The Cowboy Way Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryley swallowed as she leaned past his face. He felt her tongue caress his ear, causing his blood to boil. She moved down the side of his neck to his throat where he felt her teeth nip him lightly.

“ Come on, Ryley,” she breathed. “ I wanna fuck you till you pass out.”

“ Jesus Christ,” Ryley breathed.

Christina laughed. “ He won’t help you now.”

“ Why are you doing this?” he asked.

Christina slid a hand down his chest to the front of his pants. She squeezed his pulsing cock through his jeans. He heard her gasp in delight as she touched him and then rubbed his cock gently, teasingly.

“ Why?” she repeated. “ This is our nature, Ryley. Why deny what we are? We both want this. You and Mandy are separated right now, so what’s the big deal?”

Ryley swallowed as Christina moved lips to within a fraction of an inch of his. Her tongue snaked out and trailed along his lips, leaving a trail of her saliva. He could smell her breath, an intoxicating aroma of some kind of peppermint.

“ The big deal is,” Ryley said, as his hand moved across to touch her bare stomach. “ I don’t trust you.”

Christina groaned. “ What, you think I’m using you to sell records?”

“ You’re not?” he asked.

“ Don’t be so naïve, Ryley,” she said. “ I can sell my records myself. I don’t need you, not for that anyway.”

“ I don’t know, Christina.”

She sighed as his hand slid down to cup her sex through her pants. “ Why won’t you just be what you are, Ryley?”

“ What does that mean?”

She smiled, closing her eyes at the sensations he was causing her. “ There are two things you want to do right now.”

“ What are they?” he asked.

“ First, you want to fuck me, as much as I want to fuck you. Secondly, you want to drive the fucking wheels off this car.”

“ I already did.”

“ No, no cameras, just for you, because you love to drive. So let’s see what you can do,” she said, sitting back, out of his reach.

Ryley smiled and settled back into his seat. Releasing the handbrake, he gunned the motor and dumped the clutch. The Ferrari raced down the narrow alley and out onto the streets.

Ryley raced the car down the streets, pushing the engine all the way to it’s redline. Christina watched Ryley snapping lightning quick shifts, slamming the shifter through its gates. They raced out of the city, passing cars at breakneck speeds.

They drove all the way out of town until Ryley found himself in a deserted parking lot. He stopped the car, looking at a hill covered in tall grass that swayed in the breeze. Rolling down the windows they could both hear the sounds of crashing waves. Christina looked over at him and smiled.

“ Let’s go for a walk,” she said.

She climbed out of the car and Ryley did the same. He set the alarm and pocketed the keys. Christina walked across the parking lot and up a small trail to the top of the hill. Ryley followed her down to the beach.

He watched her kick off her sandals and stride out to the water, wading out to her ankles. She kicked her foot out, sending an arch of water into the air. Ryley smiled as he watcher her. Maybe Christina was telling him the truth.

If she was telling him the truth than all she wanted was to have sex. It wasn’t an offer you got very often, all cut and dry like that. Christina had the body of a goddess and the attitude of a sex addict. All in all she was irresistible, at least for a one night stand, he didn’t think she was the kind of girl that was ready for a relationship.

“ Well, what can it hurt?” Ryley mused to himself.

Christina turned to him. “ Come here,” she said, beckoning with her finger.

He shook his head. “ No way, kid. I’m a cowboy, we do our best work on dry land.”

She smiled and walked up the beach towards him. Ryley smiled as she stepped into his arms and their lips met. Immediately her tongue was in his mouth, and he did the same to her. He ran his hands up her back and into her hair, tangling his fingers in her golden locks and pulling her mouth against his.

Christina’s hands slid down his back to squeeze his ass, making Ryley jump and she giggled at that. Then she reached around in front of him and pulled his shirt out of his pants and then undid the catch at the waistband of his jeans and pulled his zipper down. Her hand snaked under the waistband of his pants and found his throbbing organ. She moaned appreciatively into his mouth as she wrapped her fingers around it and began stroking.

Ryley reached between them and slid his hand under the waistband of her mesh pants. Sliding his finger under her panties he found a baby smooth mound and the top of her opening. Christina sighed and pushed her hips against him as he slid a finer along the length of her moistening slit. He smiled and sucked her tongue into his mouth as his finger slipped into her hole.

Christina moaned, grinding her mound against his hand and stroking him harder. Ryley moved his finger, slowly, in and out of her tight box and stroked her clit with his thumb. She removed her hand from his boxers and pulled her T-shirt up over her head and tossed it onto the sand. A strapless, black satin bra encased her nicely shaped breasts, but quickly joined her T-shirt as Christina pulled that off as well.

Her tits weren’t very large, but they were nicely shaped with beautiful nipples that were already hard and jutting out half an inch. Ryley took her left tit in his hand and lowered his mouth to her light brown nipple. He sucked it into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue and then biting it lightly. Christina threw her head back, moaning long and loud as he moved to her right breast, repeating the process.

Groaning with need, she dropped to her knees. Ryley didn’t have a chance to react, immediately his cock was in her mouth. Christina wasted no time in sucking hard, flicking her tongue all around his shaft as she guided more and more of his meat into her mouth. Then as Ryley watched, she swallowed his entire cock, his head slipping down her throat.

Ryley groaned and grabbed onto the back of her head, holding her in place. The feel of her throat trying to swallow his raging hard on was indescribable. Christina hummed around his cock, her tongue snaking out to tickle his balls. After a few more seconds, she pulled her head back, his cock leaving her throat as she licked all the way back out to the end.

That was enough for Ryley, he dropped to his knees and grabbed Christina behind the knees. He pulled her legs out from under her, dropping her onto her back. She squealed in delight and raised her legs so Ryley could pull her pants and panties off. Tossing them aside, he grabbed her thighs, spreading her legs and lowered his mouth to her pussy. Immediately he tongued the silver ring that pierced her labia, causing Christina to squirm in delight.

The heady aroma of her box filled his senses as he mercilessly went right for her clit with his tongue. His hand slid up her ass and he slid his pointer and middle fingers into her pussy. After thrusting them in and out a few times, lubricating them with her juices, he pulled his pointer finger out of her pussy and slid it into her ass. He began finger fucking her pussy withone finger and her asshole with the other.

“ Oh God, Ryley,” Christina moaned. “ Just like that.”

Her hands grabbed onto his head as he continued to tongue her clit. Her hips bucked under him and he thrust his fingers harder and faster. Christina moaned, her breathing ragged as a flood of her juices coated his fingers and trickled into her ass. Pushing Ryley’s head away she crawled up onto her hands and knees, waving her ass back and forth in front of Ryley’s face.

He got up on his knees and guided his cock to her waiting love canal. Slowly, the head of his cock split her lips, sinking into her tight, wet snatch. Christina moaned as Ryley engorged, throbbing cock filled her pussy, stretching her lips tightly around him. She reached back and played with her clit as he sank all nine inches of his cock as deeply as he could inside of her. She looked back over her shoulder at him, her blue eyes filled with lust.

“ Fuck me, Ryley,” she breathed heavily. “ Now.”

Ryley withdrew his cock and then slammed back into her. Christina screamed in pleasure, throwing her head back, her mouth wide open and her eyes squeezed shut. He withdrew again, and again slammed back into her.

Ryley reached forwards and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back, causing her back to arch. He began to fuck her hard and fast. Christina absolutely loved it. She thrust back against him, moaning and crying for more. Ryley guessed that she liked it rough and used her hair to pull her back to meet his violent motions.

As he fucked her he reached around her with his other hand and grabbed her bouncing breasts, pinching her nipples. Christina’s pussy squeezed and milked his cock in an indescribable way, shaking and massaging his cock in a rhythmic motion. Ryley let her hair go, causing her to fall forwards onto the sand and he seized her hips.

Using her narrow waist for leverage he sawed his cock in and out of her dripping snatch. Christina’s entire body shook with their motions, her muscles clenching and releasing in sexual joy. A sweat broke out over her body, making her skin glisten under the light of the moon.

The salt air seemed to energize Ryley to no end and he fucked her at a pace he hadn’t known he was capable of. His eyes took in the sight of her glorious body before him, recording every detail for future reference. He knew the feel of her pussy would be one he would never forget as she came long and hard. Her tight pussy squeezed him even tighter, making his cock burn with an urge to explode, but not yet.

Christina looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. Reaching back, she grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them. Ryley could see the puckered opening of her ass. Even before she said it, he knew what she wanted.

“ Cum in my ass, Ryley,” Christina ordered. “ Fuck my ass till you cum.”

Ryley pulled his cock out of her tight pussy and grabbed the shaft. He pressed the head of his cock, which was coated in her juices against her asshole. Pushing forwards, his cock forced her asshole in, stretching the skin across her ass piano string tight.

Suddenly his cock popped into her ass. Christina moaned and pushed back against him. Ryley’s cock moved inexorably deeper into her ass, filling her bowels. Christina could feel his cock in her stomach, he was so large. It felt like someone was shoving a baseball bat up her ass and she loved every inch of it.

Finally, Ryley was buried balls deep in her ass. The feel of her tight, hot ass squeezing his cock was heavenly. Slowly, he pulled out, just a few inches, because he was close to cumming and then slammed back into her. Christina squealed in ecstasy at the feelings he was causing her.

Ryley began to ass fuck Christina using short, quick thrusts. He could feel the churning, boiling feel of his cum starting to roil in his balls. His vision blurred with the feel of his impending orgasm. Grabbing Christina’s hips he jerked her body back and forth on his cock, urgently trying to enhance the feelings he was having.

Christina clawed the sand with her fingers, clenching her teeth in the most incredibly pleasurable, painful experience of her life as she felt his cock expanding. Then she could feel it begin to throb. Ryley moaned and she could feel his cock jerk inside of her, spewing the first, huge load of cum into her ass.

She swore she could hear the roar of his cum flooding her bowels as he forced her hips to the sand. The angle allowed him to thrust straight down into her ass as his cock continued to pour cum inside of her. Christina thought his orgasm would never end. His cock just kept erupting, unloading rope after rope of his seed.

Finally, though, Ryley collapsed on top of her, his cock still firmly lodged in her ass. His body pressed against hers, and she could feel his breath on the back of her neck. She smiled at the feel of her cum filled ass still holding his large cock.

Ryley brushed her hair away from the back of her neck and kissed her there, licking some of the sweat away and tasting her. He sat back, his cock slipping from her ass and he kissed all the way down her spine to the small of her back. He rolled her onto her back and kissed all the way from her pubic mound, between her breasts to her lips.

Christina held onto the back of his head as their tongues entwined. She moaned contentedly as exhaustion began to overtake her. Ryley must have sensed this because he helped her get dressed then he himself got dressed.

She was drifting off to sleep and felt Ryley carry her up the beach and set her in the Ferrari. The next thing she knew he was carrying her through the house they were all staying at. He walked into her room and pulled back the covers, laying her on the bed.

Gently, he removed her clothes and pulled the sheets back up over her body. She drifted off to sleep, her body sore from their lovemaking. When she awoke some hours later the sun was just coming up, tinting the windows orange.

Throwing back the covers, she went to the door and opened it slightly. When she was sure no one was in the hallway Christina crossed the carpeted floor and opened the door to Ryley’s room. He was asleep in bed, his chest rising and falling evenly.

Walking across the floor, she pulled back the covers and slid into bed alongside him. She pulled the blankets over her shoulders and draped her leg over his, placing her head on his chest. Her hand slid down his stomach to rest on his semi-erect cock. He stirred in his sleep then opened his eyes and looked down at her.

Christina smiled up at him, her blonde hair all disheveled and looking to Ryley amazingly attractive. He ran his hand up her back and around her neck. He brushed her hair away from her ear, revealing the many diamond studs adorning the lobe. Leaning down he kissed her on the tip of her nose, eliciting an eye closing smile of appreciation from Christina as he studied the diamond stud in her right nostril.

“ You’re one in a million, Christina,” he said.

She smiled. “ I know.”

Ryley smiled at her arrogance.

“ You know, Ryley you’re like a legend after last night.”

He looked down at her. “ And why is that?”

She kissed him on the cheek. “ Because now, you’re the only to guy to have slept with the Incredible Three.”

Ryley laughed. “ The incredible three?”

“ That’s what underground Hollywood calls Britney, Mandy and me. Of course no one really knows you slept with all three of us. Though I’m sure people will speculate.”

Ryley remembered the paparazzi from the police barricade last night. They had all seen Christina and him very clearly.

“ Shit,” he moaned. “ What am I going to say to Mandy?”

Christina laughed. “ Nothing.”

“ Nothing?”

“ Exactly. If she asks then all you say is that you gave me a ride home, we hung out, talked, I don’t care. Don’t tell her the truth.”

Ryley caressed Christina’s smooth shoulder. “ That’s not right.”

“ Ryley, you guys are separated. You can do whatever you want. And one day when the time is right maybe you guys will get back together. But if you deny yourself happiness then you’re only cheating yourself,” Christina explained.

He smiled. “ You know, Christina, you’re really easy to talk to.”

She smiled. “ Ryley, you know what you need?” she asked.

“ I don’t know, what?”

Christina looked up at him. “ A friend.”

“ A friend?”

“ Yeah, you know, someone to talk to. And I’m guessing you don’t have many friends that are girls.”

He shook his head. “ Not really.”

“ Well then how about me?”

Ryley smiled. “ Just friends, huh?”

“ Well,” Christina said. “ Friends with benefits.”

He nodded as Christina threw the covers back and slid down his body, smiling and nipping him playfully along the way. Ryley moaned as her tongue made contact with the head of his cock. She sucked him into her mouth, licking along the entire underside of his shaft before deep throating him.

Ryley moaned at the incredible sensations, his hands finding hers and squeezing. Christina slid her mouth off his cock and took it in her hand as she slid back up his body, sitting up straight and straddling his waist. She threw her head back, closing her eyes as Ryley looked down to watch her lower her moist snatch onto his waiting cock. He drew a sharp intake of breath as he watched her seemingly impale herself on him.

The feel of her tight, glove-like pussy engulfing his cock was overwhelming. He could feel every inch of her as his throbbing erection filled her. Christina’s pussy squeezed him mercilessly, coating his shaft with her slick juices.

He brought his hands to her waist and guided her as she began to thrust up and down on his shaft. Ryley could see his shaft filling her pussy, causing her mound to bulge out at his invasion. He leaned his head back, closing his eyes and enjoying the sensations Christina’s body was causing him.

“ Jesus Christ, Ryley,” she moaned. “ This is so fucking hot.”

Ryley decided he could definitely use a friend like Christina. She was someone he could talk to about anything. Someone he could confide in about Mandy and everything else. And he trusted without a doubt that she could be discrete about their ‘friendship.’

Christina came with a shaking, body trembling scream. Her pussy clamped down on his cock, damn near skinning him. His cock erupted, filling her pussy with his white hot seed. Quickly, he sat up to suck her nipple into his mouth in order to stifle his moans as his cock jerked and spit his cum inside her quivering snatch. He thrust up into her body, holding onto her shoulders to forcer her further down his cock, pressing his balls into her ass.

Finally they both fell back onto the bed, panting and sweating but both equally satisfied.

“ No bullshit?” Ryley asked as he stroked Christina’s still heaving back.

She nodded, licking his ear. “ No bullshit, Ryley. Just friends. Friends that talk, friends that go out to places and friends that fuck.”

Ryley grabbed her hair and turned her face to his. “ Sealed with a kiss?” he asked.

Christina smiled, flashing pearly white teeth, her eyes sparkling at his. She nodded slowly, then closed her eyes and moved her lips to his. They kissed tenderly for a moment then Christina lowered her face to his chest and closed her eyes. Ryley slid his hands down her body and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Christina swiveled her hips, causing his cock to move inside her pussy. Unbelievably Ryley felt himself getting hard again. Christina giggled and turned her head, taking the skin of Ryley’s throat between her teeth. He moaned at her act as she leaned back and sat up, grinding her hips into his. She licked her lips and moved her hands to her breasts.

She threw her head back, her long blonde hair reaching down to Ryley’s thighs. His cock swelled inside her pussy, filling and stretching her again. It didn’t seem possible but they were about to fuck once more.

“ You know, Christina,” he said as his hands went to her waist. His eyes lingered on the diamond stud in her belly button for a moment. “ Having you as a friend might kill me.”

Christina giggled, then bit her lower lip and moaned. “ What are friends for?” she asked.

For the moment at least, Ryley's mind was no longer on Christina. Maybe he just needed more friends like her. But then his friends definitely would be the death of him. No, Mandy could wait for awhile.

Let me know what you guys think. Email me and let me know what you think about this relationship. As I was writing this chapter I realized just how different Ryley’s character is from Christina. In real life Christina seems to be a complete wild child. I went with that idea. Do any of you think there’s a future for these two? Like I’ve said I don’t have everything written in stone. All I can tell you is that eventually Ryley will settle down with one girl. Which one that will be is still up in the air. So let me know who you would like that girl to be. But don’t worry there will be quite a few more chapters before this story is finished. The Cowboy

12