Gunge Girls 01: The Dare

Story Info
Lexa takes a dare and discovers a new fetish.
1.9k words
4.33
27.4k
15

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was pretty late at night, but the party was still hopping. It was the last week of semester, and the senior send-off for the girls at the local sorority house was nearing it's end. It was always tradition that the seniors in the sorority would participate in a series of dares on the last week, with each girl getting a different one. They were always different; sometimes the dares were tame, sometimes they were more intense, and none of the girls ever knew what they were going to get. It was the last night of the week, and the last dare of the night; and it was looking to be a full house, with all the girls there, and even some boys from the frat house next door. Everyone was talking and partying, but they all hushed down when the house leader stepped into the kitchen.

"Alright, is everyone enjoying the party?" she asked.

Everyone clapped a bit, accompanied by some woots and hollers from the back.

"Good, that's what I like to hear. We just have one more dare to get through," she turned her attention to a very specific girl in the front row of the gathering, "and because Lexa decided she'd rather go last... she probably gets the worst one."

The girl she looked at rolled her eyes and smiled coyly. She stepped forward from the crowd. She was average height with raven dark hair. She wore a light blue crop top and a pair of black, wetlook leggings that were perfectly sculpted around her pert ass. Her sly smile and confident posture signaled one thing: she was prepared to do whatever she was dared to do without any hesitation.

"Alright, are you ready for this?" The leader asked her.

"Do your worst." Lexa replied.

"Good. Time to take a little walk outside."

The leader ushered Lexa out the door to the back yard with the audience trailing behind. The leader flipped a light switch and revealed a dingy carnival dunk tank. However, it didn't look like it was filled with water but, instead, thick, green slime about 3' deep.

"Welcome to the dare, Lexa," The leader says.

"A dunk tank?" Lexa inquires.

"Not just a regular old dunk tank, Vince and Chaz have spend all afternoon mixing and filling that tank with some thick, green slime."

"I see that," Lexa said, observing the opaque green ooze through the window in the front, "So what, I sit up there and have everyone at the party send me down?"

"Nah, one drop into that slop will be enough for me. Unless you want to get dunked by everyone here..."

"I'll pass." Several groans of disappointment follow her answer, particularly from the guys in the crowd.

"Well, go on, get up there."

Lexa stepped over to the tank and removed her shoes. She carefully climbed the short ladder and eased her way onto the seat, careful not to fall in the goop prematurely. Once she positioned herself, she swirled her toes in the little bit of slime they can touch from her seat. The sorority leader noticed and commented.

"How does it feel?"

"Like slime," Lexa's deadpan answer pulls some chuckles from the crowd.

"Good. Are there any volunteers who would like to send her in?"

Several hands shot up. All the guys were practically pushing their way to the front to be picked, but even a majority of the ladies were volunteering as well.

"I appreciate all you GUYS out there that are so interested," the leader said, "but seeing as this is our senior send-off, I think one of the girls should do the honors." She looked around for a moment, "Erin, would how about you?"

A spunky girl in a short skirt and tube top practically jumped at the opportunity.

"Fuck yeah I'll do it." She stepped up to the plate, ready to push the lever. "Tell me when," She said.

"Whenever you're ready," the leader told her.

"At least give me some warning first," Lexa requested.

Erin stood with her back to the lever and facing the crowd, using her hands to get them riled up. They all started chanting in unison, "Dunk her! Dunk her! Dunk her!" She placed her hand on the lever and pushed it. The seat tipped, Lexa slid off and landed in the pit with a thick, squelchy splash. Her head momentarily disappeared below the surface before reemerging from the slime. She shook it off her face the best she could, and steadied herself against the side of the tub.

"Oh! My! God!" She yelled. Everyone else cheered.

"So how was that, sweetie?" the leader asked.

"Cold!" Lexa yelled, "Cold and slimy!" For a few minutes, she paced around the tub, lowing her body into it again until her shoulders were covered, almost appearing to swim in it a bit; she was clearly getting used to the sensation. The crowd of college students continued watching in intrigue.

"You know you can get out, right?" the leader asked, "You completed your dare."

"I know, but maybe a couple more minutes," Lexa replied, "It feels kinda cool, and less cold now."

"Is that so?" The leader asked. Lexa didn't say anything, it was obvious she was getting into it.

"Hey!" A girl yelled from the side, "You should get naked in it!" Several claps followed as well as some verbal agreement from some male voices; of course the guys were down for it.

"Should I now...?" Lexa said. Her response was less of a question and more of a teasing confirmation. "Okay."

She stood up straight in the tub once again, revealing a slime soaked crop top that no longer hid her perky nipples. She reached for the bottom of the shirt, pulled it up over her head, exposing her braless chest, and tossed the top down to the grass beside the tub. "Yeah babyyy!" A male voice shouted. She cupped her hands and scooped out a dose of slime, plastering it on her chest and watching it roll down her perfect, naked breasts.

Next, she moved a little closer to the clear wall of the tank, and rubbed a little of the slime over her leggings, now extra shiny with the added slime. She pulled the waistband away from her navel and dipped her hips into the slime, allowing it all to flow in and pool up inside her pants. "Oh, god that feels so weird... and oddly sexy. She returned to her regular standing position and pressed on her butt and groin, squishing the slime around in her leggings. It was surprisingly starting to turn her on, and she was trying hard to hide it. Her waist and hands disappeared below the slime once more. She shuffled around in the tank before emerging with her leggings in hand. She wrung them out to the best of her ability and tossed them on the ground next to her top. The general quiet chatter among the crowd seemed to have disappeared completely. All eyes were on her, and all the partygoers, boys and girls alike, seemed to be into it as much as she was.

She submerged her body once more and shuffled around for a bit, returning with her panties in hand. "I'll let the guys over there fight over this one," Lexa said as she tossed her slime-soaked panties over to a group of guys who practically flipped their primal switches to grab them. Now completely nude in the slime, she begins rubbing it around her body, absorbing the sensations.

"You know, Lexa, usually the point of these dares isn't to be enjoyable..." The leader said.

"I know, but when have I ever been like the other girls?" She returns to her activity. She sunk up to her shoulders again and began leaning against the wall. The slime is so thick and opaque, that even through the clear wall in the front of the tub, no one can really see her exploring the spot between her legs. The sensations of the slime are obviously turning her on, and she can help but let out some subtle, muffled moans.

Another girl in the crowd began picking up on her antics and couldn't keep her mouth shut, "Oh my god!" shouted, with a surprised smile, "she's playing with herself!" Lexa doesn't even seem to notice the girl said anything, she just keeps going at it.

"Are you playing with yourself in there?" The leader asked her.

Lexa was so into the sensations, she could barely answer, "Mmmm... maybe." She wanted to deny it, but it would have been in vein. Her face revealed all the information they needed to know, but as long as they couldn't actually see her hand assertively rubbing against her clit, she didn't care.

But was she really doing that? And there? Lexa, ever the exhibitionist, was always flaunting her body and never afraid to put on a show, but a public masturbation session? And in a tub of slime, of all things? It didn't matter, because the more she rubbed, the closer she was got to what she really wanted. Even if she didn't pass the point of no return, she wouldn't have been able to stop herself anyway. She switched from simple rubbing and moaning to plunging her fingers inside her and moaning even louder and more forcefully while everyone just watched. Several of the girls were watching with wide eyes in silence, eager for the finish. It's a wonder any of the guys were jacking their cocks right then and there.

As far as Lexa was concerned, the crowd had completely vanished. She was struggling to keep her balance in the tub as waves of bliss surged through her, her eyes closed. All that mattered to her at that point was finally reaching the peak. Her moans were getting more and more intense, and less and less voluntary. The more she explored her cave in the slime, the more her moans started to turn to other sounds. First a wince, then a sigh, some deep breaths... a soft scream. Then a louder one. A third one. Finally at the tipping point, her body plunged below the slime, head and all. She thrashed around in the tub as a massive muffled scream erupted through the bubbles of gunge where her head was before she finally resurfaced. She pressed her body against the side of the tank and grasped the top with her hands as she regained her composure, "Oh god... Oh fuck... Oh fuck..."

"There she is!" The leader yelled, "How was that? Cuz that looked intense."

"It was fucking amazing!" Lexa yelled.

"It sure sounded like it!" one girl replied.

"Well, I think we can put that in the records," the leader continued, "The first time someone has not only enjoyed their dare, but enjoyed it enough to climax in front of the whole sorority.

"No shit!" Erin said.

"Are you ready to get out now?"

"No. I think I'll take a bit to relax in here. I'll get out after the party; just because I'm covered in slime doesn't mean they get to see me nude."

"That's fair," the leader said. She ushered everyone back inside the house to give Lexa some privacy.

While she bobbed around in the tub in private, she began reflecting on what she just experienced. Her mind volleyed between the fear that she might have taken things too far, and the fact that this was also the best, most intense orgasm she had ever felt. Was this a new found fetish she didn't know she had? Were there other people that shared the same fetish? Could she find someone? All were things she never thought that she had to consider before, but one thing was definitely clear: now that she discovered this, it was time to explore it...