The Couple Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

Ok, silly I know, but I was one peek up on him. They stayed for several hours as the injury was brought under control, finally David helped Dana limp home.

The nice bottle of wine and the flowers came the next day, that was nice, plus the simple "Thank you" note. We more or less forgot about it.

A week later, I was out back pulling weeds around my Cucumber plants, Dana appeared at the fence.

"How is your leg?" I smiled.

"Doing fine, it is still a little discolored but I will be fine."

She hopped over the fence, I showed her my plants, now getting big with small fruits and flowers all over. In short order she was helping me pull offending weeds, the top she had on exposed her breasts clear to the nipples but to be honest I was getting used to seeing her naked or nearly naked.

"Come on over for some iced Tea?" she asked after we had finished. It sounded good, I said sure.

I sat on their couch as Dana made a pitcher and brought it out, sitting directly across from me.

"Where is David?" I asked curious.

"He is off bidding a job, he won't be back until Friday." I knew he had something to do with construction but I had never asked. We had small talk as we sipped the tea, it was good and cold.

"I was wondering?" she asked.

"What?"

"Would you rub my leg. With some oil?"

"Can't you do that yourself?" I asked, hesitant.

"Yes, but it's not the same. David usually does, but he will be gone all week. Maybe Sally?"

"No, it's all right, I will do it." I went and got a towel to put under her, stretched her leg out and gently began to rub the sore area. She settled back with a smile, let her leg flop over against me. I just continued gently rubbing and she seemed to relax against me. I stopped just shy of the leg opening of her shorts, being careful.

"Higher."

I blinked, this was just like at the beach. I rubbed a little higher, letting my fingers slide up inside the legs of her shorts a bit. I could feel the swelling in my loins, she felt it too. The next thing I knew her shorts were undone and I was sliding them down her legs. There was nothing coy this time, my hands went directly to her sex, pressing and rubbing the slippery flesh with my fingers. I even let one finger slip inside, she did't resist, instead she pressed against my hand for more. I rolled over, leaned down,pressed my mouth to her, lost in the sensations as my tongue found her button and she orgasmed violently. Then almost in a dream, she turned, opened my pants and engulfed me. I only lasted a minute or so and shot off, she gulped and swallowed eagerly, clamping down at the last second to suck me dry as my head exploded with pleasure.

As I came back to the here and now she was saying, "You can fuck me, Oh God Yes! Fuck me!" as her hips squirmed and worked around trying to get into position. I held her and stopped her.

"Oh God, What have I done?" I thought. What would Sally say?

"No. I can't." I told her. I almost ran for the door, hopped over the fence. Sally was sitting at our kitchen table when I walked in, her eyes told me she knew something had happened, I don't cover my tracks very well.

I sat down, waiting for the storm.

"Well, did you fuck her?" There was a big hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't know, I just couldn't."

"You can if you want to, you know."

"What!"

"Yes, if you want to, I won't mind."

"But..? Why?"

"Well, then I can fuck David and not feel guilty."

"You mean..You WANT to?"

"Yes, ever since I first saw that thing I wanted to, no point in hiding it. And I know you like Dana."

"Yes, but.."

Hell, this was not something we had ever discussed.

"Look. Just Go. Go fuck her, it will be all right." She still had that tone that made me unsure.

"I don't think this is a good...."

Sally jumped up, grabbed my hand.

"Come on, I will help you!"

Moments later, we knocked on Dana's door. She answered, saw the two of us and smiled.

"Dan is here to fuck you!" Sally said bluntly.

Dana got a funny look on her face, looked at me. I just shrugged. Then she started laughing.

"Let's both fuck him!" she said.

Then her voice got husky, she looked at sally.

"Plus let's fuck each other!"

They smiled at each other, seeming to forget me for a moment as Sally went inside. Hell, I was just standing there on the porch, not a clue as to what to do. Then Dana turned and grabbed my arm, pulling me inside, shutting the door.

I was wondering what the fuck? I was also thinking that this was going to be one FUN summer.

MGM

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers