared intently. "I should charge you a lot more for that privilege. Don't you agree?"

"Why?" I moistened my lips.

"Because you want it so much," she said simply. She had me. "Don't you? You want back there. You loved it last time." She laughed. "Remember how you used to get all macho on me, telling me you were about to fuck me in my ass? I think what you really wanted to do was just kiss it. Am I right?"

I gulped. "Yes."

"I was actually very disappointed that you never did it again. It only happened the one time. I was beginning to enjoy the feel of your hot tongue deep inside me and you quit on me. Never did it again. Don't you regret that now? Now that you've had time to reconsider?"

"Yes." The truth haunted me, just as the image of that gorgeous ass did. "How much extra?"

"For what?" she taunted.

"You know." My face was bright red. I had never been more turned on in my life.

"Say it," she demanded.

"How much more will it cost to kiss your ass? How much more to I have to give you to kiss your ass?" The words poured from my mouth like molten lava.

"I'm not sure," she announced coyly. "Are you just going to kiss the cheeks?" She was teasing me.

"No." My tongue ran along my upper lip. Tiny beads of sweat appeared on my forehead. The day of reckoning was here.

"Oh really? I thought you wanted to kiss it. Isn't that what you said? What else could you possibly want to do?" Her evil eyes pierced mine. She knew she was in control.

"I want to do like before. I want to put my tongue inside you." The words came out raspy.

"Inside? Inside where?" She was making me confess everything. Every perverted desire I had for her. How much more humiliating could she make my confession? All I knew for sure was that I was terribly aroused. I loved her.

"Inside your ass," I said to the table.

"What? I can't hear you."

"Inside your ass. I want to put my tongue inside your ass."

"Look at me when you talk."

"I want to put my tongue inside your ass. In your hole." I said loudly. The women at the next table glanced over at us. They giggled as Lisa shook her head at them like I was some kind of pathetic character. I was.

"Aren't you nasty?" She said loud enough for the ladies to hear. "Here you are begging to kiss my ass." She was definitely playing to the audience who seemed very interested. "You love to kiss my ass, don't you?"

"Yes." I admitted, the words sounding like a confession. The giggles continued and I heard them comment about me being a loser. One of them called out to Lisa to make me kiss her ass right there, in the bar. She mouthed the words, 'I might,' to them and they roared with laughter. They rose to leave.

"Good-bye you two. Thanks for the entertainment. You're a real ball-buster girl." She turned to me. "And you, you're a real ass licker." The peals of laughter rang through the bar as they left.

"Now where were we?" Lisa asked. She enjoyed my humiliation. For some reason, so did I.

"You wanted to know how much to charge for me to kiss your ass."

"Oh yes. Actually that should cost more than everything else, but I'll only charge you another hundred. Just for that alone."

"Ok. Anyplace else? Can I lick anywhere else?"

She laughed. "There's not much left. Where else do you want to lick?" I waited. "My legs?" I nodded. "My feet? My toes? You always were sort of kinky. I guess I should take advantage of it. Suppose we throw in the whole body. Lips, pussy, legs, feet, and toes. One thousand for the whole package. You can lick until you've had your fill. How does that sound?"

"What about your ass?" She hadn't mentioned that.

"I changed my mind. For that alone, that's another five. To lick the whole body, you need fifteen hundred. How does that sound?"

She had me. I had to tell her the truth. There were too many long nights dreaming about this moment. "Almost too good to be true."

"Ok, let's raise it to seventeen hundred." She had me over a barrel. She knew I would give her anything now.

"Wait a minute." I said suddenly. "What about the ride? You forgot about sitting on top of me and riding me."

"Are you sure you deserve that? Are you sure you even want to put it inside me? You weren't that good with it in the first place. Why do you think I left you for that other guy? He was a real man with a real thing. I'm just hoping your better with your tongue. Maybe I'll just charge you for the licking and not let you enter. You haven't been that good." Her eyes pierced mine. In the past I could fuck her whenever I wanted, whenever I was in the mood. Now it appeared I would have to settle for orally worshipping her. The joke was on her. I would rather lick her than fuck her. I thought I would try anyway.

"How about a little more for that?" She laughed. This was too easy.

"Ok, I'll tell you what I'll do. Make it an even two thousand and I'll let you cum while riding my ass." I agreed and as we stood, threw some cash on the table. As we left the bar, heading for my home she informed me of the new rules.

"Two thousand for the whole works. That's because I'm in a good mood. Next time," she glanced at me, "and I'm sure there'll be a next time, it will cost you that just for licking me." Her eyes blazed into mine. I stood in obedience. "I have someone else who takes care of the other part. He knows how to fuck. He's good. And he's big, not like the little thing you have. He's got real equipment." The humiliation only added to my arousal. She knew it. "How does that sound to you?"

She came to the meeting needing money, prepared to ask me for help. She ended with me pleading to give her cash merely for the pleasure of tasting her delicious body. Things had certainly turned around. Was I ever glad they did.

"Fine." I answered. I was having trouble concentrating. Her walk distracted me. The way she strutted in her tight dress, her ass wiggling in a proud display, promising wild and exciting times made me realize that I would pretty much to whatever she wanted. I was hers to take advantage of.

From now on, I would agree to anything she wanted.

12