All Comments on 'The Courier Ch. 04'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Steve150177Steve150177over 10 years ago
I'm getting sick, really sick to my stomach

I started reading "The Girl with No Name", which is still in progress.

Next I read "The Outsider", then "The Freshman", and the "Magarenta Girl". .

Danubia is OK in the past, but in the now it is farfetched. You claimed they have joined the EU, but this is impossible so long as they treat foreign visitors and probably their own citizens in this way. This is a life sentence of slavery. They don't collect their pay until they finish their sentence and many will not live until they are 74, so they will never see their pay.

This system is also a violation of the UN Charter.

Elsewhere I have posted that I think some sort of similar system is better than our system of prisons, but 20 years with a brutal whipping 4 times a year for perjury under stress with no warning (or out of ignorance of the law) is not going to sit right with the rest of the world. Just wait until the child of a bug wig falls victim to this system.

Then travel sanctions, trade sanctions, and finally armed invasion would, IMHO, be the result.

There needs to be involvement from the accused's Embassy, time for appeals, and a reasonable length of sentences for a given crime. Otherwise international intervention is inevitable.

Finally, I don't doubt that it will all work out for the "best" because it is fiction and you control the ending. Reality is not like that. It is messy. And parents often don't see that spending 55 years as an unpaid slave riding a bicycle as a package deliverer is the best outcome for their child.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
624 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES