The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A gasp escaped Sarah's mouth at the effect of the touches on her breasts, the sensations ricocheting through her being and settling intensely within her clitoris. Of course her tits were sensitive to touch, they always had been but this was like nothing she had ever felt before. It had to be the 'spike'!

"Is this better?" Vi glanced at Cliff, her fingers softly molding the gauzy fabric to Sarah's firm curves and feeling her nipples collapsing into hard buds of arousal under her touch.

"The right one is still wrinkled," Cliff muttered. Clearly the girl was lingering with the fitting not only for his satisfactions but hers too. The play of her fingers on Sarah's tits were more like lascivious caresses than just wiping away wrinkles.

Sarah glanced down at her bosom, at the sensuous touch of Vi's fingers eliciting sensations both familiar and delightfully strange streaming though her being. Clearly this was an entertainment for Cliff, and it was something rather more than merely a pleasure for herself. Her clit was aching with need now.

"How is this, Cliff?" Vi murmured her fingers simultaneously tweaking the cloth over Sarah's nipples until they both were tingling with arousal. "It's looking better all the time," he answered observing Sarah roll her face spontaneously against Vi's arched her neck.

Happily Vi glanced at Cliff. His wife was succumbing to the seduction she'd had in mind at the instant she connected this beauty under her hands to 'The Passion Flower' painting.

A woman who could paint like that would be a treasure in bed for sure, and Sarah's unusually ready response to the 'spike' heralded an easily aroused and utterly erotic sexuality so akin to her own. Feeling Sarah's nipples collapsing under her fingers Vi pursued the pleasures with long firm stretches and subtle knowing tweaks utterly savoring the woman's surrender to her touch. For Vi there was no longer a pretence of fitting the gown only the captivation of feeling the resilience of Sarah's breasts, of sounding out her shapes, and rousing her nipples into the responses she knew so well herself. As for Cliff his eyes were fixed on hers with utter satisfaction at Sarah's seduction. Vi smiled at him and snuggled her face into the warmth of Sarah's sexy neck, pursed her lips and kissed behind Sarah's ear. "It needs be smoothed over her bum too," Cliff added with a wink at Vi,happy to pursue Sarah's seduction. His fantasy of a threesome with these sweethearts just might happen.

"Face me, Sarah," Vi whispered slowly turning Sarah's back to Cliff so he could watch her hands move to Sarah's buttocks. Softly Vi caressed the gauze over the swells of Sarah's cheeks and into the hollows of their sides, her movements drawing them into an ever-closer embrace until she could feel Sarah's breasts engaging hers, their curves melting together, their nipples mingling. Now their faces were cheek to cheek, their loins merging in a perfect fit as she peeped over Sarah's shoulder at Cliff. "How does it look?" Vi murmured at him with a slow stroke of her loins over Sarah's thigh, the caress of her clit on Sarah's leg sending a thrill of excitement into Vi's belly.

"Looks like it should go between her cheeks," he offered, wondering just how far he could push this delightful encounter. From where he was sitting he could look up at Sarah's bottom and glimpse the full swell of her sex beneath her beauteous buttocks. She was an especially delightful handful back there!

"Like this?" Vi murmured sliding the gauze down between Sarah's buttocks and into the valley of her crease.

Cliff nodded with rapt interest watching Vi's fingers feeling for the curves of his wife's shapely buttocks, lifting and spreading them to the full revelation of Sarah's swollen sex below the pale dimple of her anal pucker.

At that instant Sarah felt Vi's fingers find the swell of her sex and cup it in a caress so delicious and exciting that she could hardly believe it except for the echo of the incredible sensations spreading through her loins. Somehow now this most intimate of touches only craved more of the same from this lovely girl she had met but hours ago.

"What do you think, Cliff. How is the fit?" Vi murmured turning her face to him with a knowing droll smile while her hand slowly massaged the fullness of his wife's voluptuous vulva between her luscious buttocks.

"The fit could be better down there," Cliff replied, his gaze fixed on Vi's fingers feeling for crease between Sarah's petals now leaking her nectar into the thin filmy fabric and then Vi's finger settled upon Sarah's clitoris.

With a sudden groan of surrender Sarah arched her back lifting her buttocks and pumping her clit into Vi's probing fingers. The girl's caressing hands had been a totally uninhibited feel-up, Sarah's whole body vibrated with the tingle of the girl's fingers.

How could she submit to this she wondered? But somehow everything was different after that toast with the 'spike'. Her heterosexual senses had flown with her frumpy frock and left her with nothing but anticipation for what might happen next. Now a demanding tension had settled in her loins and she seemed utterly helpless to resist however Vi chose to satisfy it.

Amazement suddenly struck Cliff as he observed Sarah's surrender. Never had he suspected that she had truly lesbian instincts despite her humoring his girl on girl fantasies. But now Sarah's hand was cupping Vi's hand urging the girl's massage into ever more passionate caresses of her clit.

They stood face to face in an embrace and he was awed when their mouths met in a rapturous caress, a kiss that Sarah was returning with all the enthusiasm that Vi was bestowing on her mouth.

For a moment their lips parted, their tongues tangled, and then Sarah sucked Vi's lithe offering into her mouth. Her head moved back and forth on Vi's tongue, her hands capturing Vi's face for another long deep kiss on the girl's mouth.

"Shall I go on?" Vi whispered into Sarah's ear, her lips pulsing delightfully on Sarah's neck.

"If you think it needs it I sure do!" Sarah murmured over this irresistible excitement mounting within herself. To be touched like this so intimately by this girl while Cliff watched was incredible, something he obviously wanted to watch very badly, and that she herself seemed powerless to prevent. As for Vi's caresses she felt herself virtually melting under that touch of the girl's lips to her mouth and it was so utterly satisfying that she could only crave the next kiss.

"I know you need it Sarah," Vi murmured moving to turn Sarah in her arms to face Cliff, her hand curling around Sarah's hip to find the slope of her groin and caress the silk into the valley embracing Sarah's sex so he could study her insistent massage of Sarah's tumescent clit.

His wife's reaction gripped him, her arm curled back to capture Vi's head and turn the girl's face to hers so their mouths could meet in a cascade of kisses initiated now by Sarah. Vi was smiling knowingly now up into Sarah's face, and Sarah was rolling her eyes down at Vi with an expression of delight that he knew only too well himself.

Softly Vi squeezed the generous folds of Sarah's sex between her fingers, stroking the fabric into the crease sheltering her clitoris, to linger there and search out every sensation until Sarah was squirming with excitement. That these sensations were something out of the ordinary and beyond anything he had ever evoked with his fingers he read in the utter abandonment of Sarah's expression, in her surrender and urgent offering of her sex to the girl's hand.

A sensual silence filled the room. Sarah hand rested upon Vi's head, her fingers stroking softly in Vi's hair to feel its silkiness in her fingers. The pleasure within her self was exquisite and she was totally in thrall to it.

Before the 'spike toast' something like this would have only been a fantasy between herself and Cliff but now its reality was delicious beyond her wildest dreams and she had no idea where it would go from here. That was up to Cliff, and Vi. She just didn't want it to stop.

Cliff spoke then, and Sarah caught her breath at his words. "The fit needs to be better under your finger Vi. Massage it deeper," he ordered.

Sarah's mouth opened in silent anticipation, her tongue touching Vi's lips as she waited, her hand pressing her assent on Vi's crown. Cliff watched Vi move her middle finger down with extraordinary delicacy into the cleft between Sarah's petals seeking the opening to her vagina now wet with welcome. And then the girl's other hand slid beneath the gauzy drape to find Sarah's naked thigh and stroke its way up into the heat of Sarah's naked sex and finger the bulge of her protruding clitoris into the most fantastic erection it had ever experienced.

Suddenly the shape of Sarah's clitoris swollen with startling tumescence and the folds embracing it emerged under Vi's caresses. Cliff stared at the sight with amazement. Sarah had a big clit, very satisfying to suck and he knew just how wild she could get when he did it to her, but her responses to Vi's clitoral caresses were beyond anything he had seen before. Sarah was trembling in ever mounting orgasmic ecstasy and he knew that she would now surrender to whatever he or this little beauty asked of her. Spasms of incredible delight shot through Sarah, like nothing she had ever felt before. The lightest of touches, tiny short strokes over and around her clitoral hood sent thrills of excitement soaring through her being. Her hips moved. She couldn't help it. They rocked urgently up into Vi's finger, the pleasure mounting with every surge. Her buttocks began to flex, to tighten and relax.

She felt Vi's other hand pass behind her and cup her bottom, the girl's fingers searching out the shapes of her butt-cheeks and probe again into her crease to find the swollen bulges of her vulva and squeeze it with such sensuous pulses that she had to masturbate her clitoris ever more passionately upon Vi's finger.

"Lift your dress Love," Vi whispered into Sarah's ear, her lips finding that hollow in Sarah's neck always so sensitive to such caresses but now thrilling with sensation.

Numbly Sarah obeyed, her fingers gathering the gauze into folds and lifting them to encircle her shapely hips until her sex was naked to Cliff's glowing eyes fixed with intensity upon Vi's knowing hands as the girl knelt beside his wife, her thumb working feverishly over Sarah's naked clitoris, her fore finger finding the entrance to Sarah's vagina and circling it with perfect knowledge of the sensational sensations awakened therein.

Next Vi's other hand buried itself between Sarah's naked buttocks, its fingers finding her vaginal opening from behind and joining the front finger in furiously fucking Sarah's weeping tunnel, her lavish juices lubricating the girl's hands so liberally that when Vi's thumb found Sarah's anal pucker she penetrated it with ease.

Utterly amazed at her own surrender Sarah found herself pushing with passionate coital rhythms against Vi's fingers, but there was simply no help for it, she had to do it. Cliff was nodding his satisfaction, his face mirroring his excitement, his fly bulging with the swell of his erection, his face intent with fascination.

The pleasure in Sarah's clitoris was so sublime, that delicious driving urge to reach the edge of orgasm and soar into the space of ecstasy was sheer delight. This was simply ever mounting pleasure, pure joy of sensation for its own sake. Like inhaling a gorgeous Passion-Flower only the aroma never waned. It simply smelled better and better, ever fresher and stronger and Vi was its source. Her touch moved with such skill, with a wisdom clearly born of intimate self-knowledge. The girl was incredibly skilled in giving pleasure for one who looked so young.

Cliff observed Sarah's pleasure from the outside. The delight in her eyes, the tenderness with which she looked down at Vi alternating with a needful desire that pursed her lips and firmed her mouth. The urge within his own loins was itself becoming unbearable. His phallus ached with the need for release as he fixed on Vi's face and focused on her mouth with its full shapely lips so perfect for fellatio.

The girl had a mouth made for cock-sucking in the face of a fresh young sweetie. The vision of her open mouth hovering over his erection, and those dark knowing eyes fixed on his in the way they were now engaged with Sarah's filled him with longing.

His fingers found the tab of his fly straining over the bulge of his erection and his zipper descended to release his organ springing to the girl's attention. Her dark eyes widened with knowing appreciation at the revelation of his bulk but her mouth hovered beside Sarah's sex. "It's so delicious, Vi, I don't know how much longer I can stand it. I need to cum so bad," Sarah groaned at last. Her hand stroked passionately through Vi's hair and she threw her head back in a paroxysm of pleasure, the movement of her hands urging Vi's face to the swollen mound of her delta.

The girl glanced up into Sarah's face, her fingers working ever more furiously in the depths of Sarah' sex, her tongue parting the beauty of her lips to caress their shapes wetly in a prelude to burying itself in the dripping petals of Sarah's Passion-Flower.

And then she leaned forward and planted a long passionate kiss on Sarah's clit.

In that instant Cliff's dearest desire of feeling his cock sucked into orgasm by this gorgeous girl faded into the sudden realization that Vi was obviously a lesbian! The thought that this luscious little beauty would have no interest in satisfying his male motives sudden filled him with dismay as he watched Vi lower her face to the feast, pausing for one last look before her tongue took over where her fingers had been before.

Her tongue slipped sensuously from her luscious lips, its wet shinning tip reaching eagerly for the long firm bulge of Sarah's throbbing clitoris, her fingers spreading the swollen petals of Sarah's vulva to expose her pink for that first long lick up its naked expanse to the protruding pearly bulb of her clit.

The instant hovered for an eternity for all of them, its promised bliss suddenly shattered by a rapid knock on the door.

"Un momento," Vi cried, throwing a despairing look up into Sarah's face and quickly rolling the hem of Sarah's costume down to her ankles before rising to her feet.

And in that interval Cliff crammed his cock into his pants and zipped his fly. With a helpless sigh of frustration Vi stepped to the door, flicked the latch, and the door swung open.

Coverly stood in the entry: "Have you tried the pate', it's a treasure?" he announced from above the platter before his face.

Dead silence greeted him as he came into the room. "Well!" He intoned glancing at Sarah. "I see we have another treasure. My word. What a lovely Cobweb!" In a tease, Sarah lifted her arms and folded her wings over her body before spreading them for him again. "So may I ask you if you have enjoyed yourselves this evening?" he began as he set the platter on the coffee table.

"More than I can say," Sarah sighed with droll glance at Vivienne.

"Do you find our home and what you have seen of our way of life something that you are comfortable with?"

"Oh yes", Cliff chortled agreeably, "Without a doubt!"

"Would you give us your impressions, Sarah. Anything that comes to you?" Coverly's tone was serious, intent.

Sarah took a deep breath. She glanced at Vivienne and Cliff trying to compose herself and adjust to this incredible change of pace. She folded her arms about her body to quell the sensations still tumbling within her and order her mind around Coverly's question.

"Well all I can say is that when we came through the park and I first saw The Court today I was overwhelmed. It was so beautiful it made me want to cry. And I had this incredible feeling of... yearning...and satisfaction!" She paused, the indelible impressions of her clitoral pleasuring in Coverly's roadster returning to her, and how the sight of The Tower House had triggered her climatic orgasm. "It was all too unreal for words. At the same time I had this sense of belonging as though The Court had always been part of my life though I had never seen it before. I feel that in some way that I don't understand I had to come here, that I would have come here at last, that it was inevitable."

Sarah's eyes fell to Vivienne's and the look that passed between them chilled Cliff's soul. The girl was a lesbian utterly smitten with his wife and Sarah was falling for Vi leaving no room for what he wanted from the both of them. "I'm delighted that you feel that way Sarah," Coverly responded warmly. "This is a very special place for those who understand it. Our work is rare and highly prized in these times, and there are not many who have the freedom in their souls to create it. Well, so much for business!" he announced rising from the seat. "On with the revels!" And with a flourish he picked up his tray of pate'. "Oh, by the way Zack said he would see you at the cottage later, Vi."

The girl nodded as Coverly left and Cliff looked at her with surprise, the name 'Zack' resonating in his mind. "Are you married?" he probed impulsively.

"I have a companion. He's much older than I and. he's here somewhere tonight dressed as Snug-The-Joiner, wearing a doublet with a hammer and chisel. It's quite appropriate really, he has a way of putting things together but he travels a lot too. In fact he's not home much at all."

"I see." Cliff nodded glumly at this news. He had hoped, assumed in fact, that Vi was unattached...available for what he had just craved moments ago from her. But now there was this 'Zack' to add to Vi's lesbian needs, leaving even less room for his ventures with her.

Amazingly Sarah had now given every indication that she would go along with his dream of the threesome with the girl. She was obviously enthralled with this little beauty. He glanced despondently across Sarah to Vi as they seated themselves before him on the couch wondering how he might engage them both into making his fantasy a reality. Vivienne sat facing him with her feet tucked up on the cushion her arm extended behind Sarah's back. The view of her breasts was generous beneath the transparent veils. They were like pears with a luscious upward tilt from the fullness on her chest. And the shadows of her nipples beneath her filmy costume made his mouth water for he shapes.

But the most tantalizing treat she was offering was the sight of her sex nestled between her luscious thighs, her puffy pussy lips embracing the bulge of her clit peeking at him from under the veil of her costume lifted to her knees. Her naked pussy was a dream.

Hope and despair seized him in frustration. Perhaps she could be seduced, persuaded, forced into his fantasy but the first step was to find this Zack and check out the competition. Cliff lifted his empty wine glass. "Refill's anyone?"

"Of course," they chorused handing him their glasses and he left.

Leaning back against Vi's arm, Sarah stretched her legs out in front of her and studied the effect of her costume. It molded yet to every swell and hollow of her figure without a wrinkle. The details, the accents of her nipples, her labia and the shape of her clitoral hood were neatly visible through the thin gauze. She looked over at Vi who was studying her face.

"I never thought I would let another girl do this to me," Sarah mused.

"You love to be pleasured don't you Sarah? It wasn't just the 'spike'. I could tell you loved me when I was feeling you up and when you kissed me it was sensational."

"Truly I'm amazed at myself," Sarah exclaimed fanning her face with her hand, "but I've never had it from a girl before and it felt fabulous," she laughed feeling Vi's hand return to her thigh, its warmth spreading under her palm and in an instant she was filled with excitement again.