All Comments on 'The Crawl'

by NightOwl64

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sdbnncsdbnncover 14 years ago
Good Story!

As a submissive, I have experienced bondage, but I feel more excitement from being bound and demonstrating my relinquishment of control to the Dominant than I would from self-bondage alone. Still, the emotions that come from the sensation of somehow being completely freed by being completely restrained are familiar, and beautifully set out in your story.

Thanks for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Crawl

Wish it was illustrated!! But a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Discovery

I wish that I had discovered her when she was helpless. I would have added a blindfold and kept her there for a long time teasing her before I would finaly release her. Perhaps keeping her hands tied and naked until I would finally bring her back to her car and asking if she wanted me to make love to her before I set her free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very good , I'm not sure how she would have tied her hands and elbows like that it would have been very hard to do .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNightOwl64@NightOwl64
64 Followers
To the real world, I am a normal, straight male with a slight 'kink' to his personality that occasionally needs to be unleashed. I'm trying to be 'somewhat' responsible here, so please, don't for a minute think you can pull this shit in real life, that is, unless you have a ca...