All Comments on 'The Cougar Chronicles: C for Christine'

by denny9

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Young Meat

Christine got herself young young meat and that young man is going to love it. I made think, back years when I was 28 and this 44 year old woman almost took me from my wife. She educated me and showed me the 18 sensitive spots on a woman's body, many years before the magazine Cosmopolitian came out.

APAPalmost 19 years ago
Going to begin and end this comment with same line

This was INCREDIBLY arousing.

That said, I can't help but wonder. After her divorce, she lost all the weight and started dressing sexy. Why didn't she do that while she was still married? She let herself go, then wondered why her husband preferred girls who hadn't? (Although I notice her repeated references to him as being obese himself. I suppose they both let themselves go and took each other for granted)

But still, this was INCREDIBLY arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
super

come on man continue. and try and strectch it a little bit. longer ones add to the sexiness

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyalmost 19 years ago
I see a pattern here. . .

. . . and "D" is for? What a wonderful world it would be to complete this particular alphabet song! You may have to dig deep for Q, U and Z, but I encourage you to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed all of your stories

Old son you do write a fine tale. From the Denny stories to the Cougar Chronicals. Keep It Going. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
liked it but...

first i thought the sex was great, and was even able to jack off to it, but the whole thing with present and then flashback at that time didnt work for me, other than that i thought it was good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
eh?

Waldorf.ca is a school, not a hotel. Amoco in Peel Region is an auto glass shop in Mississauga, not a petrol station.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hot

great story. loved the description of the last cum shot when he deposited large amounts of seed deep inside her. hope she was on birth control...

MRDeanyMRDeanyabout 14 years ago
Very hot!

And well written - really enjoyed it, thanks!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous