The Courtesan's Journal Ch. 5

Story Info
The business of pleasure begins.
965 words
4.39
14.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the term, Eleanor and I left the school to start my new business. My grandmother's London townhouse became our new home and we bedecked the place as befitting a rich member of London's Elite. An entire wing of the upstairs was for my work as a courtesan. But unlike nearly every other courtesan we had ever heard of, I catered exclusively to women.
Some were students from school, namely the very rich women I had deflowered who had since married old rich men who could not pleasure them. Others were women who had made the right discrete inquiries to find me. A few were sent by a particular doctor friend of Eleanor's, who sent them to me to deal with their ‘women problems'.

My neighbors merely thought I was a most popular member of the Ton, and extended many invitations. It was rather amusing to find myself in the best homes and the best parties, surrounded by my clients and their unsuspecting husbands. I seduced new clients in dark hallways and deserted rooms during those years. It became a challenge to see how many different ways I could seduce my clients within the same houses as their husbands. One I am sad to report I rarely get to indulge myself in given the sorry state of society at this time.

I was shameless and was once able to seduce the hostess herself, which somewhat backfired on me.

I laid her out on her husband's desk and brought her to orgasm quickly. When she begged for more, I became creative. A very nicely proportioned wooden carving of a dolphin on his desk pleasured his wife many times at their parties. I've often wondered if he ever realized his dear prim little wife loved having the dolphin thrust into her, her knees pressed to her ears, as she demanded I tell her what a dirty bitch she was. Or perhaps he saw the dolphin and wondered himself what kind of noises his cool bride would make if he were to do to her what I was with it.

That client subsequently came to my town home the next day and fell in love with being tied up and violently mounted at least once a week by me in my tightest black leather outfit. She was an amusing if vulgar lover as she always insisted each visit was the last and yet was my one of my most regular customers. Pain and degradation seemed to turn her on the fastest and I had my hands filled with trying to come up with more and more deviances for her. The more violent, risque and fetish laden the interludes were the more she liked it. The day I strapped on a double harness with phalluses for both her vagina and rose, she orgasmed so violently she fainted. Imagine my surprise as I am thrusting away at the cool blonde duchess, vibration machine buzzing on high at her clitoris as I slapped her pale behind repeatedly only to have her shudder uncontrollably, scream and then promptly pass out in the swing where I had bound her.When she awoke, she insisted on pleasuring me for the first time in our association. I was very hesitant to allow this, as I did not share her predilections but I must say she was very good for a beginner, loving the feel of the now single phallus strapped to her hips as she thrust into me.

She paid handsomely and left each session raw from our sex, as she refused my every attempt to use oils to lubricate her or to be gentle with her. She was probably my most demanding client, come to think about it. I would have given quite a bit to introduce Madame to her, but rather considered that I would lose my best client to Madame were I to do so.

More than once I made love to a woman whose husband watched us, having secured my talents for her. Several of these husbands did so as a gift to their wives, but many did so to watch their wives orgasm for the first time under my ministrations. I like to think the men learned something, although a few of them masturbated watching our lovemaking, which could not have been conductive for learning techniques. Nearly all of these women became repeat clients of mine, coming to my townhouse secretly behind their husbands' backs after these exchanges.

Many of these women, I'm delighted to report came to me for the unique experience of having a woman thrust into them and not having to worry about me having an orgasm before they had to the chance to. Teaching these women to masturbate was a joy and Eleanor and I often considered holding workshops for such. I even toyed briefly with the idea of holding workshops for men, but decided it was too dangerous. Given their places in society, these women were hardly in any position to gossip about their lesbian tendencies or me. My secret life as a courtesan was more than safe in their collective grasp.

The closest we came was holding a very special workshop series for two women had recently become lovers and wanted to learn more about lesbian lovemaking. Eleanor and I were exhausted and drenched with sweat at the end of every workshop and left the two women to try out our techniques for themselves, while we went to another room to continue by ourselves. Breakfast that next morning was a wonderfully bawdy affair, as the women shared their experience with us over champagne and pastry. After they left, Eleanor and I looked at each other for several moments before breaking into laughter and racing each other upstairs for an encore performance.