The Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foxywoman
foxywoman
12 Followers

He soon gathered from the conversation that the woman's name was Regina and that she was visiting New York City with some friends who had brought her along to the party on the spur of the moment. She was only going to be in town for a few days it seemed. The two women were getting along famously. Jane kept touching Regina's shoulder and laughing at her stupid racy jokes. Regina couldn't seem to keep her hands off Jane either. Every time one of Jane's errant curls would droop down onto her forehead, Regina would reach over and brush it out of the way, trying to loop it behind her ear but it would only stay there for a brief moment, to be brushed back by the sexy young thing again and again.

Ron was getting horny watching the two of them touch each other. He had long had a fantasy of seeing another women making love to Jane and just seeing them touch each other casually like this was making him get visibly hard in his thin latex outfit. He was sure everyone would notice his erection within moments. Suddenly, Jane looked right at his crotch and smiled. She moved her face close to Regina's ear and whispered something to her that Ron couldn't hear. The two women began to giggle uncontrollably and Ron blushed again, certain they were talking about his stiffening cock.

He was right. Jane had whispered to Regina. "See what I told you. He's huge. Long and thick. He feels divine in my cunt. Are you up for playing the little game I described to you tonight. I would love to surprise Ron and I just know he would enjoy everything we talked about. How about it?" Jane asked the younger woman.

Regina hardly even had to think about it. She was obviously a fun loving party girl and was ready for anything. "Sure, let's go have some kicks, Jane. Lead the way," she said. And with that, much to Ron's pleasure and surprise, Jane took the extra restraint off her hip and placed the collar around Regina's neck. Now holding onto two leashes, Jane led her two slaves over to the foyer and retrieved her jacket, allowing Regina to put on her coat as well. Jane said their goodbyes to the hosts and the threesome made there way down the street to the car. It had begun to snow lightly and by the time they got in the Volvo, Ron was shivering but didn't complain.

"Ron," Jane said, "This is Regina and she is going to also be my slave for the evening. She is going to do everything I tell her but only what I tell her. You are not allowed to make any requests of her, is that clear?"

"Yes, mistress," replied Ron, with a huge grin on his face. He could hardly wait to see what Jane had in store for the evening. He'd been waiting for this for a lifetime. He felt like he was getting a birthday present and it wasn't even his birthday. Carefully, he drove home, avoiding the speeding drunk drivers and staying under the speed limit so as to not attract the attention of any police cruisers.

When they got home, Jane led her two attendants into the house and immediately into the bedroom. "Now I want you two to take my clothes off of me and caress me all over, one on each side," Jane ordered. Regina began to unfasten the laces on Jane's pants while Ron unhooked the closures on the tight bustier. Once he had removed her top, he pulled off her boots and began to help Regina peel the slippery pants off Jane's hips and legs. Naked, Jane lay down on the bed and they began to touch her starting at shoulders and working their way down her arms to her breasts.

Ron massaged Jane's right breast, paying special attention to her sensitive nipple, while Regina did the same at her left side. Soon Jane was unable to stifle moans of pleasure as she enjoyed the intense sensations and thrilled to watch two people touching her at the same time. Ron and Regina moved down to Jane's stomach and rubbed her belly in circles, one's hands following the other in synchronization.

Ron and Regina couldn't help but smell the scent of Jane's aroused pussy and it attracted both of them to want to eat her. When Ron made the first move to start to lick Jane's cunt, she ordered him to stop. "NO! Regina will eat me tonight, not you. You are to caress my legs and feet while she licks my pussy. You may watch and you may touch yourself, but she's going to make me cum now," Jane announced.

Regina smiled and said, "Yes, Madame" and began to tongue Jane's waiting cunt with the actions of a professional. She knew exactly what she was doing and how to do it and it was obvious she was enjoying herself as she licked and sucked and fingered Jane's dripping wet pussy on and on till Jane began to writhe and squirm on the bed.

Ron tried to attend to Jane's legs as he was ordered but was distracted by wanting to watch the show. Here was a sexy young woman making love to his fiancé in his own bed and he could see it and smell it hear it all right there in front of him. It was too much. He started to rub one of Jane's feet with his left hand and stroke his cock with his right. He desperately wanted to take of his wrestler's outfit, especially the heavy belt which was getting in the way of his hand on his cock. He also was wishing that Regina would take off her toga so he could see what her naked body looked like. The toga was so shapeless he could only hope and guess that she had a nice little figure underneath it.

Suddenly, he heard Jane's voice. "Oh for God's sake do that faster. Harder. Yes, that's better, There, There. That's it. Keep doing that. That's it. That's it. Almost, Oh, God, I'm going to cum. Jesus, I'm coming. Don't stop, I'm coming. OH! OH! God damn that's good."

Ron nearly came in his pants to hear Jane so excited. What a turn on to watch this and see his lady get it on with another woman. "Regina," Jane said then, "take off your clothes and get up here on the bed with me. It's your turn." Jane ordered.

Ron wondered what Jane meant, but said nothing, just waited in happy anticipation of more excitement to come. He had no idea what was in store for him and the not knowing was enticing beyond belief. He was so used to being in control but this not being in control was proving to be a fun experiment so far.

Regina pulled off her toga and was naked underneath, revealing a tight lithe body with small perky breasts and a pussy that was shaved just as closely as Jane's was but Regina's cunt was much bigger. Her labia were large and protruded out from her pussy like they were dying to be licked. Her whole cunt was a dark reddish brown in contrast to her tawny skin. Her nipples were big and dark too and he realized she must be a bleached blond to have so much pigment in her skin.

"Come here Regina. I am going to play with those lovely breasts and nipples while Ron eats that gorgeous pussy of yours. How does that sound?" Jane asked.

"Wonderful, Mam, Thank you." Regina answered.

"It is your reward for eating me so well Regina. Now you get to enjoy some of the same from Ron because he's even better at it than you are. Ron, eat Regina's lovely cunt till she screams that she can't take it any more. While you do that I am going to be kissing her and playing with her tits, so have fun, you've been a very good slave so far this evening. I'm very proud of you. You deserve this reward too," Jane told him.

Ron could hardly believe his luck. His lady was going to let him go down on this sexy young woman and she was going to be part of the fun at the same time. What a trip! As he began to lick Regina's big pussy lips and spread them apart with his fingers so he could find her clit, he could hear the two women kissing and making moaning noises already.

He glanced up to see them, lips open, mouths locked together, tongues searching each other's mouths while they each had their hands on the other's tits! So Jane was letting Regina play with her breasts too. This got Ron so hot he could feel his testicles getting tighter up against his body. God how he wanted to fuck somebody. And at that point it didn't matter to him which one of these two women it was. He just wanted to slam his hard cock into a hot wet cunt and pound away at it.

But for now his instructions were clear. Eat Regina till she came, so that was what he did, using all his best moves. Circles, up and down the length of her cunt, rimming her asshole, flicking her clit over and over, playing with her clit with his fingers, rubbing really hard for a while, then going back to licking her with his tongue. He could hear her breathing getting excited and she was moaning in a way different from Jane's noises. Higher pitched and more rapid. Finally her whole body convulsed and she shuddered without making a sound, but sighed and relaxed afterwards so he assumed that that meant she had cum.

When he kept licking her clit after that, Regina pushed him away and said, "No, I can't take any more touching after that. Thanks, that was great." Surprised but not shocked, Ron remembered women like Regina from his past before he'd met Jane, women who only wanted to come once and then didn't want to be touched any more.

Oh well, he thought, I wonder what Jane will want to do next. Knowing her the night isn't over yet. She liked to play and play until she was exhausted and Ron knew that this evening's festivities were bringing out the beast in her so it was highly unlikely that she was ready to quit so soon after the fun had started. He was right.

As Regina got up off the bed and walked towards the bathroom, Ron assumed she had to pee or wanted to freshen up and thought nothing of it. Anyway, Jane got his attention right away with a new order, one he was very happy to hear. "Fuck me, slave. Fuck me hard. Right now," Jane commanded. Ron was only too delighted to comply and barely was able to say

"Yes, mistress," with a straight face as he pulled off his outfit and climbed up on the bed with his lover. He knew she was wet and aroused from all the evenings' activities so he didn't bother putting any lube on his hard throbbing cock, just braced himself above her on his knees and put his dick at the entrance to her cunt. He grabbed onto her hips and plowed himself into her. She gasped but did so with a smile so he knew it must have felt good.

She had told him a hundred times how much she loved they way his cock filled up her pussy so completely, nearly stretching her out. When he fucked her, she said, she could feel it everywhere inside her, front, back, and all around inside her vagina and when he slammed himself into her hard it pushed against her clit by rubbing against his pelvis and felt so damn good she could hardly stand it.

After a couple minutes, Ron put Jane's legs up over his shoulders, a position she really loved and in a rapid pace, proceeded to bring her to the brink of an orgasm but just then Regina rejoined them from the bathroom. Ron couldn't see the woman, but Jane could. Regina had but on the sex toy Jane had secretly bought and left in the bathroom for Regina to put on according to the plans they had made at the party while Ron was getting drinks.

Regina was still naked but now she had on a black leather strap-on harness and dildo. It wasn't a huge dildo, only about six inches long and fairly slender, just right for someone's asshole. This was Jane's big surprise for Ron. He loved anal stimulation and often Jane would use a dildo or vibrator up his ass to give him pleasure. She loved doing that for him and they once had talked about for maybe it would be exciting to act out that scene in "Misty Beethoven" where the man is fucking the woman and another woman comes up behind him by surprise and fucks him with a strap on.

So now this was Jane's chance to surprise him. She had instructed Regina to put on the harness and come up behind Ron so he couldn't see her. She was doing everything just right. Ron was busily enthralled in fucking Jane when all of a sudden he felt lubricated fingers on his asshole. Well, that feels good, thought Ron, that must be Regina. Then Jane brought her legs down to his sides and ordered him to lie down on top of her body. He looked at her oddly but complied and as he did so, Regina shoved the dildo into his asshole causing him to gasp. Involuntarily, Ron began to fuck Jane even harder, his cock suddenly as stiff as an iron bar. As he pumped his cock into Jane, Regina fucked his asshole, matching his rhythm beat for beat.

Then all of a sudden the sensations got even more intense for Ron. Vibrations. Regina had turned on a remote control switch that activated a vibrator inside the dildo and now Ron could hardly contain himself. The vibrations went right through his asshole and into his cock. It was wild and was driving him crazy. He kept pumping his cock into Jane's tight pussy and within seconds he could feel the semen start to flow out of his balls towards his cock.

"I'm going to cum, baby. Oh, God, I'm cuming," Ron yelled, his voice low and coarse. Six, seven, eight times, his cock spasmed and squirted cum into Jane's cunt. She could feel the warm think liquid shooting into her and the feeling of his orgasm inside her pushed her over the edge into a mind blowing orgasm of her own. She screamed right along with him and soon they collapsed in a heap on the bed. Regina took her queue and went to the bathroom to take off the strap-on harness and give them a few moments together.

"Well, sweetheart, did you like your surprise?" Jane asked Ron.

"Oh, my God, are you kidding? That was incredible. It was like fireworks. Thank you, baby," Ron said, forgetting himself for a moment.

"Thank you, mistress, you mean, right slave?" Jane said, smiling.

"Yes, mistress. Thanks you, MISTRESS," he replied and kissed her.

foxywoman
foxywoman
12 Followers
12