The Cramp Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But all good things must come to an end. Bill fucked her relentlessly until they were both on the cliffs overlooking their mutual climaxes. Denise cried out, "Come with me! Come with me! Fill me with your cum, you bastard!" Bill pumped harder and faster.

Her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. Simultaneously, Bill convulsed and shot his cum deep into her clutching pussy. Denise bit down sharply into the flesh of his shoulder, and her nails clawed at his back. She climaxed again and again as each spasm of cum from his pulsating cock coated the walls of her sucking pussy. Finally, she collapsed and lost consciousness. For the first time in her young life, Denise had experienced "le petit mort", "the little death". As they lay together and she gradually regained her senses, Denise felt no remorse. That would come later. All she felt now was exhausted satisfaction. Bill kissed her tenderly, saying, "Lady that was something else!" She only purred in response and snuggled into his warm embrace.

As they continued to cuddle in the afterglow of their lovemaking, Bill's now flaccid cock slipped out of Denise's well-fucked pussy. She mewled in disappointment.

Kissing her gently, Bill said, "I want you to come back for an appointment tomorrow at ten o'clock. I want to check that calf again , and I want to check this again." Then, he dipped a finger into their flowing juices and inserted it into her mouth. As Denise eagerly sucked his finger and tasted their mutual flavors, she knew that she would return.

On the other side of the one-way mirror in Bill's office, Veronica and John watched as they recovered from the fucking John had given Ronnie from the rear. Ronnie chuckled, "Now, that's the way to get rid of a cramp......and scratch a horny itch!

To be continued...

*

Dear Readers,

I know that it would be a pain in the butt for you to vote on each story as you are reading through a considerable number of them. It's just too time consuming to vote on all, or even most, of the tales when one is concentrating on enjoying oneself. I'm in the same boat. However, I would encourage you to do what I do and vote on the stories that you really enjoy. Your feedback is important.

12