The Cowboy Way Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney had lost the only man she had ever loved. Her heart was broken. But, she would find him one day and they would be together again, she promised herself this as she cried herself to sleep.

Several weeks later

The wind whipped across the sand, blowing particles of it across the surface of the beach. The sound of the waves crashing ashore filled the air and the smell of salt water permeated the nostrils of both Ryley and his horse. Both horse and rider scanned the long stretch of beach with an easy gaze that belied the beautiful scenery around them.

Turning the horse in a slow circle, Ryley guided the golden palomino up the beach, retracing their hoof prints. Ryley's mind wandered back over the past few weeks, trying to figure out just what in the hell he was doing. For some reason he couldn't find a purpose to his journey.

After leaving Britney's house that day, a day that felt like it had been years ago, Ryley had gone straight to the nearest bank he could find where he had accounts. He had withdrawn all his savings, which was quite a bit of money, enough to shock Ryley. Since he had been working on that ranch he hadn't kept track of his accounts, merely deposited his pay and never looked back. Somewhere at another bank in the Midwest was all the money he had left from his days on the NASCAR circuit.

Once he had his money in his pocket, he pointed the Camaro south, following the coast. When the city was long behind him, he found himself in a nice rural area dotted with mansions and cottages. By the looks of the houses, Ryley figured that the people living around these parts were rather well off.

Within a week of leaving Britney, Ryley had found a huge ranch that had a help wanted sign hanging out front. Ryley had figured that the job would require mending fences and taking care of livestock, but there was none of that in the job description. The owners were a middle-aged couple, and were very pleasant when Ryley knocked on their front door.

He inquired about the job and they asked him how experienced he was on a horse. Ryley replied that he had been riding horses since he was six years old in fact; he had just about grown up in the saddle. This information pleased the couple immensely and after taking in his attire with an appraising eye they seemed to come to believe him quite readily.

They then proceeded to explain to Ryley what his job would be. They informed him that this ranch was used to board horses for people who preferred to have a little privacy, you know away from the public's eye. Ryley understood immediately that this ranch was home to the horses of dozens of celebrities. The couple, their names were David and Nancy Kline, explained that these people merely came to ride the property and Ryley's only job would be to keep an eye on everyone as best he could.

David explained that their former employee had become too star struck and several of the customers had complained about his behavior. That, along with an apparent stalking problem on his part, led to his dismissal. They asked if this would be a problem for Ryley and he replied that no, it probably wouldn't. Both husband and wife had looked curiously at Ryley, but had seemed more than satisfied.

So Ryley was hired and had made arrangements to have his horse brought out from Colorado. Within in another week the two of them were riding the fifty thousand square acre piece of land. Cheyenne, his horse, had seemed more than pleased to see Ryley once again. Ryley for his part was also elated to have his old friend back and the two of them wasted no time in riding out onto the gorgeous land they were hired to survey.

In the following weeks Ryley had seen many celebrities of various calibers come and go. He had seen stars like Mel Gibson, Jude Law, Heather Graham, Brooke Burke and various others. Ryley had kept his distance, mainly because he had once known many of these people and cared not to associate with them anymore. The only one that he had wanted to say something to, but hadn't gotten up the courage to do so, was Brooke Burke.

The two of them had had quite a relationship right when Ryley was getting his start with the Winston Cup. They had been seeing each other for about an eighteen- month period. Sadly, things hadn't worked out between the two but they had remained friends for quite some time. It had been many years since he had seen Brooke, which was long before she was famous. Ryley had heard about her successful career, husband and two kids.

It pained him to realize that if it hadn't been for a few mistakes on his part than it was quite possible the two of them would have been married. He hadn't thought about her in a long time, but seeing her in all her beauty brought back a flood of memories. Ryley was also afraid of what Brooke might think of him now, especially with everything that had happened with Britney. The truth was Brooke had once been his best friend and right now, he could sure use a friend.

As he had this thought, Cheyenne snorted. Ryley looked up from his daydreaming and cast his eyes further down the beach. He could see another horse and rider approaching, trotting along at an easy pace. Ryley lowered the brim of his hat, with a gloved hand to shield his eyes from the sun. It wasn't until the wind shifted that he realized who it was on the other horse.

The wind blew her long, dark hair to one side of her face and Ryley knew it was Brooke. He took her in with one glance as she approached him. She wore a simple white, button up shirt, which blew in the wind and framed her curves nicely. Her long, shapely legs were wearing a pair of loose, faded blue jeans, and a pair of old, sand colored cowboy boots.

She reined to a stop next to him and Ryley admired her tan skin as she smiled warmly at him. Ryley tipped his hat as she brushed a few loose strands of hair from her face and licked her glistening lips. Brooke cast her eyes over Ryley's attire, which consisted of a white pearl snap shirt, jeans, cowboy boots, the long dark coat, black leather gloves and white Stetson. He saw her give a slight nod of approval.

"You know," she said as she crossed her hands over the saddle horn. " I couldn't believe my ears when Nancy told me the name of the new cowboy they had working for them."

"So is that my official title?" Ryley asked, also leaning forwards in the saddle.

Brooke smiled as Cheyenne, a stallion, nuzzled Brooke's quarter horse mare.

"That was always your official title, Ryley," she replied with a wink.

Ryley smiled and lowered his face in embarrassment before looking back up at her and smiling broadly.

"It's good to see you again, Brooke," Ryley said.

"It's nice to see you. Definitely been awhile, hasn't it?"

Ryley nodded. " Congratulations, by the way," he said, nodding to the ring on her finger. " And for the children."

Brooke blushed. " Yeah, I love my kids. And he's a good man. He's definitely not you."

Ryley laughed. " Is that good or bad?"

"Both," she replied. " I can depend on him much better than I could ever depend on you. But he's not half the man you are. . . and I don't mean like that," she continued with a smile. " I mean he's more sensitive."

"Oh come on, Brooke," Ryley smiled. " I'm sensitive."

She smiled and turned her horse so that they were now both facing up the beach and they began to walk slowly, side by side.

"You were never sensitive, Ryley Hale. You were a man, and that's what I needed when we were together. After you left, things changed. I needed a man that wasn't so confident, so sure of himself. You know, so I wouldn't have to worry about where he was spending his nights when I wasn't there."

Ryley nodded. " I have changed, Brooke."

"Then why are you here and not with Britney?"

The question took Ryley by surprise and it took him a moment to come to his senses.

"You knew?"

Brooke nudged Ryley, playfully. " Ryley, she is the pop-culture after all, the world basically revolves around that girl for better or worse, everyone knows. So why are you here if you changed so much?"

Ryley sighed and then told Brooke everything. She listened intently, with the same attentiveness she had always had. When Ryley was done, she sighed and raised her head, taking a deep breath of the salt air.

"She's just a kid, Ryley. Do you love her?"

Ryley nodded. " I did. I'm not sure anymore, though."

"Give it time, Ryley. She'll realize her mistake"

"You think so?"

Brooke reached over and placed her hand on Ryley's arm, squeezing lightly. Ryley looked over at her, her deep brown eyes staring into his and her mouth open slightly. She was absolutely gorgeous, always had been and always would be. Ryley missed her.

"Why not? I did."

Ryley was taken by surprise at that comment. He smiled, nervously and guided Cheyenne a few steps away from Brooke and her mare. She smiled coyly at him. But Ryley wasn't so sure. He wanted her, every man did, but she was married now, with two kids.

"Hey, Ryley, you still think you're so good on a horse?"

He turned to her and smiled. " I know I'm better than you."

"Listen, mister. Just because you taught me how to ride doesn't mean that I haven't gotten better."

"I doubt it, Brooke."

She smiled. " Than try to catch me."

Ryley looked up as she urged her horse into a headlong gallop down the beach. Shaking his head, Ryley merely let Cheyenne have his head and the big stallion thundered down the beach. They caught up to Brooke quickly as she looked over her shoulder, laughing, and with her hair whipping in the wind.

Even at that speed, Ryley was mesmerized by her figure, which was silhouetted perfectly in the setting sun. They turned off the beach and continued down a trail, which grew steadily narrower. They slowed their pace, as the woods grew thicker, the trees closing in, leaving them in the cool shade of the evening wilderness.

They came to a stream and guided their horses through the water, which rose to the bellies of their mounts. Once on the other side they turned and walked down the bank in silence until they reached a cool, shaded pool of water. Brooke dismounted and let her horse lower its mouth to drink.

Ryley climbed from the saddle also and led Cheyenne to the water. The big horse began to drink and Ryley looked up at Brooke, whose eyes were glued to him as she stroked the neck of her brown mare. Ryley looked away but couldn't ignore the feel of Brooke's eyes on him. Finally, he turned back to her and stared deeply into her eyes, reading the message that was all too clear.

Letting Cheyenne's reins dangle freely, Ryley walked around the horses and came up behind Brooke. She sighed and leaned back against him as he slid his arms under hers and wrapped them around her waist. The feel of her body against his was astounding, and brought back a flood of memories.

Her hands closed around his gloved fingers and she turned her head to his. Ryley looked down at her and could feel her breath on his skin. Her eyes stared into his even more powerfully than the look she had used for all her swimsuit calendars. Her hand rose up and caressed his cheek, then removed his Stetson.

"Just this once, Ryley," she whispered. " For what we had, and for what we could have had."

Ryley nodded and closed his eyes as their lips met. Their tongues touched delicately, and Ryley inhaled deeply, the cool, tropical smell of her coming back to him. Brooke turned his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her ample breasts against his chest.

Their tongues remembered each other with a passion and explored each other's mouth with an experienced ease. Ryley slid his hands down her back to cup her ass and knead the firm flesh. Brooke's hands seized the collar of his coat and she yanked it off his shoulders to hi elbows. She ripped open his shirt, exposing his muscular upper body, which had grown tan from working in the sun.

She lowered her mouth to his chest and she licked and sucked his nipple into her mouth. Ryley held her head in his hands, remembering how she would always do this to him when they made love. He pulled her face back to his after letting his coat fall to the ground. Their lips met with a passionate fury as Brooke pulled Ryley's shirt from his jeans.

Ryley undid the buttons of Brooke's shirt and she shrugged the garment off, letting it fall to the ground. She reached her back and undid the clasp of her white lace bra. Teasingly, she lowered the bra until the cups fell from her breasts, exposing Ryley's eyes to the awe inspiring breasts, which had become a fantasy for any man who had seen her pictures. Ryley felt privileged to be seeing them now, and for having seen them long before the rest of the world.

Brooke's attitude shifted to a more delicate, controlled expression of her emotions as she melted into Ryley's arms. They both drew a sharp intake of breath as the bare skin of their upper bodies met for the first time in years. Ryley reached down and undid the buttons of Brooke's jeans, smiling as he always did that her jeans never had zippers.

Smiling playfully, Brooke pushed him away and kicked off her boots then pulled her jeans off her curvaceous hips. Ryley's eyes widened as her body came into view, clad only in a white lace, French cut pair of panties. How any woman could retain that figure after having two kids was beyond him. Ryley put it off as Brooke merely being a miracle of nature.

She stepped closer to him, and undid his belt and jeans and slid them down his legs. Ryley kicked his boots and socks off and stepped out of his jeans. Brooke slid his boxers down his legs to join his pants. Her hand wrapped around his cock as their lips met again, and she quickly stroked him to a raging erection. She looked down at his cock as she stroked it gently, her small hand failing to meet around its circumference.

"I missed this," she said, looking back up at him.

Ryley smiled as he reached down and slid his fingers inside Brooke's panties. She closed her eyes and sighed, swaying a little as Ryley teasingly stroked her pussy, reveling in the feel of her moisture. He found her clit and stroked it, causing Brooke to grab onto Ryley's arms and bite her lower lip.

She opened her mouth and moaned. Ryley felt her body shaking. He looked around them and saw nothing. Trees, bushes and the flowing river were all that greeted his eyes. The two horses looked on with regal disdain as they nuzzled the tender chutes of grass, growing in the shade of the trees along the riverbank.

Ryley removed his hand and slid Brooke's panties over her hips, letting them fall to the ground. She took his hand and led him away from the river into the shade of the trees. She fell to her knees in an area of deep, lush green grass and pulled Ryley after her. Taking each other in their arms, their lips met for a few moments before Brooke turned away from Ryley, getting down on her hands and knees.

Taking his cock in his hand, Ryley guided himself to her moist entrance as she looked over her shoulder at him. She tossed her hair over one shoulder so she could get a better view as Ryley slid himself a few inches inside of her. Brooke sighed and arched her back, enjoying the feel of his cock.

Despite the moment, Ryley's mind was flooded with memories of their countless nights of lovemaking. The two of them used to stay up all night long sometimes, unable to satisfy their hunger for each other. Back then, it seemed as if they would never be apart, but alas, that had changed as many things did when you were young. Now Ryley knew this would be the last time they would ever be together like this. Brooke had far too much to lose, and Ryley didn't blame her, he was glad to have this moment with her.

So without hesitating any longer, Ryley thrust into her pussy until his balls slapped against her clit. Brooke arched her back and came on his cock, shaking in orgasmic bliss and doing a good job of not making too much noise. She dropped to her elbows, muffling her cries in her arms.

Ryley's hands slid up her back to her shoulders as he began to withdraw, feeling the pull of her pussy on the skin of his cock. She wasn't as tight as she had been all those years ago, but there wasn't much difference. Besides, she was one of the most beautiful women in the world and an incredible lover. Ryley thrust back into her and her head snapped back as she moaned in pure bliss.

They built up a nice rhythm together. Brooke thrust back against him and swiveled her hips, creating a delicious sensation on Ryley's cock. They were both soon covered in a sheen of sweat, and Brooke's hair became a tangled mess around her head. Reaching around her body, Ryley played with her nipples, causing Brooke to rise up off her arms and press her back to her chest.

Ryley pulled her up so they were both pressed together and Ryley was thrusting up into her. Brooke reached around and tangled her fingers in his hair, pulling him down for a kiss. Then her hands clasped themselves over his, helping him to knead her tits. Ryley could feel his orgasm beginning deep down in his nuts. Bending his head down, Ryley sucked gently on Brooke's earlobe.

"I'm going to cum, Brooke," he whispered. " What should I do?"

She moaned and responded in a breathless voice, as her body rocked with his thrusts.

"Let me get on my back, then fuck me until you cum," she replied, falling from his grasp.

Ryley pulled his cock from her pussy as she rolled onto her back. He quickly spread her legs, which she hooked around his back as he guided himself back inside of her. Reaching down he smoothed his hand over her cleanly shaven mound and he began to tickle her clit. Brooke whined in delight and bucked her hips against him, her fingers pinching her own nipples.

She exploded in orgasm, her pussy clamping down on Ryley's cock. He felt his eyes rolling back in his head as he hammered in and out of her. He watched her awesome tits heaving with his thrusts and felt her legs tightening around his waist.

"Cum inside me, Ryley," Brooke whined in a high-pitched voice. " Fill me with you r cum. Just like you used to."

Ryley leaned over her on his arms and kissed her deeply. She opened her eyes and cradled his head in her hands. They gazed deeply into each other's eyes as Ryley pistoned in and out of her. His balls began to churn and his cock swelled inside of her pussy.

"God, Ryley, I can feel your cock getting bigger!" Brooke said, with a delighted smile on your face. " Come on, fill me with your hot cum! I always loved when you came, I could feel it splashing inside of me! Come on, Ryley, this one last time, because we loved each other once, do it!"

Ryley roared as his cock exploded. It jerked and shot wad after wad of semen, deep inside Brooke's pussy. She squealed in delight and bucked underneath him, milking him of his load. Ryley thrust a few more times then left his cock deep inside of her, keeping his load buried inside of her.

When he opened his eyes, Brooke was regarding him with a soft, contented look. She pulled him down on top of her and kissed him deeply. Her legs remained tightly wrapped around his waist, holding him inside of her. Ryley tried to regain control of his breathing as he gently nipped at Brooke's neck. Her hands smoothed over his back, reminding him of how they used to bask in the afterglow of sex.

Neither one of them was eager to break their contact, but finally Brooke lowered her legs from around his waist. Ryley took this as a sign and he pulled out of her, his half erect cock sliding easily from her filled pussy. He stood up and held out his hand for her.

She took it and he pulled her easily to her feet. They looked at each other wordlessly for a moment then Brooke walked towards the river. Ryley followed her and they each stepped into the cool water a few feet then dove side by side into the deep pool. A few seconds later, they surfaced in the center, a few feet from each other.