The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so casual about it," Sarah marveled. "I only imagined doing something like this with a girl before but you've done it a lot haven't you?"

"With girls and guys," Vi nodded. "Giving and receiving pleasure is more than an entertainment here in The Court. It's our life! Would you like me to make you come with my tongue?" she teased knowingly.

"I've never had a woman touch me there before, let alone with her tongue."

"Would you like to see if you like it without using 'spike'?" Vi smiled.

"Maybe. But what I don't know is if I could return the favor," Sarah sighed. "You see Cliff has this fantasy about us, you and me and him that is. He's wanted to invite another girl into our bed ever since I've known him and now you are it!"

"We had sex this afternoon after he saw you swimming naked in the pond and we shared this fantasy about you having sex with us. I came four times on his cock this afternoon we both got so sexed up thinking about fucking you Vi. Tell me, when you kissed my 'The Passion-Flower' painting were you thinking about licking my pussy?"

"Of course," Vi laughed. "I knew I was turning you both on. I could tell from the way your husband kept looking at my mouth that he wanted me to suck his cock. I could see that big bulge under his fly and I knew I was giving him a huge hard-on."

"You would love Cliff's cock Vi! He has an everlasting erection that you can fuck yourself silly on," Sarah giggled.

"YUM!" Vi murmured meaningfully, her dark eyes wide and bright with expectation. "And you don't mind if I fuck your husband?"

"Like I said he's been fantasizing about a girl on girl threesome with me for years and now I'm ready to know what it would be like. He will want to take turns fucking us and have us share his cock and his cum with our mouths. And he will want to watch you and me doing sixty-nines on each other while he takes turns fucking our cunts and our butts. Are you into anal Vi?'

"Sure," the girl nodded confidently. "I could tell you are too Sarah when I thumbed your pucker just now and you loved it. And I wasn't kidding when I kissed your Passion-Flower because I want you to use your tongue on mine."

"I think I would love to do it with you Vi only I want to make it really good for you with me. But I've never gone down on a girl before so I need some practice if you are willing to do a threesome with me and Cliff."

"Well there is only one way to find out if we can give your hubby what he wants and what we want too, and I would love to do a sixty nine with you right now," Vi whispered leaning forward to touch Sarah's cheek with her hand and draw their faces together for a kiss.

Their mouths met, the kiss was welcoming, warm, and deep; and the next one was hot, hard, and heavy. They drew back and studied each other's faces. "I don't know if it's me or the 'spike' but I loved that," Sarah sighed.

"Don't worry about it, just kiss my cunt like that," Vi whispered swiveling back on the couch and spreading her legs.

Leaning forward Sarah lifted the silky veils from the girl's lovely legs, studied the revelation of her sex. Vi's full delta gleamed without a vestige of hair and sloped to embrace the hood of her clitoris swollen with excitement over her prominent labial petals.

"Oh you've got a lovely Passion-Flower!" Sarah exclaimed touching Vi's petals with her fingers and spreading them to expose the girl's glistening pink already dripping wet.

She stared at the sight of a pellucid drop trickling from the cleft of Vi's vagina. It hung there like a wet pearl so inviting that she had to capture it with the touch of her tongue. The taste was exquisite and hungering for more Sarah drew her tongue up through the length of Vi's petals to discover her clitoral hood.

Sarah paused wonderingly. "Did I just do that?" she exclaimed.

"You sure did Sarah. Now do it some more," Vi pleaded using her fingers to stretch her hood and pop her clit out to Sarah's tongue instantly encircling its shape. For a delicious moment Vi masturbated her clit into Sarah's mouth and then her other hand encircled Sarah's head guiding her lover's mouth and tongue to discover every hump and hollow of her Passion-Flower.

That Sarah was ever more hungry for the feast Vi felt and saw in way Sarah was devouring her offerings. The woman's tongue was utterly engaged in licking and probing when her lips weren't clasped around Vi's clit sucking it to distraction. Vi felt it plunging into the opening of her vagina, encircling and exploring its shape, and sending thrills of incredible excitement through her body.

"Oh Sarah! You are so good at cunt loving!" she moaned.

"You've got a wet tight little twat darling," Sarah gasped.

"I know!" Vi muttered, "And your husband's got a huge hard cock. When he popped it out at me I would have sucked him off if Coverly hadn't interrupted us. Stick your fingers up my twat," she pleaded, "I love that!"

Obligingly Sarah lifted her tongue from the girl's vagina and slid a finger into the opening. "Oh! Cliff's cock will love your cunt," she whispered feeling the taut tunnel of Vi's vagina embracing her finger.

"Feel my G-spot," the girl sighed with excitement as Sarah's finger found the generous mound on the roof of Vi's vagina and worked passionately over it eliciting little groans and gasps of satisfaction from her mouth. "I'd love to climb on your husband's cock right now and fuck it until I cum," Vi groaned, her hand pressing Sarah's mouth passionately down to her clit again.

Sarah resumed her clitoral caresses only this time she began circling and flicking and circling and flicking over and over again until Vi's whole body was tense and trembling under the palpitations of her tongue, and Vi's breath was coming in little pants and gasps.

This was so delicious and so crazy with her face planted between this strange girl's thighs, scenting the delicious odors of her body and her perfume, feeling her mouth performing on Vi's clitoris with such sure knowledge of how a girl wants to be pleasured.

And then Vi was rippling, and the ripples were leaping into tight little spasms and Sarah was reading everything in the girl's body language so perfectly that when Vi's orgasm thundered through her it was like she had been cumming in Sarah's mouth forever, her climax spurting a cascade of girly cum over Sarah's cheeks and chin.

It was all so overwhelming that Sarah wanted to cry out or swoon with the pleasure but she settled for panting and let the echoes of Vi's orgasm reverberate within her own being with each little gasp until they subsided at last.

"I never would have believed it," Sarah gasped incredulously and flopped back on the couch.

"Well we toasted to new beginnings," Vi laughed stroking her finger over Sarah's cum coated cheek and slipping it into the woman's mouth.

"Where will it end I wonder?" Sarah marveled.

"Right now when you've licked up all my cum and next you get this," Vi giggled, sticking her tongue out and wiggling it provocatively at Sarah.

"Oh my God!" Sarah gasped clutching her wet cheeks between her hands in mock shock. "I can't wait."

"Neither can I," Vi returned with a smoky smile. "Maybe we won't have to wait and I'll get the loveliest birthday present from your husband and you that I've ever had," she whispered.

"How old are you Vi?"

"Nineteen today,"

"You look fifteen."

"Well I'm not!" Vi insisted.

"It's in your face sweetheart. You've got a body like mine and a face like my little sister."

"Is your hubby into sisterly incest?" Vi giggled.

"We'll have to see darling. When Cliff fucked me for the first time I was eighteen and he was soon talking about threesomes with me and a gorgeous woman old enough to be my mother.

"How about threesomes with another guy?" Vi chortled with a knowing lift of her graceful brows.

"Are you talking from experience babe?" Sarah laughed but at that moment there was a dimming of the lights. A chime began to sound counting off the strokes. Vi swung her legs off the couch and stood before Sarah.

"Come on" she laughed, "It's midnight and we're going to crown the Queen Of Summer."

*****