The Couple Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

The few beers I had had were beginning to catch up with me, so I went off to bed, Sally was sitting watching the last half of some movie.

"Coming?"

"I will be up in a few minutes, night."

"K..Night."

Something woke me up, I reached for Sally, she wasn't there. I looked at the clock, it was 1:30 AM. That was odd. I got up and checked the living room, the TV was still going, no Sally.

Now what the hell?

I looked out the window towards next door, I could see Sally sitting over by the pool, David was sitting in one of their lawn chairs right next to her.

Yep. Naked again, and even though it was a bit dark, I could see his cock was hard, pointing straight up. They were sitting there talking away like everything was perfectly normal.

That didn't look too goddamed perfectly normal to me. Sure Sally was dressed, if you can call her white bathrobe dressed. I had no idea how long she had been over there, apparently she had gotten ready to come to bed then decided to go back.

All right. I was pissed off. I jerked on a pair of shorts, went out the back and hopped the fence.

"What is going on?" I demanded.

"Nothing. No one was around so I came over to cool off in the pool."

Cool off? Pool? I knew damn good and well Sally didn't have a stitch on under that robe, and fucking David was sitting there with his fucking dick pointed straight up, completely unconcerned about it.

"You mean?...You..." I waved my hand at the pool.

"Yes, just a swim. The David came out so we were talking."

Talking. Yea, sure.

"I suppose you were..." My voice trailed off.

"Undressed? Well, yes, I was swimming."

Now I WAS pissed off, but at the same time I got a funny feeling in my loins at the idea of her naked in front of him.

I gave up, plopped down on a lawn chair on the other side of her.

"Wow, two great looking guys all for me!" Sally wisecracked, a hint of huskiness in her voice.

I recognized that.

"I need to take another dip." she said, fanning herself with the now cool evening air.

I didn't say a word, she got up, slipped the robe back off her shoulders, stepped forward and jumped into the pool feet first.

"Sally is really beautiful." David said.

"Yes, that is true." I responded as she slowly stroked her way across the small pool.

It was light enough that we could see her clearly, yet dark enough to offer some consideration to modesty, not much. I had never seen Sally completely nude before in front of anyone, just topless the one time at a resort when everyone was.

David was watching her intently, still sporting that huge erection that somehow I was strangely getting used to.

I realized I was getting one of my own.

"Tough not to do that when a lady like that is around, huh?" David said, waving at the bulge growing in my shorts. That embarrassed me some.

"Relax." He said, sitting up.

Just then Sally climbed out of the pool and headed our way, droplets of water glistening in the faint light as she approached. She looked like some vision out of the movies.

She took her damned sweet time, too, stopping at the foot of our chairs, reaching for a towel. Then she proceeded to dry herself off, first her hair and upper body, then as she got to her legs she put her left foot on my chair, slowly wiping down her leg, then all the way back up to the dark shadow at her crotch. She put her foot back on the cement, then lifted her right leg and put it on David's chair. She repeated the motion, looking me right in the eyes as she did so.

Her expression was fathomless, it was deliberate, almost a challenge to me to say something.

Then she lay down between us, not bothering to cover up. I realized I felt silly again, sitting there with my shorts on.

I sat there in silence, the idea of my wife laying there completely nude next to me and a naked man with a full blown erection was confusing as hell.

"You really do have a beautiful body." David piped up with.

I was wanting the fucker to shut up.

"Thanks, I try to keep in shape." Sally flashed him a huge smile.

"You aren't too bad yourself." she said, looking down at his cock, now seeming to be even bigger.

"Well, you do have that effect on a man." He countered with almost a purr in his voice.

Now this was too damned much, the guy was hitting on my wife right in front of me. I jumped up and peeled my shorts off, instantly regretting the decision as my own erection sprang into view.

"Hey, not too bad yourself!" David said.

Great. Just what I want, some guy complimenting my cock. I sat down quickly, feeling completely stupid, inadequate even though I am no slouch in the dick department.

I don't care what anybody says, there is just nothing normal or innocent about two naked men with erections sitting next to a stark naked woman at 2:00 AM in the morning.

Then damned if the conversation didn't turn to everything from our block neighborhood association rules and out respective tax bases like we were at a Sunday social or something.

That went on for a good half hour, our erections even subsided finally. I was getting tired but I was going to hang on no matter what, no way in hell was I going to go back to my house and leave my Sally sitting there naked next to this guy who seemed to get a fucking woodie at everything.

Finally Sally stretched and yawned, got up. We said out good nights and went back to our house. I suppose I should say I was all excited and we made mad crazy love but I was just tired and pouting a little bit, to be honest. I climbed into bed and slept like a stone.

Coffee was what woke me up, the Sun shining in my window. I pulled on just a pair of shorts against what I knew was going to be another warm day, went looking for some. Sally was bustling around the kitchen, I heard her humming before I got there.

"Morning, honey!" she said brightly, placing some Eggs Benedict and a cup of Java in front of me. She reached over and slid some hash browns onto my plate, all crisp and brown just like I like them. I looked her over as I ate, she had on a pair of simple white cotton panties and a pullover top that hung out from her tummy and only came halfway down.

It flashed in my mind that she had laid there on the lawn chair beside David and me last night, stake naked and unconcerned.

Not like her. Not like her at all, at least that is what I had thought. She often dressed a little sexy, she knew I seemed to like that, but naked? I shook my head, realizing it was probably more the idea that David seemed to have a goddammed magic pecker than anything else. I suppose it might have been better if he tried to hide or cover up just a little bit, but he didn't. He just hung it out there in front of everybody pretty much all the time.

"So about last night..." I let my voice trail off.

"Oh that was nothing, I just wanted a swim and David just happened to come out and catch me."

"But you were...."

"I know. But so was he, so I thought.."

"Thought what?"

"That it wouldn't matter. You aren't mad, are you?"

"Well...No, not really, I guess."

"I know you like me being..sexy sometimes."

I just looked at her.

"Well, that was pretty sexy!"

I laughed. Yea, I guess it was. I gave her a hug which led to a bit more and in no time at all I was sliding those white panties down and off of her, my breakfast forgotten. Sally was fussed up and ready, the moment my fingers slipped between her lips, parting them, she flooded. We ended up screwing on the kitchen floor, something we hadn't done since we were kids. She went down on me again, too, another thing that she rarely does.

This was one of those long holiday weekends, so we planned on sitting around the house, then perhaps later heading off to the beach about 8 miles away, do some Sun and just let the time go by.

I was packing a small basket when I heard voices, sure enough, looking out, Sally was leaning over the fence talking to David and Dana. Dana looked a little like she had been run over, david looked fresh as a fucking daisy. Mercifully he had his pants on.

Sally came back into the kitchen just as I was slipping a bottle of wine inside the basket.

"Can David and Dana come with us?"

"I thought it was going to be just us?"

"Well, I happened to mention we were going, and they asked. We really can't say no."

"Sure, no reason why not." I closed the basket, maybe a bit harder than I needed to.

David and Dana piled in the back of my Dodge van and we drove down to the beach. We found a nice area a bit off to ourselves, away from the younger people who spent a lot of time making racket and bouncing balls all over the place.

Dana slid her swimsuit cover off, revealing a tiny pink thing that by no stretch of the imagination could be called a bathing suit. Her nipples actually peeked out both sides of what pretended to be a top, and the bottoms were a little patch of cloth, if she had pubic hair most of it would show. Plus the material was so thin it conformed perfectly to her. There was no way she could stay in that thing, I got the idea she didn't intend to.

I half expected David to just drop his drawers and let his pecker poke at the sky, but he did have on a suit bottom, some kind of elastic thing that didn't do a hell of a lot of good. I could make out that big Egg shaped knob I had seen before clear as day.

So I sat there feeling funny again in my black bathing suit with legs. Sally wore her Yellow bikini, now it was risque', but she looked like a Nun compared to Dana.

Dana plopped down on her stomach, of course with her butt pointed right at me. The string around the back did nothing, I tried to ignore her but my eyes betrayed me, they kept going right to the swell of her ass. It was brown, too, it had seen the Sun before.

I cracked the wine and it was good, we all had a couple of glasses. A couple of younger men walked by pretty close, I saw one elbow the other, they did a doubletake at Dana's bare ass.

Sally wanted some water, so she hopped up and headed towards the concessions, actually just a bench and some coolers set up under an umbrella about 100 yards down the shoreline.

Of course, David hopped up to go with her. I watched as they walked away, noting the twitch in Sally's behind as she walked, a bit more than normal. That left me sitting with Dana, I took the opportunity to look her over more closely since she was facing away from me. The string of her bottoms vanished into the cleft of her behind, she really did appear to be completely nude.

Just then she rolled her hips, scooted her legs apart, the darker brown of her anus partially appeared. Then she moved again, parted her legs even more, now I was getting a boner at the view.

"Dan? Is the Sun getting in between my legs? I don't want any white areas."

"Yes, mostly."

She opened her legs even wider. The thin string came up inside her, I could see both lips clearly, even see the button of her clit with the string just alongside. My cock was now raging and even in my fairly conservative shorts there was no place to hide the thing. I tried to look away but she was right in front of me, I just kept going back to the view just six feet in front of me.

I looked down the beach to where Sally was, she and David were leaning on the bench under the umbrella, drinking water and talking. Sally was standing close. Too close.

"Dan?"

"What, Dana?"

"Please put some oil on me?"

"Oil?...I..." I hesitated, in my current state I was thinking that maybe I shouldn't even get up."

"Oh come on. I don't want to burn."

I picked up the bottle of tanning oil, poured a dollop on my hands, spread it on her shoulders, down her sides.

"Get my legs, please."

I wanted to, and I didn't want to. I looked down the beach, David and Sally were still talking, not looking our way. David had his hand on Sally's arm doing something, then he took her water bottle, set it down, turned her hand palm up. That seemed odd to me.

"Dan!" Dana was insistent now.

Just hell.

I got on my knees by her legs, spread the oil. Her mostly base pussy was right there, her legs were open, completely on display and she knew it.

Just hell.

I stopped about halfway up her thighs, did the other leg.

"Higher."

I spread some more, trying to ignore the view, a drop of moisture formed a small bulge there now, she was liking this.

"Higher, where the lighter area is."

The "lighter area" was...I sighed, tried to get myself under control. I spread the oil up the inside of her thigh, let my finger slicken a line right alongside one pussy lip, she let out a little moan. No mistaking that reaction, I covered the other side the same way.

"More."

Good grief. I was about to come in my pants, and I had a wife just 100 feet down the beach! I reached in, added some more oil, then did it again. I even felt the edge of her button as my fingers worked the oil in, I was now losing control of myself, basically masturbating her on a public beach.

"How's it going?" I heard Sally say.

I looked around, my wife was standing right behind me, here I was caught with my hand pretty much up my neighbor's wife's snatch, and sporting a hardon that no one could miss.

Sally had an amused expression on her face, she just sat down as I jerked my hand away, trying to look innocent.

"She didn't want to burn..." I said, lamely.

"I see that.." her voice dripped with sarcasm.

David just grinned, sat down next to Dana, patted her on the behind.

"David is a palmreader." Sally popped up with, out of the clear blue sky.

Ok. That's what he was doing with her hands. Glad for anything at all to change the subject, I pretended interest. The next thing I know David is sitting cross-legged in front of me, and reading my palm for me. The way he sat let his cock lay all the way to his hip under the thin material, and I was uncomfortable as hell again. I tried to ignore it as he driveled on and on about my "long lifeline" and other bullshit. Try that sometime. My eyes kept going back, I finally got my hand free and scooted away close to Sally.

But he persisted, he had Sally sit in front of him, even reaching out and pulling her closer. She sat crosslegged, their knees overlapping, which put his crotch less than a foot from her crotch. He cradled her hand, palm up, and offered up some more crap about money in her future and all of that as I sat there seething.

I just wanted to go home. Finally her let her go, we sat around soaking up the Sun mostly in silence.

Sally aly down on her stomach, undid her top and pushed the straps aside. Of course she lay down with her ass facing David, I noticed he kept sneaking glances between her legs. Of course Sally's suit bottom was pretty conservative, it covered more than half the cheeks of her ass, well, until she reached back and tucked it in.

And David was getting a hardon. I would have called the day and just gone home but Dana was still laying there with her beaver hanging out, and just then she decided to roll over. Both patches on her nipples were slid out of place, so was the patch on her pussy. She just lay back and closed her eyes, which didn't help my response one bit.

So now here David and I sat, Sally's ass bared to our view, Dana for all purpose naked.

He elbowed me.

"We sure do have a fine pair of ladies!"

"Yea." I managed to grunt.

Just then Sally asked me to go get her another water.

"Hey, grab me one too, bud." David said.

I dutifully got up, made my way half hopping across the hot sand, happy to reach the shade of the umbrella. I ordered two bottles of cold water, looked back.

David was on his knees by Sally already, spreading oil on her bare back. All right, I figured that Sally was a little pissed at me, and was getting even. I cleverly figured that this was an out for me, I could always accuse her of doing the same thing, so I settled back to watch.

Besides, Sally had on a nice conservative suit, so she was showing nothing, really. I took a pull on the water bottle, feeling pretty proud of myself.

David spread the oil over her back quickly, then down her sides. I knew he touched the sides of her bare breasts, that didn't bother me too much. Then he started in on her legs. His hands covered the calves quickly again, I was just thinking that that was pretty much the end of it when he reached up and pulled the back of her bottoms halfway down. He spread some more oil, but instead of pulling them back up, he ran his hands up her thighs. Way up. I watched intently as his fingers lingered, slid under the material. I realized he now had his fingers either right on her or damned close, and I waited for Sally's protest.

She didn't, instead she opened her legs in invitation. He took the invitation, and his hands went right back in there, even farther this time. Sally wasn't protesting, she was responding. I realized I had finished the water bottle, so I ordered another, then did the hot sand gauntlet back down there.

David was on his knees facing away from me as I approached, I angled over to the side so I could see what he was doing as I walked up behind. His hands were stroking Sally's pussy, the suit pulled aside, she was in clear view and obviously she was close to orgasm.

"Here's the water!" I said, way too loudly.

David turned and took one, handed the other to Sally who looked up at me through slitted eyes. Then he sat back down next to Dana. Sally sat up, adjusted her clothing, her look was now a little sheepish.

We all packed up and left soon after that, headed back to our houses.

"Nice day, thanks!' David waved as they went inside. I went in and popped a brew, clicked on the TV. Sally went into the bathroom, I heard the shower running in short order. Things seems ominously quiet around our place for several days.

We only saw david and Dana briefly after that for several days, just a wave and a hello arriving or leaving, I spotted her sunbathing a few times out in the back yard but stayed clear of her.

I was out working on my models one afternoon at least a Month later when I heard a shout, I looked out to see Dana, she had been up on a ladder doing something, maybe trying to clear the eaves. She had slipped, one leg between the rungs and the other out in space, she was hanging on with one hand and just to fall a good six feet head first. I dropped my model and dashed out the door, vaulted the fence and got there just as her arm gave out. I caught her, lowered her to the ground.

"Are you all right?"

"Yes, I think so." She started to get up the one leg wouldn't hold her. I looked down, it was already swelling rapidly. I picked her up and carried her over to our house since I knew David wasn't home, I had seen him leave earlier.

Sally looked at me oddly as I walked in carrying Dana, then she realized, said, "Oh, My!" and went to get some ice packs.

I set Dana down on the couch, checked her lag. The step had raked her knee and thigh harshly, there was a red abrasion going all the way up and past the edge of the pant leg of the shorts she wore. Sally came out, washed the abrasion and applied some disinfectant, then the cool ice packs.

"We need to take those off." Sally said.

Dana just nodded, I got up to leave.

"No, it's all right, nothing you haven't seen before." With that she undid the top button unzipped and peeled the shorts down her legs. There was a nasty bruise right alongside her vagina, apparently she had slipped and dropped onto the step, then flipped over, barely catching herself. Sally carefully washed her, then applied the cold pack to that area too.

I turned to watch TV, some court case thing. I was just getting interested in two black lesbiens yelling at each other when the phone rang.

It was David, looking for Dana. I explained about the accident, he said he would be right over. He came rushing through the door concerned, and came to a stop at the sight of Dana leaning back on the couch as Sally held a cool ice pack to her leg and groin. He looked at me oddly, I gave him an innocent smile.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers