The Creation Of Shanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,940 Followers

She immediately toned it down, dancing mostly with Shane, even making Mike dance a slow one.

He must stuff his shorts, or that thing is enormous, she thought as she pressed against him.

She doubted he stuffed his shorts. It pissed her off that so many women asked Mike to dance, he didn't have to ask for a dance at all, it seemed.

One day Mike dropped by their house just after she got home and before Shane was off.

"I've got something I think you're gonna love." He said after the hellos were over. Her eyes went directly to his crotch, wondering if she had the willpower to say no.

He handed her some papers. It was a weekend trip to a spa, for two. She looked up in surprise.

"This is a bribe. I'm going to check out a business a friend wants me to invest in, and I need to take Shane with me. It wouldn't be fair to leave you at home, but this is business, and you'd be bored. It's a wilderness experience retreat, and you camp, in the middle of nowhere, in the cold. You'd hate it. So, can Shane come out and play?"

Like she was going to turn down a spa trip.

Mike told Shane to get a sleeping bag and pack casual clothes, they wouldn't need suits. He gave a list to him, which he turned over to Donna.

The business turned out to be in a remote location in the Rocky Mountains. It was March, and snow was still on the ground, and would be for another month. The only way to the location was by snowmobile or helicopter. There was a small town of about five thousand people at the foot of the mountains they could get supplies from, and use as a base.

The business featured skiing on a private mountain, no ski lifts, you had to hike up. There was hunting, fishing, in season of course.

The base camp was a group of walled tents. No heat, no air, it was as primitive as possible. They were between seasons now, so there was no one there. The owner was in financial trouble, and they were basically there to see if the land was viable for development.

There was also a bungee jumping platform, something Mike was keen to try. The owner had arranged for a demonstration the next day.

They cooked over an open fire, steak and potatoes.

They were were alone, and Mike had a bottle, so they had a nightcap, one drink. He knew too much alcohol drew out core heat, and he didn't want to be uncomfortable while he slept. It was twenty degrees when they crawled into their sleeping bags.

Shane changed into a pair of sweats while Mike was banking the fire. He rolled out his bag, noticing that Mike was already set up, and had a double air mattress, the biggest he had ever seen.

Why hadn't Donna gotten an air mattress, it was on the list? Mike came into the tent, zipped down the bag, and started getting undressed. Soon, he was nude. It was the first time he had ever seen hm naked, and he couldn't believe how large his cock was, even flaccid, in the cold. His had shrunk to the point of almost being nonexistent.

"Aren't you going to put on anything?"

Mike laughed.

"No, I always sleep nude, and this bag is rated to forty below. I'd burn up with clothes. Good night."

There was a front coming in from the northwest, cold bitter wind. The temperature dropped from twenty above to thirty below if four hours, then two hours later it was forty below, and Shane woke up to his chattering teeth. He had never been so cold. He held out for a little while, then got up, trying to put more clothes on.

Mike heard him rattling around and turned the lamp on.

Shane, what the hell are you doing?"

He was almost crying with the cold.

"I'm cccccold," he finally stuttered out.

Mike looked around. there was a thick layer of frost on the walls of the tent. He hadn't noticed, although in his bag he was a little cool.

Shanes' lips were almost blue.

Mike was pissed.

"Damn it all! What's the rating on your bag? Never mind, you're starting to get hypothermic."

He unzipped the bag.

"Crawl in."

Shane started to get in, but Mike stopped him.

"Take your clothes off, nothing warms a body quicker than direct skin contact with another person."

Shane wanted to argue but was too cold.

He threw the sweats off hurriedly. Mike was stunned. My God, he had almost no prick at all, and he was wearing a green and orange silk thong.

"Nice panties" he said as Shane slid next to him.

He was almost crying with cold and embarrassment.

"Don't be mean. It's a male thong. Donna says I look sexy in them."

Mike grinned in the dark.

"You do."

Shane tried to move away from Mike but he had him in an embrace, spooned to him from behind.

"Stop. The whole point here is to share heat. How we gonna do that if you try to get away from me? Don't worry, I'll still respect you in the morning."

Shane was almost crying, and Mike felt bad for teasing him.

"Shh, now. It'll be better in the morning, get some sleep."

He gently rubbed his shoulders, making soothing sounds, and Shane relaxed into sleep.

...............................................

His eyes popped open the next morning, disoriented. It all came back to him, he was in Mikes' sleeping bag. He should get up, he should move, he thought, but it felt so good, and he reveled in the heat, remembering last night.

Then he realized his position. Mike had his arms wrapped around him in a tight embrace, and his were on top of them, he was almost holding his hand. He could feel the erection nestled between the cheeks of his ass. He must have morning wood, he thought. Damn that thing is huge!

Curiosity got the better of him. He could hear him breathing in a deep, regular cadence, and was sure he was asleep. He pushed his ass back, trying to feel its' length. Mike stirred and he froze, waiting to detect if he was awake. Satisfied he was asleep, he pressed back a little harder.

"You do that one more time, and I'm going to have a very good morning."

Shane squealed[like a little girl, he thought later]and tried to disengage.

It was useless. Mike had those big arms around him and one leg over him, pinning him helplessly.

"Lay still, sweetie, all this grinding is making it hard on me. Ha! Hard on me, isn't that funny?"

He was laughing quietly while Shane sobbed.

"Please don't hurt me!"

"Oh, I wouldn't hurt you, you're one of my favorite people. All you have to do is ask nicely, though, and I'm all yours."

He dry humped him a few times to make his point.

Shane was crying uncontrollably.

Mike felt pity on him.

"Tell you what, you say 'I'm Mikes' little sleeping bag sweetie' and I'll let you up, but only if you say it like you mean it."

Shane beat his one free hand against him, it was like hitting a rock.

"Please, don't make me."

"I'm not making you sweetie, I'm asking you nicely." Mike cooed in his ear, "But if you want, I have ways of making you talk."

A few months before Donna had told him how ticklish Shane was, so he took one hand and started tickling his sides and stomach.

Shane was trying to scream and laugh at the same time. After two minutes he begged him to stop, telling him he would say it.

The tickling instantly stopped. It took a few seconds to get his breath back before he whispered "I'm Mikes' little sleeping bag sweetie."

"Sorry, sweetie, I couldn't hear you."

"I'm Mikes' little sleeping bag sweetie."

I almost heard you that time. Say it loud this time or the tickling starts again."

Shane almost screamed "I'M MIKES' LITTLE SLEEPING BAG SWEETIE!"

Mike now knew what he had suspected all along. Shane was a submissive by natural inclination. He decided to have a little fun with it.

Mike kissed the back of his neck. It sent chills up and down his spine.

"You don't have to yell, I'm not deaf. But for the rest of the day, when I ask you what you are, you better look me in the eye and tell me. If you don't, you might force me to spank you, no matter where we are. Understand, sweetie?"

Shane could only nod.

"Good, time to get up. You get to make breakfast. Come on sweetie, up and at'em. We got a full day."

He yanked the sleeping bag open, gave Shane a smack on the ass, and shoved him out. The cold hit him like a slap. He scurried into his sweats while Mike rose, leisurely, shoved his feet into boots, and went to the latrine without dressing.

How can he stand it, thought Shane as he built the fire up, luxuriating in the warmth.

Shane fixed breakfast and washed up in water heated by the fire. Mike frowned when he saw how he was dressed.

"Come on sweetie, let's go to town and get you some decent clothes. We need to meet the owner and do an inspection tour, and he's promised us a bungee jump."

Just before he got on the snowmobile he asked Shane what he was.

Shane looked down and gave him the phrase he was looking for. Mike smacked his ass, hard. He looked up in surprise.

"Doesn't count if you're not looking me in the eye and saying it like you mean it. Do it again."

Mike made him repeat it four times before he smiled and patted his ass.

"Thank you. Now, let's get down the mountain and get my sweetie something warn."

They took a two seater snowmobile with a big storage compartment. In town, Mike bought Shane some thermal underwear, felt lined waterproof jeans, a felt lined flannel shirt. There was a heavy sweater in bright designs that fit him, so Mike bought it.

Shane was embarrassed and the storekeeper was grinning. It was obviously a womans' sweater, a high turtleneck.

Mike overrode his objections.

"It's the only sweater in here small enough to fit you. We need to get you a jacket, people will never see it. And if they do, so what. It's better to be warm."

They got him a Carhartt jacket, also in a womans' size. thermal mittens, and a knit cap, the last one they had left, it was the end of the season after all. It was pink. Shane refused to wear it until Mike threatened to make him say what he was in front of the shopkeeper.

Dressed out in his new clothes, curly black hair sticking out of a pink cap, colorful sweater underneath a partially zipped coat, from a distance everyone thought he was a woman.

The man he was to meet joined them in the only cafe for lunch. Shane had to take off his coat and cap, but still had on the sweater. The man wanted to know if he was his wife.

"Nope" said Mike grinning, "this is my lawyer."

The man, a big, gruff rancher, shook his hand.

"Pleased to meet you, ma'am."

Shane flushed and mumbled a reply. Mike hugged him.

"Don't mind her, she's a little shy."

She glowed all the way to the bungee platform.

It was cold, the wind was blowing, and the platform was high. Shane was afraid of heights, but didn't want to disappoint Mike, so he followed him to the edge. Two locals, part time employees of the rancher, were waiting.

The one who rigged Mike and Shane was a professional and took his job seriously.

"Remember, If you decide not to jump, all you have to do is say so. No one jumps unless they want to. Ready?"

Mike let out a mighty yell and dove off the platform, whooping all the way down.

Shane looked over the edge and froze.

"I don't want to do this."

Her handler wasn't as professional as Mikes', in fact he was a general fuckup, working only because he was related to the owner. He had already knocked down a pint of brandy they kept around to give the jumpers a shot, celebrating the experience. He wanted to get back to the bar.

"Come on, lady, jump."

He taunted her.

"Come on, girl, don't pussy out now. Show your man what you can do."

Shane was trying to back away from the edge.

"I ain't got all day, girl, jump!"

He pushed him, and he went over the edge screaming while the other man tried to stop him.

Two things happened. He fainted and wet his pants.

He came to on the platform, jumped up into Mikes' arms and started crying hysterically.

Mike was hugging him, trying to calm him down.

The professional was apologizing while the part timer glared. He knew he had screwed up and was trying to bluff his way out of it.

Mike was furious. The rancher had been in the truck, and when he realized what was happening he jumped out, but it was too late.

"This is what you call a thrilling experience? Shane could have had a heart attack! I hope this isn't how you treat all your customers. No wonder you're trying to get investors."

The rancher was apologizing, sacking the part timer on the spot.

They drove back to town in silence, Shane was holding his hand and refused to let go.

They stopped by the general store and bought a new pair of jeans for Shane, and went to the rancher's house for dinner. The woman mothered Shane, tsking to her husband about her cousin.

"You knew he was bad to drink. I can't believe he did this."

They dined and took the offer of hot showers. They would have stayed, but Shane was uncomfortable, so they snowmobiled back to the camp. He built a huge fire and wrapped Shane in a quilt he had bought. They sat in silence, each lost in their own thoughts.

He reached over and rubbed his cheek.

"I'm sorry Shane. Why didn't you tell me you were afraid of heights?"

"I didn't think it mattered. I wasn't planning on jumping. I geared up so I would feel safe watching you jump. Who knew my rigger was a drunk asshole?"

Mike sighed.

"I'll make it up to you, somehow. Ready for bed?"

Shane nodded, and Mike banked the fire.

Mike thought he was going to sleep in his own bag, it wasn't as cold, and the new quilt would have kept him warm. He was surprised when Shane asked if he could sleep with him.

He threw back to edge of the bag.

"Come on."

He was wearing a powder blue thong this time.

"Tell Donna she has great taste in panties, sweetie."

Shane snuggled in.

"Don't be mean to me tonight, I've had a bad day."

Mike smiled in the dark.

"Next you'll be telling me you've got a headache."

"Mike!"

"Sorry, sweetie. Goodnight."

Shane lay for a long time wrapped in Mikes' arms, thinking.

The next day, after Mike made him say he was his sweetie, they broke camp. Eating lunch with the rancher, they made tentative plans for a partnership in a resort, if Angie was game. If not, Mike might go it alone.

They turned in the snowmobile, and were just about to leave when Mike saw the part timer go into a tavern down the street.

"Care for a drink, Sweetie?"

"Mike, please don't."

"Come on, one drink, what can it hurt?'

The man was whining about getting canned when they took a table. He noticed him in the mirror.

"Well, well, if it isn't the giant and his faggot girlfriend. These slickers got me fired." He told the patrons.

The bartender warned him not to start something, but he couldn't let it die.

He stomped over to the table.

"Get up, big man. I'm gonna fuck you up, and just plain fuck your little girlfriend. She won't be tight when me and my buddies get done with her."

He stood back swaying, pleased with his wit. Mike smiled, a tight lipped smile with no mirth.

"That explains a lot. This is a gay bar, who would have thought this far out in the boonies.

Sorry boys, he's not gay. You'll have to fuck and suck each other, I guess. Then again, if you ask me nice I might let you blow me. I've not had a woman in five days, I probably can give you a ton of cum the first time. Gotta warn you though, I don't like spitters, swallow it all or don't bother, unless you want it in your ass. Of course, with the long winters you have up here, you got nothin' else to do. You could probably drive a Winnebago up your ass and have room to turn around."

The man went pale, then red.

"You son of a bitch" he screamed, and swung his fist. Mike just leaned back, and it went whistling by.

Mike held up his hand.

"You need to stop. Know who I am? I was the bronze medalist in judo at the Olympics twelve years ago. I'm a fourth degree black belt. Leave us alone, we'll leave and let you go back to watching Priscilla, Queen of the Desert."

"I don't give a fuck! If a belt don't hold up your jeans it ain't worth shit. I got buddies, you can't whip us all."

True enough, four or five of his slacker friends had gathered behind him.

Mike grinned.

"Wanna test that theory? Take a swing."

Of course the idiot tried. He was the first to go through the plate glass window. Two more went out in succession. He was thumping on the other two when another slipped up behind him with a pool cue.

Shane just reacted, grabbing a full longneck and brought it down on his head. Mike looked around.

"Thanks, sweetie" he smiled, just as the last of the men fell.

He sat down and ordered another beer. The bartender looked at him.

"Are you crazy? You just trashed my bar and now You want another beer?"

Mike just smiled.

"I didn't start it." He pointed at a video camera in the corner.

"The tape in that machine will prove it. But, I'll tell you what, bring me another beer and I'll pay for the damages, provided you give me no grief when the cops come. Think you can get the money out of those assholes?"

The bartender brought them another round, on the house. After the report was made and the check was written, they went home.

...............................................

"There you go Anna. Now you know about the first time I slept with Mike Hogue. It's getting late, I'll have someone escort you back to your house.

Goodnight, Anna."

It was three days before she got to spend more time with Shanna. The family kept her occupied, swimming, snorkeling, sailing, horseback excursions, mountain climbing. She collapsed after dinner ever night. She couldn't remember the last time she was this relaxed.

................................................

Shanna made plans to spend the day with her on Saturday. By now all the kids were calling her Aunt Anna. Jasmine had adopted her, following her around, guiding her when she needed it. She even slept in her house one night.

"The kids are a handful aren't they?"

Anna smiled.

"It was odd, your children and the others following me around at first. They all seem so happy."

Shanna smiled back.

"They are happy, for the most part. Don't get me wrong, there are bad apples in every society, even this one."

"But these people have more affinity for children than anyone I've ever met. Our laws reflect that. Physical child abuse carries a heavy penalty. And raping a child gets you the worst punishment possible in our society, right up there with murder and adult rape and abuse."

"You have the death penalty?"

"No Anna, we have something worse. Banishment.

We don't execute or do long term incarcerations, we 'outsource' it to a neighboring country."

"If, for instance, you rape a child, you get banished for life. We don't just send you away, you serve fifteen years in their prisons. Those prisons are not pleasant, that's why we use them. If you survive your jail term, you're sent to yet another country. You are never allowed to leave it. We pay for burial expenses, but don't support them."

"The same rules apply for foreign visitors. They go to the same prisons, and when they are released, they can return to their native land.

We're probably the only country in the world who doesn't grant criminal immunity to diplomats. We don't violate their embassies or try to find out their secrets, we just insist they follow the same rules."

Anna found that fascinating.

"Don't countries try to pressure you about that?"

Shanna grimaced at a memory.

"Some have tried. One country had an senior member that raped a woman and they flew him out of the country while charges were pending."

"We expelled the whole delegation, shut down their embassy, and severed ties completely. No one from that country can enter ours on pain of a years' imprisonment. No negotiation."

"Did they accept that?"

"Oh, they blustered and threatened, and when they found us serious they tried to compromise. That was three years ago. Now, countries make the diplomats fully aware of what they face when they get posted here. Incidents are rare and dealt with swiftly. It works well for us."

qhml1
qhml1
8,940 Followers